Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

I saw that. You pivoted. You tried to sneak it in there in the hope that no one would notice, but I noticed. The question is about the earth's temperature and when it increases, but you pivoted to discussing the sun and emphasizing that the sun does not increase the earth's temperature. My entire conversation with ZenMode was premised on constant solar output.

Assuming one accounts for changes/fluctuations in solar output and earth's proximity to the sun, does the earth's average temperature ever increase due to atmospheric composition?

I pivoted? You continue with the absurd notion that I do not understand your point.

Why do you keep asking questions that have been answered constantly?

Correct. AProudLefty also correctly noted this fact.

I should've worded the question better because I was trying to get at whether the average distance away from the Sun was changing in any significant way. (e.g. "Earth is now as close to the Sun as Venus is").

Heh. ZenMode thinks that the orbit of Venus is outside the orbit of Earth! :laugh:

I pivoted? You continue with the absurd notion that I do not understand your point. Why do you keep asking questions that have been answered constantly?
So we're done. We homed in on where you dread to tread and you needed to end it. I caught you in your pivot, reeled you back, and now you are simply going to EVADE.

Your king is tipped. Let me know if you ever need me to explain why your religion is stupid, and don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

So we're done. We homed in on where you dread to tread and you needed to end it. I caught you in your pivot, reeled you back, and now you are simply going to EVADE.

Your king is tipped. Let me know if you ever need me to explain why your religion is stupid, and don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

Explain to me how I've pivoted.

Correct. AProudLefty also correctly noted this fact.

I should've worded the question better because I was trying to get at whether the average distance away from the Sun was changing in any significant way. (e.g. "Earth is now as close to the Sun as Venus is").

As I have stated multiple times, the distance is irrelevant.

Heh. ZenMode thinks that the orbit of Venus is outside the orbit of Earth! :laugh:
Mantra 50 Public Masturbation

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

7y4uwa.gif

Perhaps this illustration will be good at explaining.

If you had an oven outside in the freezing weather and you try to cook a pizza in it with the door open, it wouldn't be hot but warm, depending on the temperatures. Now if you closed the door, it would get hotter and hotter.

Paradox. Irrational. You just stated the oven does not get hotter and hotter. Which is it, dude?

The Earth is not an oven.

Back