Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

I graduated from Liberty University. That was back in '95. Good times.

Nowadays there's so much to learn in the field of computer science. Been working on developing an Android app (in case you don't know, using Android Studio and Kotlin/Compose). Not an easy thing to learn.

A beginning hacker in Android, eh? What a loser. You say it took you 28 years to learn this??

I think you just Googled it and made the whole thing up.

You adopted it as your own. You regurgitated it and made it yours. Own it.

Nope I do not. I do not take every word by a scientist at face value. I look at papers and determine it.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice the way you consider NASA scientists to somehow be divine, or otherwise above "normal" scientists.

I do not consider them divine or above me. They are humans just like me and you who seek truths.

It is Y O U who consider yourself above the rest. Your avatar and your sig tell us that much. You are arrogant who considers himself to be correct and without criticism. It is Y O U who consider yourself to be above the rest of the scientists. The rest of studies (in your own word, propaganda) be damned. You are a lost cause that can only be met with pity instead of derision.

The really hilarious part of this is that NASA doesn't have scientists, you moron!

Doc Dutch, what are you doing?

:cruisewhat:

The rest is dismissed.

You really ARE desperate if you have to claim that! :laugh:

Climate cannot change. You still don't know what climate is.
It is YOU using this nonsense phrase in place of 'global warming'.

It has already been explained to you numerous times. RQAA.

You cannot create energy out of nothing. Earth cannot heat itself
You cannot trap heat. You cannot slow heat. You still don't know what heat is.
You cannot trap light.
You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas.
The atmosphere is not a blanket.

Because you keep trying to:
Create energy out of nothing.
Trap heat.
Trap light.
Heat a warmer surface using a colder gas.

The atmosphere is not a blanket. You are STILL trying to trap heat. You are ignoring radiant heat, convective heat, and conductive heat. You are ignoring the Stefan-Boltzmann law, and the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics.

1st law of thermodynamics: E(t+1) = E(t) - U
You cannot create energy out of nothing.
2nd law of thermodynamics: e(t+1) >= e(t)
You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas. You cannot trap heat.
Stefan-Boltzmann law: r = C*e*t^4
You cannot trap light or heat.

Because you keep trying to heat a warmer surface using a colder gas or you try to trap heat.

It is YOU playing word games. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.

The atmosphere is not a blanket.

Not the reason, and temperature swing does nothing to the temperature of any planet.

You are wordstuffing again. Attempted proof by assumption.

RQAA. Go back and read the entire thread.

"The atmosphere is not a blanket."

Lol. Right on cue. That's all you got. Childish word games.

Just call me Nostradamus!

You can't actually explain why a person in a 70 degree room, with a 75° blankets, can keep them selves feeling warm. All you got is word games. Better luck next time, buddy!

^^^Same challenge to you as was presented to IBDaMann above.^^^^
The monkey is on your back. You need to learn what heat is. You need to learn what work is. You won't be getting off the hook by "issuing a challenge" to others to accept the monkey from you.

Here is a summary of Into the night's explanation of why a blanket on a person doesn't violate the second law of thermodynamics, but the Earth's atmosphere does:

"The atmosphere is not a blanket.

A blanket is not a coat.

A coat is not a comforter.

(Insert an equation found on the internet)

Therefore, If the atmosphere is not a blanket and the atmosphere is not the Earth's climate, then climate change can't be real. Thank you.

I almost forgot. Finkel is Einhorn."

That's all you got. Childish word games.
That's all you got. Denial. You can't rebut anything because you don't know anything. You refer to people conversing over your head as them "playing word games" instead of honestly admitting that you can't hang with them in the conversation. You can't actually explain how CO2 magically causes an increase in thermal energy in the form of a temperature increase, in direct violation of the 1st law of thermodynamics. All you got is EVASION. You can't actually identify any climate that has changed within the last century. All you got is EVASION.

It sucks to be you.

....annnnnnnd back to talking to yourself.

I love it how you really believe flip-flopping fools me or anyone else, Sybil.

hDkTY6E.jpg

That's all you got. Denial. You can't rebut anything because you don't know anything. You refer to people conversing over your head as them "playing word games" instead of honestly admitting that you can't hang with them in the conversation. You can't actually explain how CO2 magically causes an increase in thermal energy in the form of a temperature increase, in direct violation of the 1st law of thermodynamics. All you got is EVASION. You can't actually identify any climate that has changed within the last century. All you got is EVASION.

It sucks to be you.

"You can't actually explain how CO2 magically causes an increase in thermal energy in the form of a temperature increase, in direct violation of the 1st law of thermodynamics."

sherlock-watson.gif

Nope I do not.
So you do not accept the data you have been arguing to support???? Paradox.
I do not take every word by a scientist at face value. I look at papers and determine it.
No science here...move along...move along...
I do not consider them divine or above me.
You obviously do, liar.
They are humans just like me and you who seek truths.
You just described a priest.
It is Y O U who consider yourself above the rest.
The rest of what? Your priests?? I would say he is. So am I.
Your avatar and your sig tell us that much. You are arrogant who considers himself to be correct and without criticism.
So you want to criticize theories of science, and even discard them. You want to criticize mathematics, and even discard it.

It is YOU claiming made up numbers as 'data'.

It is Y O U who consider yourself to be above the rest of the scientists.
No science here...move along...move along...
The rest of studies (in your own word, propaganda) be damned.
What 'studies'? Data isn't 'studies'. Science isn't studies either.
You are a lost cause that can only be met with pity instead of derision.
Spoken like a true fundamentalist.
Doc Dutch, what are you doing?

The rest is dismissed.

Doc Dutch doesn't know what he's doing. He seems to spend most of his time talking to himself, completely oblivious of any conversation.

"The atmosphere is not a blanket."

Lol. Right on cue. That's all you got. Childish word games.

Just call me Nostradamus!

You can't actually explain why a person in a 70 degree room, with a 75° blankets, can keep them selves feeling warm. All you got is word games. Better luck next time, buddy!

The atmosphere is not a blanket. The word games are YOURS.

Here is a summary of Into the night's explanation of why a blanket on a person doesn't violate the second law of thermodynamics, but the Earth's atmosphere does:

"The atmosphere is not a blanket.

A blanket is not a coat.

A coat is not a comforter.

(Insert an equation found on the internet)

Therefore, If the atmosphere is not a blanket and the atmosphere is not the Earth's climate, then climate change can't be real. Thank you.

I almost forgot. Finkel is Einhorn."

Climate cannot change.
Trying word games is not going to clear your paradoxes.

Back