Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Ok then you're IBDaMann. So you two are one and the same.

Gfm probably too.

Nope. You just can't accept that the science you deny is the same no matter who describes the theories to you. You just can't accept that the mathematics you deny is the same no matter who describes the mathematics to you.

All you can do is echo what someone posts to you in an inverted form. You are a sad case.

Nope. You just can't accept that the science you deny is the same no matter who describes the theories to you. You just can't accept that the mathematics you deny is the same no matter who describes the mathematics to you.

All you can do is echo what someone posts to you in an inverted form. You are a sad case.

No it is you who is a sad case who has the need for socks. I wonder what kind of mental illness you have.

How hot is Venus and why?
You weren't very specific. A planet is a big place. Can I assume that you specifically mean "at the bottom of the atmosphere"?

If so, then:
How hot is Venus (at the bottom of the atmosphere): Venus is mostly a very hot place. Some parts will melt lead.
Why is Venus hot (at the bottom of the atmosphere): The combination of 1. uber-thick atmosphere, 2. proximity to the sun, and 3. Venus' emissivity.
Why is Earth the temperature it is at the bottom of the atmosphere: The combination of 1. amount of atmosphere, 2. proximity to the sun, and 3 Earth's emissivity.

I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge that I did not claim what you asserted that I claimed.

You weren't very specific. A planet is a big place. Can I assume that you specifically mean "at the bottom of the atmosphere"?

If so, then:
How hot is Venus (at the bottom of the atmosphere): Venus is mostly a very hot place. Some parts will melt lead.
Why is Venus hot (at the bottom of the atmosphere): The combination of 1. uber-thick atmosphere, 2. proximity to the sun, and 3. Venus' emissivity.
Why is Earth the temperature it is at the bottom of the atmosphere: The combination of 1. amount of atmosphere, 2. proximity to the sun, and 3 Earth's emissivity.

I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge that I did not claim what you asserted that I claimed.

Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it? Now the next question is why is it so hot?

Remember, no pivoting. Don't use the Parrot Boy account to avoid the question. Answer straight.

Back