Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Claims require support, dipshit.
Asserting math and science requires no support. Part of your burden is to explain why assertions of math and science are erroneous.

So, allow me to reiterate, Global Warming egregiously violates the 1st law of thermodynamics. Thermal energy is claimed to increase without explanation, as if by magic, as if energy is being created out of nothing. No warmizombie has ever accounted for the additional energy that causes the dogmatically insisted temperature increase. The claims that a magical greenhouse substance are somehow fully responsible for the magical appearance confirms the violation of the 1st LoT. Without any accounting for the magical appearance of this additional energy, nothing else matters. Science discards all physics violations. Fortunately for you, religions are based on miracles, and your particular miracle has apparently found a good home.

Account for the additional energy without violating physics*. Nothing else matters.

* - No time will be wasted addressing the oft-violated 2nd LoT and Stefan-Boltzmann law. If the argument claims the cooler atmosphere is somehow heating the much warmer lithosphere and hydrosphere, or if RADIANCE and TEMPERATURE are moving in opposite directions, the argument will be immediately dismissed.

Science is not 'application', dumbass.
Correct. I never said science was an application.

I have already shown you the laws you ignore multiple times.
I've never ignored the laws. The laws exist. Nice straw man.
I have already shown you how you are ignoring them multiple times.
Laws are not attention.
You just want to deny those laws.
I've never denied the existence of the 3 laws in question or any laws; scientific or otherwise.

Asserting math and science requires no support. Part of your burden is to explain why assertions of math and science are erroneous.
I don't even know what you're saying there. What's an "assertion of math"?
So, allow me to reiterate, Global Warming egregiously violates the 1st law of thermodynamics. Thermal energy is claimed to increase without explanation, as if by magic, as if energy is being created out of nothing.
We've discussed repeatedly how climate change is believed to work. Explain in detail where exactly energy is being created out of nothing.

God job!
Right. I'm waiting for something supporting/proving that your application of them is correct....as I've been saying over and over and over......
nope. You've SAID I'm ignoring them multiple times.
Nope. The laws exist.....as I've said over and over...

Science is not a religion.
I do not need to support mathematics.
I do not need to support any theory of science.
You simply choose to ignore both.

Playing with your quoting won't help you either.

Correct. I never said science was an application.
I've never ignored the laws.
The laws exist. Nice straw man.Laws are not attention. I've never denied the existence of the 3 laws in question or any laws; scientific or otherwise.

Blatant lies. Fallacy fallacy. Don't try to deny your own posts!

I don't even know what you're saying there. What's an "assertion of math"?
It's what you claim that I make.

We've discussed repeatedly how climate change is believed to work.
Right, via a miracle. A greenhouse substance magically creates energy out of nothing. This magically created energy increases earth's average global equilibrium temperature.

Explain in detail where exactly energy is being created out of nothing.
Nope. I am happy with your religion being based off its core miracle as it is. Your claim/insistence of a spontaneous increase in temperature, i.e. a spontaneous increase in the amount of thermal energy, without any explanation beyond the greenhouse substance being the magician who creates the energy out of nothing, is all the wondrous miracle I need.

If you would like to account for this additional energy without violating physics then we can transfer greenhouse effect from "religious doctrine" to "standard physics."

Mathematics does not require support.
Theories of science do not require support.

The application of both requires support. Given that you believe drawing a triangle inside of a circle is the same thing as applying the Pythagorean theorem to a circle, I am highly skeptical of any claims you make regarding math especially.

The application of both requires support. Given that you believe drawing a triangle inside of a circle is the same thing as applying the Pythagorean theorem to a circle, I am highly skeptical of any claims you make regarding math especially.

Still trying to discard trigonometry. Sad.
I don't need to support mathematics. You just want to deny it.

There are many religions in our world and they are all different. Each one has a unique dogma that affords comfort to the believer and helps him cope with a chaotic and confusing world ... each one except for Global Warming that is. This religion seems only to instill fear and panic. Most religions are portrayed as a form of "good news" to be celebrated whereas everything about Global Warming is hyped as "bad news" that might already be "too late" and "past the tipping point."

Further, most religions are honest matters of faith whereas the Church of Global Warming specifically targets for recruitment the gullible and the scientifically illiterate because its dogma mandates the belief that egregious violations of physics are "Settled Science."

Question: why would any rational adult adopt the Global Warming faith?

Forget all the politics.

Forget about what caused it, when it started, or when will it end.

But there is something that is called Global warming.

And many scientific studies all agree that the Earth is warming at a measurable rate!

