Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

You're a thpecial kind of thtudent who needs a thpecial kind of education.

I know what you're thinking right now: "Man, I could have been an actor but I wound up here." Good luck.

You honestly think your schtick works with people who actually DO understand these topics? Really? That's actually kinda sad.

Anyway the reason why Venus is so hot is because of the greenhouse effect.
Whew, that was a good laugh, along with your missing commas as well. The religious doctrine of greenhouse effect violates physics egregiously, in multiple ways. Your religion is really absurd, as is your claim of having minored in physics.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. Yep you are upset. You're avoiding the question. I know why. I'm loving this.
Way too funny. The extent to which you will delude yourself is a case study unto itself. You are being mocked and you don't get it.

Hey, whatever helps you enjoy your safe space, more power to you ... in your safe space.

Whew, that was a good laugh, along with your missing commas as well.

Missing comma(s)!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA. Jesus. It's telling that you chose to focus on that because you know you are losing.

The religious doctrine of greenhouse effect violates physics egregiously, in multiple ways. Your religion is really absurd, as is your claim of having minored in physics.

Ah now we're back to square one and repeating ad nauseam.

It's okay. I know you know that the topic of Venus makes you uncomfortable because it doesn't sustain your religion and mythology.

Too funny. :)

Loving this!!!!!!!!

I'm laughing my ass off :rofl2: at how you cannot glean subtleties from written text. I guess reading comprehension wasn't a priority in deaf studies. Commas certainly weren't, eh?

DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!

I've asked about Venus long time ago in other threads and the question was never answered. You and I both know why.

BUT!!! KUDOS for you to be brave enough to actually answer (it wasn't good enough but it's a start!) it! That is how you discuss/debate rationally. Repeating things over and over and over and over again is not conductive to discussions/debates.

Applause to you! I am proud of you!

This is great! First you write "Hahaha" ... then you type a space ... then you write "ha." It's poetry at its finest! The funny thing is that this is the most brilliant thing you have written on JPP.

LOL. Shakes my head. It's autocorrect, dumbass.

DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!

Missing comma(s)!!!! It's telling that you chose to focus on that because you know you are losing.
The only one focusing on commas is you. I casually mentioned your inability to apply commas amidst my focus on greenhouse effect. Why are you pivoting away from the greenhouse effect in order to focus on commas? It's a little too late for worrying about commas. You should have focused on that before you posted. This must be one lame pretense to distract from how you are losing every aspect of this discussion.

Really? Pivoting to commas? Too funny?

Ah now we're back to square one and repeating ad nauseam.
Yep. You brought us back to argument 2a from which you can prepare to pivot again. I have to admit, pivoting to commas was unexpected and it did add variety. Thank you. We can shift to argument 2b anytime you're ready.

The only one focusing on commas is you. I casually mentioned your inability to apply commas amidst my focus on greenhouse effect. Why are you pivoting away from the greenhouse effect in order to focus on commas? It's a little too late for worrying about commas. You should have focused on that before you posted. This must be one lame pretense to distract from how you are losing every aspect of this discussion.

Really? Pivoting to commas? Too funny?

Yep. You brought us back to argument 2a from which you can prepare to pivot again. I have to admit, pivoting to commas was unexpected and it did add variety. Thank you. We can shift to argument 2b anytime you're ready.

Ok now we're back to square one. A least I had a good laugh. :)

Since when is science a schtick?

Your schtick is not science. You bluster on here like you know something about it, but when pressured you almost never say anything that indicates actual understanding of the topic. You couldn't even identify a CO2 absorption peak on an FTIR background scan.

Your schtick is not science.
I get it, you wish to broadcast that you are a science denier. Have at it.

You bluster on here like you know something about it, ...
Yes, I do.

... but when pressured you almost never say anything that indicates actual understanding of the topic.
How would you know? Nobody has ever pressured me, for one thing. Secondly, this is an anonymous message board. There is no pressure. Thirdly, I understand this topic like the back of my hand and it is impossible for scientific illiterates such as yourself, and mathematical incompetents such as yourself, and logically inept morons such as yourself, to somehow pressure me in any way. This is how I knew you would never actually be specific in anything you wrote, i.e. you don't know anything. You tried one time and it bit you in the arse. You won't make that mistake again. Henceforth you will limit your posts to vague insults and leave it at that.

You couldn't even identify a CO2 absorption peak on an FTIR background scan.
Except that I did identify it correctly and you weren't expecting that. Your response was "Oh shit! He got it right ... I still need to declare that he is wrong anyway and then flee the fuck to the hills."

I have no idea what your problem is with learning, but you would much rather cling to religious dogma that makes you feel safe.

Except that I did identify it correctly and you weren't expecting that. Your response was "Oh shit! He got it right ... I still need to declare that he is wrong anyway and then flee the fuck to the hills."

Nope. You identified that it was IR related (probably because it said IR on the spectrum itself). You didn't recognize CO2's absorption peaks.

That's the moment I knew you were all hat and no cattle.

Back