Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Forget all the politics.

Forget about what caused it, when it started, or when will it end.

But there is something that is called Global warming.

And many scientific studies all agree that the Earth is warming at a measurable rate!

And it could just be that the Earth is still warming as a continuation of the ending of the last Ice Age!

But, be careful to deny something just because it don't play into your political narratives.

Science has nothing to do with political narratives- or at least, it shouldn't!

Hilarious! You say 'Forget all the politics' and then you try to use consensus (or politics) as science!!!

The Church of Global Warming certainly does exist. It is not possible, however, to measure the temperature of the Earth. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth either. You are denying the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

Religion is NOT science, ya dumb lizard.

So, you're done? You wont, aka "can't" account for the additional energy causing the temperature increase you claim, right? .

Just recap where we left off, I requested:

“Explain in detail where exactly energy is being created out of nothing.”

Yes…..for the 5th time.
Yet you continually try to push your religion as 'science'. Your religion DENIES science. You are STILL trying to deny the 0th, 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the Stefan-Boltzmann law, the ideal gas law, Rutherford's law, quantum mechanics, and chemistry. I do not need to support any theory of science. You simply wish to deny them.
Again, I’m not asking you to.
Yes you are. You are asking me to support statistical mathematics, probability mathematics, trigonometry, algebra, and random number mathematics. I do not need to support ANY branch of mathematics. You simply wish to deny them.
I’m asking you to provide details on how YOU are APPLYING math.
I am not applying math. You simply want to DENY MATH.
Again, I’m not asking you to. See immediately above.
I am not applying science. You simply want to DENY SCIENCE.
Into the Night said:
You simply choose to ignore both .
Incorrect. I’ll be waiting.
RQAA.

Yah, you keeping SAYING that. Where is your evidence to SUPPORT it? I mean, did you really expect me,or anyone, to just believe something simply because you said it?

This isn’t religion, buddy, and you aren’t a pastor.

Your religion IS a religion. I am not arguing for it.
You simply want to deny English. Climate cannot change.

I’m asking you to provide details on how YOU are APPLYING math.
You are abusing the word "apply/applying." Math is what it is. It can be used always, everywhere. If you have a specific question about specific math, ask your specific question.

Again, I’m not asking you to. See immediately above .
See above. Science is a collection of falsifiable models that you cannot violate without explanation. Currently you are claiming a violation of the 1st LoT without explanation, i.e. you don't account for the additional energy that magically appears. Science applies always, everywhere, and there is no "how" someone applies science. That's stupid to even ask. If you have a specific question about specific science, ask your specific question. If you are unable to properly express your question due to scientific illiteracy, then learn science until your acumen is sufficient.

In which post number did I deny the EXISTENCE of the 3 laws mentioned.
Into the Night didn't say that you openly denied the laws of physics. He noted that you denied your own posts by making claims contradictory to what you had posted previously.

Yet you continually try to push your religion as 'science'. Your religion DENIES science. You are STILL trying to deny the 0th, 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, the Stefan-Boltzmann law, the ideal gas law, Rutherford's law, quantum mechanics, and chemistry. I do not need to support any theory of science. You simply wish to deny them.
lol....and I'm supposedly the one preaching religion if "believe me despite the fact that I can't prove it" isn't religion, I don't know what is.
Yes you are. You are asking me to support statistical mathematics, probability mathematics, trigonometry, algebra, and random number mathematics. I do not need to support ANY branch of mathematics. You simply wish to deny them.
You are claiming, without evidence, violations of laws. You are claiming mathematic requirements aren't being met.
I am not applying math. You simply want to DENY MATH.

I am not applying science. You simply want to DENY SCIENCE.

RQAA.
As I asked IBDaMann....provide specifics. Details.

Laughing at your illiteracy doesn't solve your illiteracy.
and I'm supposedly the one preaching religion
You are. It's just scripture from the Church of Global Warming.
if "believe me despite the fact that I can't prove it" isn't religion, I don't know what is.
You are describing yourself.
You are claiming, without evidence, violations of laws.
I don't need evidence. Theories of science stand on their own.
You are claiming mathematic requirements aren't being met.
They aren't.
As I asked IBDaMann....provide specifics. Details.
RQAA.

Laughing at your illiteracy doesn't solve your illiteracy.

You are. It's just scripture from the Church of Global Warming.

You are describing yourself.

I don't need evidence. Theories of science stand on their own.

They aren't.

RQAA.

"I don't need evidence."

Precisely why your beliefs are religious and mine are not.

Last edited:
Forget all the politics.
What politics? This thread is about the Global Warming faith (a religion) and the physics (a science) that it denies. Nothing at all about politics.

Forget about what caused it, when it started, or when will it end.
What is "it"?

But there is something that is called Global warming.
Great. What IS that 'something' called "Global Warming"? How is that 'something' happening, exactly? Remember, I'm a dumb rube hick-ass bible-thumpin' hillbilly from wayyyyy back in the hollers, so you're gonna have to explain it to me like I'm a second grader.....

And many scientific studies all agree that
... they aren't thermometers?

BTW, what allows a study to "graduate" into being a "scientific study"?

the Earth is warming at a measurable rate!
IOW, you're telling me that Earth's thermal energy is (correspondingly) increasing. So, assuming a constant output of energy from the Sun, where is this additional energy coming from?

And it could just be that the Earth is still warming as a continuation of the ending of the last Ice Age!
Ok, so you're using another religion to explain your Global Warming religion. Fine, but just don't pretend that any of it is science.

But, be careful to deny something just because it don't play into your political narratives.
This thread isn't about politics. It's about the Global Warming faith (a religion) and its physics (a science) denial.

Science has nothing to do with political narratives- or at least, it shouldn't!
Your religious beliefs have nothing to do with science.

What politics? This thread is about the Global Warming faith (a religion) and the physics (a science) that it denies. Nothing at all about politics.

What is "it"?

Great. What IS that 'something' called "Global Warming"? How is that 'something' happening, exactly? Remember, I'm a dumb rube hick-ass bible-thumpin' hillbilly from wayyyyy back in the hollers, so you're gonna have to explain it to me like I'm a second grader.....

... they aren't thermometers?

BTW, what allows a study to "graduate" into being a "scientific study"?

IOW, you're telling me that Earth's thermal energy is (correspondingly) increasing. So, assuming a constant output of energy from the Sun, where is this additional energy coming from?

Ok, so you're using another religion to explain your Global Warming religion. Fine, but just don't pretend that any of it is science.

This thread isn't about politics. It's about the Global Warming faith (a religion) and its physics (a science) denial.

Your religious beliefs have nothing to do with science.

There is no additional energy.

Yah, you keeping SAYING that. Where is your evidence to SUPPORT it? I mean, did you really expect me,or anyone, to just believe something simply because you said it?

This isn’t religion, buddy, and you aren’t a pastor.

He's already provided you with the reasoning. So have others. I'll do so again.

Climate cannot change because climate is a subjective characterization of local conditions and a subjective characterization doesn't involve measurements of any kind.

Climate cannot change because climate is a subjective characterization of local conditions and a subjective characterization doesn't involve measurements of any kind.

LOL. Does this actually sound intelligent to you?

Temperature and precipitation are among the characteristics of climate. You don't believe temperature and precipitation can be measured?

"I don't need evidence."

Precisely why your beliefs are religious and mine are not.

Science is not religion or a 'belief'.
Mathematics is not religion or a 'belief'.

You simply want to ignore them.
The Church of Global Warming is a religion. You are describing yourself. Inversion fallacy.

Back