And it could just be that the Earth is still warming as a continuation of the ending of the last Ice Age!

But, be careful to deny something just because it don't play into your political narratives.

Science has nothing to do with political narratives- or at least, it shouldn't!

Forget all the politics.
Forgotten.

Forget about what caused it, when it started, or when will it end.
Foul! You used a pronoun ("it") without an antecedent. What is "it"? I am claiming that there is no "it" and here you are asking me to simply presume it. I will not.

Give me an unambiguous definition of "it" that doesn't violate physics or logic or sound economic principles.

But there is something that is called Global warming.
Yes. Global Warming is a Marxist religion based on HATE and intolerance. The core doctrine holds that a wondrously magical greenhouse substance miraculously creates energy out of nothing (in violation of the 1st LoT) and that this additional energy increases earth's average global equilibrium temperature, in violation of black body science.

And many scientific studies all agree that the Earth is warming at a measurable rate!
Foul! There is no such thing as a "scientific" study. There are only studies. You are guilty of peppering your argument with the word "scientific" as a way of demanding reverence where it is not warranted. These "studies" to which you refer have no science. They are merely church material. All religions have them. Of course they all agree that their religion is the "Truth, the Light and the Way." All of them.

None of them are science. The Global Warming religion is, in fact, nothing but one seriously egregious violation of physics.

And it could just be that the Earth is still warming as a continuation of the ending of the last Ice Age!
What is an "ice age" and why should any rational adult believe that there ever were any? (hint: don't jump right into the latter part of that question without answering the former)

Why should any rational adult believe that the earth's average global equilibrium temperature is increasing?

But, be careful to deny something just because it don't play into your political narratives.
I don't have any political narratives, nor do I have any religious beliefs to uphold. I am not making any affirmative claims.

Science has nothing to do with political narratives- or at least, it shouldn't!
Better wording: The Global Warming religion has nothing to do with science.

Science is not a religion .
Yes…..for the 5th time.
I do not need to support mathematics.
Again, I’m not asking you to. I’m asking you to provide details on how YOU are APPLYING math.
I do not need to support any theory of science. .
Again, I’m not asking you to. See immediately above .[/QUOTE]
You simply choose to ignore both .[/QUOTE]Incorrect. I’ll be waiting.

Playing with your quoting won't help you either.[/QUOTE]

RQAA. Learn English. Climate cannot change.

Yah, you keeping SAYING that. Where is your evidence to SUPPORT it? I mean, did you really expect me,or anyone, to just believe something simply because you said it?

This isn’t religion, buddy, and you aren’t a pastor.

You are still trying to ignore the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You cannot trap light.

You cannot trap light. You are still ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

Mexico is a political entity. You just lied.

No matter what word games you play, you cannot trap light. You cannot trap heat. You cannot trap thermal energy. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You cannot measure the temperature of the Earth. You cannot measure the global atmospheric CO2 content.

If I counted correctly, you said you cannot trap light 3x in the above post.

Link?

aka "Can't"
So, you're done? You wont, aka "can't" account for the additional energy causing the temperature increase you claim, right? All you have is a chain of cyclical segue physics violations that take you around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around ...

I hope you understand just how sorry I feel for you. You were suckered by people you trusted, and you couldn't prevent it because your scientific illiteracy and mathematical incompetence rendered you so very gullible. Now you are mind-raped regularly by those who own you. I will never allow that to happen to me. I will do all of my own thinking. Thankfully, I have the science, math and logic to be totally self sufficient in that regard. Sadly, despite my best efforts to help those, such as you, who are being bent over furniture, my help is not wanted. Warmizombies have grown dependent upon the colon-pummeling and have thus become addicted to their WACKY religion.

I wish you luck.

So, you're done? You wont, aka "can't" account for the additional energy causing the temperature increase you claim, right? All you have is a chain of cyclical segue physics violations that take you around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around ...

I hope you understand just how sorry I feel for you. You were suckered by people you trusted, and you couldn't prevent it because your scientific illiteracy and mathematical incompetence rendered you so very gullible. Now you are mind-raped regularly by those who own you. I will never allow that to happen to me. I will do all of my own thinking. Thankfully, I have the science, math and logic to be totally self sufficient in that regard. Sadly, despite my best efforts to help those, such as you, who are being bent over furniture, my help is not wanted. Warmizombies have grown dependent upon the colon-pummeling and have thus become addicted to their WACKY religion.

I wish you luck.

That's funny because we feel bad for you.

Back