Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of being beat up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of the government

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm scared I won't be adequate without one

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
You need to get off the crack if you think a simple bolt action gives the performance of an Armalite, Colt, Larue, or Wilson combat weapon.

Accuracy versus what, a semi-automatic made for law enforcement assault rifle? A bolt action rifle is inherently more accurate than a semi-automatic.

And we all know what yours is with Tristan Robin: He told us you offered to push his stool up for him! LMAO!

Nonsense, tristanrobin was just posting the other day that he'd made you a quilt, that you requested a rainbow gay pride quilt to take with you on your next flip'n houses trip...he also said Mintymadcow was code for a queer sex act, which is funny because Mintymadcow tells you to jump and you jump like a bitch, limp wrists flailing and everything...

First the wolves and now the coyotes? Is that what you're wiki article says? They've also been reintroduced to some of those areas that they're foraging in suburban garbage bins. Which is avoidable...what's your point?

You asked a question...

Environment? What area in the US has non native coyotes? Are you Canadian? From the most northern parts of Newfoundland? Where are you from that coyotes aren't a native species?

...and received an answer...

It originally ranged primarily in the western half of North America, but it has adapted readily to the changes caused by human presence and, since the early 19th century, has been steadily and dramatically extending its range. Sightings now commonly occur in a majority of the United States and Canada. Coyotes inhabit nearly every contiguous U.S. state and Alaska. They have moved into most of the areas of North America formerly occupied by wolves, and are often observed foraging in suburban garbage bins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote

...and now seem to reject facts, when they're presented to you.

Are you always this stupid, or is it just when you're attempting to discuss something you know nothing about?

You left out wheat, barley, milo, etc.; but I'm glad to see you accept that you're myopic.

Sarcasm little fella, most everyone associates Nebraska with corn - "Wheat farmers...god damned cynical fiends" doesn't have the same ring as the post you're replying to.

These days Nebraska sure ain't about football.

Nope.

Were there any school shootings before 1984?

Apparently there was one in 1927...well it was a bomb...not a shooting...

In 1927, Donald Huffman was a student at the Bath School in Bath Township, Mich.

Bath was "a little farm town. Had [an] elevator, a little drugstore, and you knew everybody within 20 miles," Huffman says. "Back then, that's the way it was."

Near the end of the school year, on May 18, an explosion ripped through the Bath School. Huffman lost one eye and part of his cheekbone, suffered compound fractures, and ended up with "lots of scars, lots of scars all over. I was just messed up." He was 9 years old.

Andrew Kehoe, a local farm owner who was also the school's caretaker, had planted the bomb at the school. Kehoe had been angry about property taxes used to fund the school. He burned down his farm that day, and then blew up his car, killing himself and five other people.

The total death toll in the Bath School disaster was 45, including Kehoe. Thirty-eight of those killed were children. Huffman remembers one family that lost three children that day.

"Everybody was hard-hit," Huffman, now 91, remembers. "Everybody."

Willis Cressman, now age 97, was another student at the school.

"You wouldn't think a church member could do such a thing, would you?" Cressman says of Kehoe. "He was the caretaker of the school. In fact, I saw him that morning. He was working on a door, and he smiled at us as we walked in."

Cressman's sister, Wilma, was also at the school that day. Wilma's daughter, Johanna Cushman-Balzer, remembers seeing many people around town who had been maimed in the bombings.

"As a curious child, you might ask, 'What happened to that person, why did they have that bad scar?' " says Cushman-Balzer. "And [the answer] was always that they had gotten it at the Bath School disaster. So you just didn't ask questions."

Cushman-Balzer says, "Years later, we still look at ourselves as survivors. So you look after one another differently, because you know that the absolute unthinkable can happen, even going to school."
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103186662

There is a recording at the link...

Sarcasm little fella, most everyone associates Nebraska with corn - "Wheat farmers...god damned cynical fiends" doesn't have the same ring as the post you're replying to.

These days Nebraska sure ain't about football.

Just because those who make such an association are as stupid as you, don't make them correct.

I guess you forgot about that loss of 49-20; but then, MIssissippi still has scars from the Tom Osborne years of 1973 to 1997. :D

Back