Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Yes. He just talks I'm circles. He declares things to be facts with no support or keeps intentionally misrepresenting the beliefs of those who are trying to discuss the topic. He's either Alex-Jones level crazy, a troll or an incredibly dishonest person. I suspect he's a troll. I mean, even Alex Jones had to acknowledge his crazy when confronted with reality in court.
You are just describing yourself again. You cannot project your problems on anybody else.

"All climates remain the same. Nothing changes." Ok, so clearly you are either legitimately delusional, highly prideful or a troll.
You have refused to answer previously but I'll ask again in order to allow you to EVADE again and show that you are lying, because you are legitimately delusional, highly prideful and a troll:

* What climate are you claiming has changed during the last century?

You are not looking for a legitimate conversation. You have been wrong on the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and Stefan-Boltzmann, and yet you still insist your beliefs are right. This is a level of crazy that requires professional intervention.

Oh, and I thank you for all the free ammunition.

Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.

The atmosphere is not a thermal insulator of any kind. You are ignoring convection and the Stefan-Boltzmann law again, as well as the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Blankets and coats are not work.
RQAA. Blankets and coats reduce heat.

You're intentional avoidance is clear. You know exactly what I mean when I say jackets work, but you choose to play word games so you don't have to address the actual issue.

You have refused to answer previously but I'll ask again in order to allow you to EVADE again and show that you are lying, because you are legitimately delusional, highly prideful and a troll:

* What climate are you claiming has changed during the last century?

You are not looking for a legitimate conversation. You have been wrong on the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and Stefan-Boltzmann, and yet you still insist your beliefs are right. This is a level of crazy that requires professional intervention.

Oh, and I thank you for all the free ammunition.

"You have been wrong on the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and Stefan-Boltzmann"

Lol. It's clear that none of the 3 amigos has any understanding of the laws of Thermodynamics, so there's absolutely no reason to believe you have an understanding of the 3rf law. You deflect to avoid answering simple questions because you know you have no honest response that wouldn't make you look ridiculous.

Lol. It's clear that none of the 3 amigos has any understanding of the laws of Thermodynamics,
Your desperation is pegging the needle, but the only tools you have available are your bandwidth-wasting declarations of what others supposedly don't know. I really thought you'd have given up on that but I imagine that you believe there is somebody you are fooling somewhere.

[raving deleted]
The discussion ended. You couldn't explain why any rational adult should believe in Global Warming. You violated many areas of physics and tried to declare that others didn't know what they knew. Your religion violates the 1st law of thermodynamics and you were given ample opportunity to explain the violation, and you could not. Despite your voluminous posting, this thread remains devoid of any Global Warming science.

Seriously, let me know when something changes. I'll be more than happy to entertain your argument then, but for the time being, your religion is stupid and your scientific illiteracy causes you to not come off well.

Have a great day and a great weekend.

Your desperation is pegging the needle, but the only tools you have available are your bandwidth-wasting declarations of what others supposedly don't know. I really thought you'd have given up on that but I imagine that you believe there is somebody you are fooling somewhere.

The discussion ended. You couldn't explain why any rational adult should believe in Global Warming. You violated many areas of physics and tried to declare that others didn't know what they knew. Your religion violates the 1st law of thermodynamics and you were given ample opportunity to explain the violation, and you could not. Despite your voluminous posting, this thread remains devoid of any Global Warming science.

Seriously, let me know when something changes. I'll be more than happy to entertain your argument then, but for the time being, your religion is stupid and your scientific illiteracy causes you to not come off well.

Have a great day and a great weekend.

Areas of Physics? Really? Point them out.

You're intentional avoidance is clear. You know exactly what I mean when I say jackets work, but you choose to play word games so you don't have to address the actual issue.

Jackets are not work. It is YOU playing word games. Inversion fallacy. Projecting YOUR problems on others doesn't work.

Lol. It's clear that none of the 3 amigos has any understanding of the laws of Thermodynamics, so there's absolutely no reason to believe you have an understanding of the 3rf law. You deflect to avoid answering simple questions because you know you have no honest response that wouldn't make you look ridiculous.

LIF. Grow up.

Back