Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Fine. I already have.

Thermal energy is not heat. You cannot trap heat.

Heat has no location.

Nope. Heat has no location.

Because I know the physics that you are desperately trying to deny.

So? That would lower water level, not raise it.

It is not possible to trap heat or cold.

Reduced heat. I already answered that question. RQAA.

Why?

YOUR problem. You cannot project YOUR problem on anyone else.

YOUR problem. You cannot project YOUR problem on anyone else.

There is no branch of science called 'climate'.
CO2 has absolutely no capability to warm the Earth.

CO2 cannot create energy out of nothing.
CO2 cannot trap heat.
CO2 cannot trap light.
CO2 cannot trap thermal energy.
CO2 cannot heat a warmer surface than itself.

You apparently believe that repeating the same inaccuracies can make them accurate. You clearly have no understanding of not only physics, but how molecular bonds work. You are a prototypical far-right science denier and confirmation bias victim and conspiracy theorist. There's a 99% chance you believe 2000 Mules proves ballot harvesting.

You apparently believe that repeating the same inaccuracies can make them accurate.
You clearly have no understanding of not only physics, but how molecular bonds work.
You are describing yourself again. It is YOU denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
You are a prototypical far-right science denier
and confirmation bias victim
Science has no politics. You are describing yourself again.
and conspiracy theorist.
The Democrat party is a conspiracy. Not a theory.
There's a 99% chance you believe 2000 Mules proves ballot harvesting.
ANY mule shows ballot harvesting. Pivot fallacy. This has nothing to do with your so-called 'climate sCiEnCe'.

You are describing yourself again. It is YOU denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

ANY mule shows ballot harvesting. Pivot fallacy. This has nothing to do with your so-called 'climate sCiEnCe'.
Mantra 5 bulverism

Mantra 56 Delusional denial of the obvious

Mantra 57 Repetitive and demented behavior

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

I agree that The baseless claims of 2000 mules has nothing to do with climate change or the science of how carbon dioxide impacts temperatures on earth. Your beliefs about the film are absolutely a reflection of you and your political views and also absolutely align with your denial of science. Science of how pollution and carbon dioxide / H2O molecules behave is not up for debates, at least for those who actually try to understand that science outside of politics. You are clearly not one of them who tries to understand science outside of politics.

It's not surprising that the objective reality of insulated items like coffee mugs has no impact on your claim that heat doesn't have a location. Can't let politics get in the way of reason now can we?

I agree that The baseless claims of 2000 mules has nothing to do with climate change or the science of how carbon dioxide impacts temperatures on earth.
Carbon dioxide does not impact temperatures on Earth. Climate cannot change.
Your beliefs about the film are absolutely a reflection of you and your political views and also absolutely align with your denial of science.
Off topic. Ignored. I am not denying any theory of science. YOU ARE.
Science of how pollution
What 'pollution'?? Please describe this 'pollution'.
and carbon dioxide / H2O molecules behave is not up for debates,
No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.
You cannot create energy out of nothing.
You cannot trap heat.
You cannot trap light.
You cannot trap thermal energy. There is always heat.
You cannot heat a warmer surface with a colder gas or vapor.

You are still denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
at least for those who actually try to understand that science outside of politics.
Science has no politics.
You are clearly not one of them who tries to understand science outside of politics.
Science has no politics.
It's not surprising that the objective reality of insulated items like coffee mugs has no impact on your claim that heat doesn't have a location.
Heat has no location. No coffee mug shows otherwise.
Can't let politics get in the way of reason now can we?
Science has no politics.

Your religion isn't science, dude.

Carbon dioxide does not impact temperatures on Earth. Climate cannot change.

Off topic. Ignored. I am not denying any theory of science. YOU ARE.

What 'pollution'?? Please describe this 'pollution'.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.
You cannot create energy out of nothing.
You cannot trap heat.
You cannot trap light.
You cannot trap thermal energy. There is always heat.
You cannot heat a warmer surface with a colder gas or vapor.

You are still denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

Science has no politics.

Science has no politics.

Heat has no location. No coffee mug shows otherwise.

Science has no politics.

Your religion isn't science, dude.

Climate can't change? If our atmosphere were to vanish tomorrow, would the Earth's climate change?

LOL. Watching you two try to do acid-base chemistry is hilarious.
What of mine did you find the most hilarious?

I get it, you and Into the Night are the same person
All of the stupidest people do what you're doing. Your only interest is in being spiteful, and you don't care that you are announcing that you are too stupid to distinguish between different people, and you're OK with that because you are aware that everyone already knows that you are totally stupid.

So, let's talk chemistry. What do you find hilarious about it? I know that I will find your comments hilarious, and you know it as well, which is why you didn't offer a single concrete example. So, lay it on me.

It's a hypothetical. If the atmosphere vanished, would the Earth's climate change?
We have to ask if you really are too undereducated to ask a properly worded question. In the case above, the question is totally invalid because there is no such thing as a global climate (it's a contradiction in terms).

Here's what you should have asked:

"If the atmosphere were to suddenly vanish, would the Earth's millions and millions of climates change?"

ANSWER: Why yes, yes they would.

What climate on earth are you claiming has changed during your lifetime?

I will ask you the same question. It's a simple yes or no question, but I will suspect you will avoid answering it, just as others have.

If the Earth's atmosphere vanished, would it change the Earth's climate?

... the science of how carbon dioxide impacts temperatures on earth.
This is religious doctrine of your faith. It is the primary miracle of your religion, and represents a physics violation in science, specifically, your religion is based on violating thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

The primary miracle of Christians is that Jesus rose from the dead, with lesser miracles of walking on water, multiplying loaves and fish, and turning water into wine. These miracles also represent physics violations in science.

Personally, I find the Christian miracles far more interesting, especially the turning of water into wine, is far superior to any of your miracles. Also, Christians preach hope and good news, while you warmizombies only preach HATE and FEAR and PANIC of only bad news for which it might already be too late. Your Climate religion is also stupid; it relies on warmizombies bullying and intimidating the members of the congregation to remain faithful. It's why your church is dying.

I have already responded to you. Check a few posts up.

It's a simple yes or no question. I must have missed your direct response. Please respond again to this question:

If the Earth's atmosphere vanished tomorrow, would the Earth's climate change?

It's a simple yes or no question, but I will suspect you will avoid answering it, just as others have.
I don't run from any questions, but you sure EVADED mine.

Which of earth's millions and millions of climates are you claiming has changed during your lifetime?

Back