Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of being beat up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of the government

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm scared I won't be adequate without one

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I have the right tool for the job. If I am hunting rabbit or squirrel I use either a .22 rifle or a .22 pistol.

But for hunting coyote I needed a more specialized rifle. Yes, the bolt action rifle I have now does the trick. But I have never gotten a double with it. What I find alarming is that you think, because it "looks evil" that the AR is somehow more dangerous than the bolt action rifle. It is also alarming that you take that knowledge and try to regulate what law abiding citizens are allowed to own.

That's the real problem.
It looks DANGEROUS and therefore must be EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL.

And what I did with the Bushmaster rifle was kill coyotes. That was its job. In fact, since i could get doubles on occasion, I would say it did its job exceedingly well.

He obviously doesn't understand that the bushmaster gives a better distance shot and since it's made better, it's going to last longer.

Plus it looks bad ass. :D

He obviously doesn't understand that the bushmaster gives a better distance shot and since it's made better, it's going to last longer.

Plus it looks bad ass. :D

Since it's made better than than what? A bolt action hunting rifle of the same caliber? Did you grow up around lead paint products?

Environment? What area in the US has non native coyotes? Are you Canadian? From the most northern parts of Newfoundland? Where are you from that coyotes aren't a native species?

It originally ranged primarily in the western half of North America, but it has adapted readily to the changes caused by human presence and, since the early 19th century, has been steadily and dramatically extending its range. Sightings now commonly occur in a majority of the United States and Canada. Coyotes inhabit nearly every contiguous U.S. state and Alaska. They have moved into most of the areas of North America formerly occupied by wolves, and are often observed foraging in suburban garbage bins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote

Since it's made better than than what? A bolt action hunting rifle of the same caliber? Did you grow up around lead paint products?

You need to get off the crack if you think a simple bolt action gives the performance of an Armalite, Colt, Larue, or Wilson combat weapon.

It originally ranged primarily in the western half of North America, but it has adapted readily to the changes caused by human presence and, since the early 19th century, has been steadily and dramatically extending its range. Sightings now commonly occur in a majority of the United States and Canada. Coyotes inhabit nearly every contiguous U.S. state and Alaska. They have moved into most of the areas of North America formerly occupied by wolves, and are often observed foraging in suburban garbage bins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote

First the wolves and now the coyotes? Is that what you're wiki article says? They've also been reintroduced to some of those areas that they're foraging in suburban garbage bins. Which is avoidable...what's your point?

Maybe they felt a need to have their "man cards" reissued...

images

That's the image that came to mind.

First the wolves and now the coyotes? Is that what you're wiki article says? They've also been reintroduced to some of those areas that they're foraging in suburban garbage bins. Which is avoidable...what's your point?

This is the same mind set that runs large flocks of sheep on federal land and poisons wolves and coyotes rather than spend the money to actually husband their animals. If you have a coyote problem you need to assume responsibility for securing your animals...it's really simple. Lazy fuckers!!

Back