why is it only the nutcase Rs post anymore?

Okay Grind's post just answered my question, he's been permabanned for exactly the posts I was questioning. I just couldn't figure it out that's all.

It's all good.

It's all good now. I'm glad they took the time to review the posts and realize just the sheer number of them and how out of control he was on the kids stuff.

Thanks, staff.

007 is an extreme case and I wouldn't be surprised if JPP loses some posters over him, perhaps even you. The things he has been posting about you go way beyond the pale, and I personally feel something should be done, it's outright harassment.

While I agree he was over the top towards me, luckily ignoring kept most of it away from my sight. But it really burned me when he accused Steelplate of killing his patient. Guess that's not why he got banned, but I couldn't believe even 007 would go that far.

Yea for the permaban!

As I've said REPEATEDLY I have him on ignore. And yet I still have to see his a*hole comments when someone quotes him.

With an opt-in system, those who are too lazy to put him on ignore will also probably be too lazy to take him off ignore.

Tell me, which mod (or I suppose it could be a regular poster) has a gun to your head forcing you to respond? Seriously, it must be one of us. I mean, that's the only way you can actually NOT ignore someone.

While I agree he was over the top towards me, luckily ignoring kept most of it away from my sight. But it really burned me when he accused Steelplate of killing his patient. Guess that's not why he got banned, but I couldn't believe even 007 would go that far.

Yea for the permaban!

Considering I've wished death on more than a couple posters here (in pretty graphic detailed ways too), yeah, that's not against the rules. Being an asshole isn't against the rules. I don't recommend it (except for myself), but it won't get you banned.

Desh is not foul and vile like 007. I am suggesting this solely for 007. There are other vile and foul posters, but not nearly to the degree that 007 is. You may not like Desh's posts, but if you say they are equivalent to 007's, you are lying.

Lol... Desh is vile, perhaps not to the same degree, but the point is where do you stop with your 'opt in' idea? We all have personal preferences... Which is why we get to choose for ourselves. As for those quoting 007... Take a look who is doing so...

Tell me, which mod (or I suppose it could be a regular poster) has a gun to your head forcing you to respond? Seriously, it must be one of us. I mean, that's the only way you can actually NOT ignore someone.

Please, look back thru my postings ; Have I ever responded to 007 since I put him on ignore? I have mentioned how vile he was a few times, when I saw the worst of his postings.

Apparently you can ignore text on the screen; I can't, so when someone responds to someone like 007, I see 007's slime AND I see the answer to him.

*I* am not responding, yet I have to see it anyway.

That's the limits of the ignore system.

However, with him now banned, it's not an issue anymore.

Lol... Desh is vile, perhaps not to the same degree, but the point is where do you stop with your 'opt in' idea? We all have personal preferences... Which is why we get to choose for ourselves. As for those quoting 007... Take a look who is doing so...

With 007 permabanned, not an issue anymore, unless we get someone just as vile.

you lied about an event on another board. that's a fact. sorry. please. put me on ignore as I am going to do to you.

Truly ironic statement from PMP.

Pot = Kettle.
457-Enamel-White-Pot-Inside-44.png

Back