Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

You are not being clever. You are being stupid. I was describing you.

The saddest thing is you seem to think you stand a chance with your bullshit. That someone will believe you know what you are talking about. That's what I find most pathetic about your posts. So full of half-understood stuff and misunderstood stuff.

Are you barred by some law from actually learning a topic? Just curious.

Lol. Enjoy your tin foil, buddy. The far-right continues to prove, on a daily basis, just how anti-science they truly are. Not surprising, of course. Most of the far right is very religious, which generally means You are groomed to ignore science.

You are describing yourself again.

It is YOU that is ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
You have also denied the position of Venus and Earth, ignored statistical mathematics, Kepler's laws, quantum mechanics, chemistry, and both of Newton's laws.

The saddest thing is you seem to think you stand a chance with your bullshit. That someone will believe you know what you are talking about. That's what I find most pathetic about your posts. So full of half-understood stuff and misunderstood stuff.

Are you barred by some law from actually learning a topic? Just curious.

I already know you deny science and mathematics. Assumption of victory fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.

You are describing yourself again.

It is YOU that is ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
You have also denied the position of Venus and Earth, ignored statistical mathematics, Kepler's laws, quantum mechanics, chemistry, and both of Newton's laws.

I'm not. There are scientific realities about planet atmospheres, the composition and behavior of the molecules that make them up and how it all impacts the climate of the planet. We both know that the disappearance of the Earth's atmosphere would dramatically and catastrophically change the earth and it's climate. We also know there is a reason that the Earth having an atmosphere that is 95% CO2 would also have dramatic and catastrophic consequences. You saying heat doesn't have a location, there's no such thing as climate, your general denial of scientific realities etc doesn't change the reality that an increase of CO2 in the atmosphere would impact climate by trapping heat.

Last edited:
I'm not. There are scientific realities about planet atmospheres, the composition and behavior or the molecules that make them up and how it all impacts the climate of the planet. We both know that the disappearance of the Earth's atmosphere would dramatically and catastrophically change the earth and it's climate. We also know there is a reason that the Earth having an atmosphere that is 95% CO2 would also have dramatic and catastrophic consequences. You saying heat doesn't have a location, there's no such thing as climate, your general denial of scientific realities etc doesn't change the reality that an increase of CO2 in the atmosphere would impact climate by trapping heat.

not much.

not an amount that's even close to worth worrying about.

co2 is not a pollutant.

even warming is natural.

you people just want to justify mass murder with your dumb theatrics.

not much.

co2 is not a pollutant.

even warming is natural.

I'm always fascinated by people who speak so powerfully against science they don't understand. Interesting.

not much.

co2 is not a pollutant.

even warming is natural.

The question was whether or not we should believe in global warming. If the earth continues to produce CO2 at high enough rates, it would change climate. There's evidence that it has already changed the climate. This is a fact because there are scientific realities, that I have mentioned, about atmospheres, molecules and heat. Are the catastrophic? No. Not even close, but it is absolutely possible to see a time where coastal homes can't be Coast homes without additional infrastructure to hold rising waters back.

Last edited:
not much.

co2 is not a pollutant.

even warming is natural.

ΔT(c)=S⋅log (c/i)

is working just as predicted.

not much.

co2 is not a pollutant.

even warming is natural.

Know what a weed is, QAnon? It’s a plant that is growing where you don’t want it. Dandelions in your lawn are probably weeds. A large patch of dandelions used to make your dandelion wine is not.

Salt water in the ocean is not a pollutant. Salt water inundating your crops? Pollutant.

CO2 as a naturally occurring gas, at proper concentrations, is not a pollutant. CO2 at sufficiently high levels - pollutant.

Comprende, QAnon?

The question was whether or not we should believe in global warming. If the earth continues to produce CO2 at high enough rates, it would change climate. There's evidence that it has already changed the climate. This is a fact because there are scientific realities, that I have mentioned, about atmospheres, molecules and heat. Are the catastrophic? No. Not even close, but it is absolutely possible to see a time where coastal homes can't be Coast homes without additional infrastructure to hold rising waters back.

you're making too big of a deal out of it for dastardly purpose.

Know what a weed is, QAnon? It’s a plant that is growing where you don’t want it. Dandelions in your lawn are probably weeds. A large patch of dandelions used to make your dandelion wine is not.

Salt water in the ocean is not a pollutant. Salt water inundating your crops? Pollutant.

CO2 as a naturally occurring gas, at proper concentrations, is not a pollutant. CO2 at sufficiently high levels - pollutant.

Comprende, QAnon?

but the lethal level is so far away you people look fucking stupid even talking about it and worrying so much.

it's fear propaganda to promote totalitarianism and excessive controls.

co2 hysteria is a nazi propaganda operation.

Don't worry, you won't have to understand any science. But you will be unhappy when the science dictates decisions that you won't like.

You know there's NOTHING that is stopping you learning about the science. You could work really hard. Or you could just live with all that tin foil for the hats.

Don't worry, you won't have to understand any science. But you will be unhappy when the science dictates decisions that you won't like.

You know there's NOTHING that is stopping you learning about the science. You could work really hard. Or you could just live with all that tin foil for the hats.

there's nothing to learn. its made up hysteria to justify totalitarian policies, pollyanna.

You are.
There are scientific realities about planet atmospheres,
Buzzword fallacies.
the composition and behavior of the molecules that make them up and how it all impacts the climate of the planet.
There is no such thing as a 'climate of the planet'. There is no such thing as a global climate.
We both know that the disappearance of the Earth's atmosphere would dramatically and catastrophically change the earth and it's climate.
There is no such thing as a global climate. You can't make Earth's atmosphere disappear.
We also know there is a reason that the Earth having an atmosphere that is 95% CO2 would also have dramatic and catastrophic consequences.
Earth's atmosphere is not 95% CO2.
You saying heat doesn't have a location,
It doesn't.
there's no such thing as climate,
I never said any such thing.
your general denial of scientific realities etc doesn't change the reality that
Buzzword fallacies.
an increase of CO2 in the atmosphere would impact climate by trapping heat.
You cannot trap heat.
CO2 has no magick capability to trap heat.
You cannot change climate.

Again, you are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics. You cannot reduce entropy...ever. You cannot trap heat. You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas.

You are.

Buzzword fallacies.

There is no such thing as a 'climate of the planet'. There is no such thing as a global climate.

There is no such thing as a global climate. You can't make Earth's atmosphere disappear.

Earth's atmosphere is not 95% CO2.

It doesn't.

I never said any such thing.

Buzzword fallacies.

You cannot trap heat.
CO2 has no magick capability to trap heat.
You cannot change climate.

Again, you are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics. You cannot reduce entropy...ever. You cannot trap heat. You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas.

Like I referenced earlier, you live in a different world. A world where you are able to ignore words and their meanings and write off reality by simply repeating things that aren't true. You can trap heat. That's why humans exist. Without the earths atmosphere trapping some amount of heat, the temperature swings would be catastrophic. The oceans would freeze and life as we know it would cease to exist. If you can't acknowledge basic truths, there is no reason to continue this conversation.

Back