Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

I have no socks, Sock.

I truly believe you believe that, Sybil. You're a true paranoid schizophrenic with a split-personality disorder. Despite all the evidence your personalities share so many personality traits despite your claims you live across the country from one another, you stick to the story that you, IBDaMann and gfm7175 are different people without shame, remorse or any other indication you do not believe it to be 100% true. That marks you someone who isn't simply a narcissistic sock puppet master. It marks you as a schizophrenic.

I truly believe you believe that, Sybil. You're a true paranoid schizophrenic with a split-personality disorder. Despite all the evidence your personalities share so many personality traits despite your claims you live across the country from one another, you stick to the story that you, IBDaMann and gfm7175 are different people without shame, remorse or any other indication you do not believe it to be 100% true. That marks you someone who isn't simply a narcissistic sock puppet master. It marks you as a schizophrenic.

You are describing yourself again, Sock.

It has been asked three times. Do not pretend you haven't seen it.
No pretending necessary. I hadn't seen it. Yes, when I did see it, I should have ignored it, but I answered it for you.

Do you remember when you claimed to have minored in physics! That was funny. Nonetheless, feel free to come to me with the hard stuff. I would appreciate it, however, if you would finally be honest and acknowledge that you misrepresented me.

No pretending necessary. I hadn't seen it. Yes, when I did see it, I should have ignored it, but I answered it for you.

Do you remember when you claimed to have minored in physics! That was funny. Nonetheless, feel free to come to me with the hard stuff. I would appreciate it, however, if you would finally be honest and acknowledge that you misrepresented me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. Yep you are upset. You're avoiding the question. I know why. :)

I'm loving this.

Back