why is it only the nutcase Rs post anymore?

telling the truth about you is not slander......you're a worthless poster who shows up only to instigate trouble.....

It's libel. Particularly since you can't prove your words.

Side note: You're getting awful testy lately, pimp. Particularly since your boi 007 is gone. Why don't you sit back with a nice drink, even a cup of coffee, and enjoy a creamy twinkie?

yes, that's the one....

Oh...wait a second.....it's OK for you to judge others to an eternity in a lake of fire for their sins.....but it's not OK for a fellow Christian to point out your own hypocrisy?

IF you took my criticism as I truly intend it....you would realize that I am your brother, not your tormentor.

I would argue I'm not a 'nutter' and I'm here. I've been here longer than most, check the date of join. I've 'known' Damo and he myself for longer than that. I came here on his invite, he was much more libertarian than myself, though I am very slowly perhaps moving in that direction. I knew this would turn towards liberals and away from conservatives, as it has.

Some of us just wish to post and ignore, overwhelmed with nonsense that does not need response.

Alas, that leads to the crazies on the right speaking for 'us,' as that is what they do.

Now in fairness, those of you on the left here are led by the prolific posters of evince and Howie, how's that working out for you?

I would argue I'm not a 'nutter' and I'm here. I've been here longer than most, check the date of join. I've 'known' Damo and he myself for longer than that. I came here on his invite, he was much more libertarian than myself, though I am very slowly perhaps moving in that direction. I knew this would turn towards liberals and away from conservatives, as it has.

Some of us just wish to post and ignore, overwhelmed with nonsense that does not need response.

Alas, that leads to the crazies on the right speaking for 'us,' as that is what they do.

Now in fairness, those of you on the left here are led by the prolific posters of evince and Howie, how's that working out for you?

I for one, am not "led" by them. They are extreme....they go over the top....but no morseso than ILA, 911, and PMP on the right. If the right is allowed to have their extremists, then the left should too.

I do my best to follow my own path....which happens to be more left than it is right.

I for one, am not "led" by them. They are extreme....they go over the top....but no morseso than ILA, 911, and PMP on the right. If the right is allowed to have their extremists, then the left should too.

I do my best to follow my own path....which happens to be more left than it is right.

I don't know the others well enough to say. Unlike myself, PMP stayed here with all the changes in posters. I was in and out, heck the last week may have been one of my more prolific times. I've know PMP on several sites, what he posts here I'd not peg for him, unless I saw his name. I'm guessing it's the atmosphere. He's actually a very tolerant guy at other sites, more of a 'I hope I'm making it and you can too! sort of poster.' It's the company we keep.

I don't know the others well enough to say. Unlike myself, PMP stayed here with all the changes in posters. I was in and out, heck the last week may have been one of my more prolific times. I've know PMP on several sites, what he posts here I'd not peg for him, unless I saw his name. I'm guessing it's the atmosphere. He's actually a very tolerant guy at other sites, more of a 'I hope I'm making it and you can too! sort of poster.' It's the company we keep.

You may be right....that's why I joined another site that is a little less tolerant of such shenanigans.

Back