Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Temperature and precipitation are among the characteristics of climate. You don't believe temperature and precipitation can be measured?

Climate has no temperature. Climate has no precipitation. There is no such thing as a global climate.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.

Temperature and precipitation are among the characteristics of climate.
I juuuuuuuuust explained to you what climate is yet you continue to parrot stupidity.....
:seenoevil::hearnoevil:

You don't believe temperature and precipitation can be measured?
Neither temperature nor precipitation are climate, so your question is irrelevant.

E.g.

"The climate of Congress is combative and divided".

Given the above statement about climate, what 'measurement' are you claiming exists?

Irrelevant questions summarily dismissed.

I'll answer it for you since you're scared to answer it. The surface of the Earth during day time will be as hot as the moon (hotter than it is now).

Also, the Earth will be as hot as Venus if the atmosphere was alike.

See,extra energy is not needed. Just a basic thermodynamics and equilibrium.

Given the above statement about climate, what 'measurement' are you claiming exists?

The climate is the prevailing trend of public opinion or of another aspect of public life. It has no measurement. A climate or debate can be "heated". It doesn't mean the temperature is hot.

I juuuuuuuuust explained to you what climate is yet you continue to parrot stupidity.....
:seenoevil::hearnoevil:

Neither temperature nor precipitation are climate, so your question is irrelevant.

E.g.

You provided your opinion of climate, nothing more. Stating facts as opinion is the MO of climate change deniers in this discussion.

Combative implies high emotion; probably some anger. With the right equipment, you could measure things like heart rate, respiration and perspiration, all of which increase with anger. You also experience a burst of energy as a result of chemically being released in your brain, which could be measured also.

I'll answer it for you since you're scared to answer it. The surface of the Earth during day time will be as hot as the moon (hotter than it is now).

Also, the Earth will be as hot as Venus if the atmosphere was alike.

See,extra energy is not needed. Just a basic thermodynamics and equilibrium.

The temperature of Earth is unknown. The temperature of the Moon is unknown. The temperature of Venus is unknown. NONE of them can be measured.

You provided your opinion of climate, nothing more.
It is not an opinion. It is a definition. I have already provided the eytomology of this word. You just want to ignore English.
Stating facts as opinion is the MO of climate change deniers in this discussion.
Learn what 'fact' means. Climate cannot change. Learn what 'climate' means.

Combative implies high emotion; probably some anger.
No, it doesn't. It simply means a divided Congress.
With the right equipment, you could measure things like heart rate,
What is the heart rate of Congress?
respiration
What is the respiration rate of Congress?
and perspiration,
What is the perspiration rate of Congress?
all of which increase with anger.
What is the rate of increase with anger? What is the anger rate of Congress?
You also experience a burst of energy as a result of chemically being released in your brain, which could be measured also.
What is the chemical release of Congress?

Congress is not climate, dumbass. False equivalence fallacy.

It is not an opinion. It is a definition. I have already provided the eytomology of this word. You just want to ignore English.

Learn what 'fact' means. Climate cannot change. Learn what 'climate' means.

No, it doesn't. It simply means a divided Congress.

What is the heart rate of Congress?

What is the respiration rate of Congress?

What is the perspiration rate of Congress?

What is the rate of increase with anger? What is the anger rate of Congress?

What is the chemical release of Congress?

Congress is not climate, dumbass. False equivalence fallacy.

Sorry, I'm not responding to any more of your questions or claims until you provide evidence/proof for these:

- climate can't change
- CO2 can't trap light
- Temperature can't be measured from a distance (except when it can)
- the Earth's temperature can't be measured
- CO2 levels in the atmosphere can't be measured
- the temperature of Venus is unknown
- there aren't enough temperature stations
- temperature stations aren't spaced correctly
- temperature stations aren't read at the right intervals
- temperature stations aren't read by the right people
- all of the experiments showing how CO2 interacts with infrared energy are parlor tricks

Back