Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

I am well aware of that. I just want to highlight to JPP that you are, in fact, a lying sociopath.
LOL. See how that works? :laugh: You are too easy.

You neither confirmed nor denied that you understood thermodynamics. You merely parroted (see what I did there, Parrot Boy?) the same talking points without a sightliest hint of change.

You and Parrot Boy and the rest of your crew are not interested in discussing seriously.

You neither confirmed nor denied that you understood thermodynamics.
We're not in your safe space. You are neither omniscient nor omnipotent. You aren't able to declare what others don't know and you don't establish the certification requirements for others to speak on topics.

You and Parrot Boy and the rest of your crew are not interested in discussing seriously.
I appreciate you at least documenting your delusions.

@Lightbringer, I'd like to confirm that you still put your faith in AProudLefty's accuracy and honesty.

Last edited:
We're not in your safe space. You are neither omniscient nor omnipotent. You aren't able to declare what others don't know and you don't establish the certification requirements for others to speak on topics.

QUOTE=AProudLefty;5829717]You and Parrot Boy and the rest of your crew are not interested in discussing seriously.
I appreciate you at least documenting your delusions.

@Lightbringer, I'd like to confirm that you still put your faith in AProudLefty's accuracy and honesty.[/QUOTE]

Still no confirmation or denial.

Heh. I noticed that too. Maybe he's drunk?

I'm sticking with insane; paranoid schizophrenia. Like Ted Kacynski but a lot dumber.

7ijf4c.jpg

So you are bad in English? Got it. I'll help you with that if you want.
Better wording (and punctuation) would be "So, you are poor in English?" or "So, you aren't very proficient in English?" Commas are highly underrated; I always recommend using every single one that should be there.

Oh, and I don't recommend trying to combine tenses in a sentence. You won't be viewed as any sort of pioneer.

Better wording (and punctuation) would be "So, you are poor in English?" or "So, you aren't very proficient in English?" Commas are highly underrated; I always recommend using every single one that should be there.

Oh, and I don't recommend trying to combine tenses in a sentence. You won't be viewed as any sort of pioneer.

Heh. You remind me of Major Charles Emerson Winchester III in the show M*A*S*H.

You neither confirmed nor denied that you understood thermodynamics. You merely parroted (see what I did there, Parrot Boy?) the same talking points without a sightliest hint of change.

Now you are trying to deny the entire thread! Hilarious!

Back