Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

So we stand thus:

AProudLefty is locked in numerous paradoxes, mostly by denying his own posts. He tries to create energy out of nothing, then says it's not possible. Apparently he likes burned pizza.

The Sock is still talking to himself and is completely oblivious to any of the conversation in this thread, spending most of his time talking to a 'Sybil'.

saltydancing is still using a terrible version of ChatGPT.

ZenMode is currently rotating through arguments 2a through 2c (as numbered by IBDaMann) endlessly.

Both ZenMode and AProudLefty are still ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Both of them discard statistical mathematics as well, choosing to simply make up numbers and use them as 'data'. They also both claim religion to be science.

anonymoose seems to get it. He seems to understand how the Church of Global Warming routinely ignores physics.

IBDaMann seems put out that he is rated in '2nd place' by some of these idiots. To that I say, don't sweat it. The quality of your posts is very high. Don't take numbers from these idiots as useful 'data'. I still learn a lot from your posts!

gfm7175 has managed to call out some paradoxes and fallacies that I missed. Keep that keen sharp eye at the ready! All I can say is you are a better shot than I am from time to time! You have learned a lot from when I first met you on the forums! Congratulations! Oh...and I've taken a liking to that Wisconsin cheese! Our own Tillamook cheese is pretty good, but they have nothing like the weird varieties of cheese out of Wisconsin!

"Both ZenMode and AProudLefty are still ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. "

If your beliefs about the 2nd law are accurate, how do blankets work on people in any environment below body temperature?

There are no paradoxes.
Denying your paradoxes won't clear them.
I have stated over and over again that I understood your and your socks' points.
I am not The Sock. He is currently talking to himself and discussing his 'condition' with his imaginary friend.
Nobody claimed that you can create energy out of nothing. That is on you. Grow up.
You did. You also denied it. You are locked in paradox still. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
Also, you can trap heat.
You cannot trap heat. You are also still locked in the 'blanket' paradox. You are still being irrational.

Ok, so clearly you are either legitimately delusional, highly prideful or a troll. Either way, you are not looking for a legitimate conversation. You were wrong on the 1st and 2nd laws and yet you still insist your beliefs are right. This is a level of crazy that requires professional intervention.

Enjoy your time in, I assume, Cuckooville.

You are just describing yourself again.

"Both ZenMode and AProudLefty are still ignoring the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. "

If your beliefs about the 2nd law are accurate, how do blankets work on people in any environment below body temperature?

RQAA.

The atmosphere is not a blanket.

Next he'll tell you that the atmosphere is not a blanket.

RQAA.

The atmosphere is not a blanket.

Sigh....for the fourth (?) time, no, it's not a physical blanket but it performs the same role as a blanket. It slows the rate of energy flowing to the cooler atmosphere, thus making our planet habitable, unlike other planets and moons.

So, again, if you're beliefs are accurate, why do blankets and coats work?

... to which you will admit.

How do you admit to nothing? That's a paradox in itself.

... and now you are ready to pivot to argument 2b. You may do so at your earliest convenience.

It looks like you can predict what my argument will be. Let's see it. Go ahead.

Nope. You suck at science. Have you learned what a thermometer is yet?

A thermometer, which sticks far up your ass, measures your body temperature.

Next he'll tell you that the atmosphere is not a blanket.

Yes. He just talks I'm circles. He declares things to be facts with no support or keeps intentionally misrepresenting the beliefs of those who are trying to discuss the topic. He's either Alex-Jones level crazy, a troll or an incredibly dishonest person. I suspect he's a troll. I mean, even Alex Jones had to acknowledge his crazy when confronted with reality in court.

Sigh....for the fourth (?) time, no, it's not a physical blanket but it performs the same role as a blanket.
Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
It slows the rate of energy flowing to the cooler atmosphere, thus making our planet habitable, unlike other planets and moons.
The atmosphere is not a thermal insulator of any kind. You are ignoring convection and the Stefan-Boltzmann law again, as well as the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
So, again, if you're beliefs are accurate, why do blankets and coats work?
Blankets and coats are not work.
RQAA. Blankets and coats reduce heat.

Back