Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

^^^^Come on, guys. The gauntlet has been thrown down!^^^^^

Bring it on!! Right now, just hammer me into the ground!!! Prove me wrong! Embarrass me!

giphy.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're still pretending as if "the gauntlet" wasn't already thrown down upon you and crushed you many pages ago...

TOO FUNNY!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The "great pretending" continues...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know, in the time you've spent responding and inserting laughing emojis, you could have constructed a good response....

But that would require you to have the knowledge to be able to intelligently respond to support your claim.:laugh:

Last edited:
Disagreed. I doubt delusional people can know anything that is contrary to their own delusions. Notice he never admits error....except to his own socks on occasion.* Notice he keeps repeating the same argument over and over and over again.

*a fascinating aspect about Sybil is how he treats everyone except his own socks where he takes on an air of civility. There is never any serious disagreement between them since they all think with one mind.

Sybil is just one of your socks, Sock.

Lol..... I could probably write your incoherent responses for you:

"The atmosphere isn't a blanket." (Really? Thank you so much! I had no idea!)

"The atmosphere isn't the Earth's climate." ( Such insight!)

"You can't heat the earth with colder gas." (Got any more brain busters, Einstein?)

#troll

You have nothing to of ANY use to add to an intelligent conversation.

You are not having an intelligent conversation.

Now you are making fun of your own ridiculous notions. Hilarious.

You know, in the time you've spent responding and inserting laughing emojis, you could have constructed a good response....

But that would require you to have the knowledge to be able to intelligently respond to support your claim.:laugh:
You already tipped your king like 6 pages or so ago dude...

Back