Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

I dunno what will happen for the election, but that most certainly will not....

They will be either ecstatic or enraged, either way it will be a good time to take a few days off of here & let their emotions play out.......

For some it will be traumatic.........

If trump fails they are left w/ nothing........

They shit on the real gop trump usurped & openly disdained almost everything it has stood for for the last 30+ years..

Now what are they going to do??

Crawl back to the neo-con globalist they dissed the last 4-5 years??

:|

LOL! What's got into to you Blue Bird?
I am not a bluebird. I am a catbird.

Let me guess, the polls are sucking for Donald Trump? LOL!
Polls are completely meaningless. I don't give a shit about them. They deny mathematics

Having a bad week? BLAHAHAHAHA!
Nope. I've had a pretty decent week actually. Work has been kind of a bog due to one of two really busy seasons occurring right now, but other than that just fine.

So you are not only a racist- you are also a misogynist?
No way! I thought it was all hyperbole ... that the whole notion of leftists just knee-jerking "You're a RACIST!" and "You're a MISOGYNIST!" was somewhat exaggerated. It turns out that Leftists are that way. ... or are you just a WACKO outlier?

Hey, why didn't you call him a "HOMOPHOBE!" and "WHITE SUPREMACIST!" also and just check all the boxes? ... or were you getting to that?

Too funny.

No way! I thought it was all hyperbole ... that the whole notion of leftists just knee-jerking "You're a RACIST!" and "You're a MISOGYNIST!" was somewhat exaggerated. It turns out that Leftists are that way. ... or are you just a WACKO outlier?

Hey, why didn't you call him a "HOMOPHOBE!" and "WHITE SUPREMACIST!" also and just check all the boxes? ... or were you getting to that?

Too funny.

You can't call women Ho's just because they are not on the same political side as you!

THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL MISOGYNY!

You can't just call Black or Asian Women Ho's just because they are Black or Asian- That's RACISM!

Now I'm confused. Are you saying we no longer have a bet? You've been reconsidering the whole issue of the fake polls?

No. I'm thinking either we have two retards with the same IQ and education or that you are really Steven VanderMolen.

No. I'm thinking either we have two retards with the same IQ and education or that you are really Steven VanderMolen.
You woke up, congratulations! You realized that it's stupid to bet against Trump. Frankly I didn't think you were smart enough to figure that out but apparently all you needed was some time.
Kudos for making at least one good decision.

attachment.php

You can't call women Ho's just because they are not on the same political side as you! THAT'S WHAT THEY CALL MISOGYNY!
I have bad news for you. He didn't call all women "hos." He called one woman a "ho." That makes him only a misoKamala.

You can't be calling misoKamalas "MISOGYNIST" just because they are not on the same political side as you!

You can't just call Black or Asian Women Ho's just because they are Black or Asian- That's RACISM!
It's bigotry, not racism.

Question, what is it if you call "black" or Asian hos "women"? What is that?

No leftist has been able to explain any rational basis for believing in Global Warming or Climate Change. Every single leftist on JPP is too ashamed of his Climate faith to even attempt to rationally explain why he believes. This thread opened over three years ago and Leftists have apparently come to grips that their religion is on its death bed.

Nobody should trust the science community blindly. Especially when it comes to climate change, there have been dishonest people, with bad intentions, who have hurt the average person's ability to trust science. In this case, and understanding of the impact of carbon dioxide on the earth, and therefore climate, has been well understood since the late 1900s. Is it the deathly urgent issue that people like Al Gore portrayed it to be? It doesn't appear to be.. But it absolutely appears to be a legitimate concern.

Nobody should trust the science community blindly. Especially when it comes to climate change, there have been dishonest people, with bad intentions, who have hurt the average person's ability to trust science. In this case, and understanding of the impact of carbon dioxide on the earth, and therefore climate, has been well understood since the late 1900s. Is it the deathly urgent issue that people like Al Gore portrayed it to be? It doesn't appear to be.. But it absolutely appears to be a legitimate concern.

Agreed. Scientists aren't gods. But, by the same token, people who lack any real scientific background don't get to impose their "opinion" on science they don't understand on the rest of us.

As you noted we know the basics of this and have (actually since the mid 1900's....some even earlier than that!) known for a long time. The fact we are still dragging our feet means we've ceded far too much decision-making power to those who lack the requisite education to understand the seriousness of the topic.

The longer we sit here trying to explain basic science to non-scientists the harder the decisions we'll be forced to make will be.

No leftist has been able to explain any rational basis for believing in Global Warming or Climate Change. Every single leftist on JPP is too ashamed of his Climate faith to even attempt to rationally explain why he believes. This thread opened over three years ago and Leftists have apparently come to grips that their religion is on its death bed.

This is, of course, a lie. You've had it explained to you multiple times now. You are confusing your lack of understanding with some perceived silence on the other side. In reality it's just you not listening.

This is, of course, a lie.
Nope, it's the absolute truth and you yourself are lying right now. Anyone can verify by perusing the thread. Not a single JPP worshiper of Global Warming or Climate Change has been able to provide any rational basis for his beliefs. Not a single one.

You've had it explained to you multiple times now.
Nope, not a single time. In less than the time it took you make this post, you could have jotted down the science and/or math that serves as the basis for your belief ... but look, nada, zero, zilch ... just like all the other posts in the thread.

Once again, I'm not interested in your irrational reasons. I'm interested only in rational bases for said belief. Of course, there is no such thing as a rational basis for belief in any unfalsifiable religion, there are only irrational bases (e.g. emotion, arbitrary decision, personal but non-repeatable experience, etc.). Get back to me when you have some science and or valid datasets with proper statistical math.

p.s. - your SHAME at having to treat your faith as though it is somehow thettled thienth is why the religion is dying. Every day, more and more people are deciding to not lie to themselves anymore.

Agreed. Scientists aren't gods.
The issue is who you consider to be scientists. Any political hack who calls himself a "Climate Scientist" who feeds your religion habit and gets you your religion fix ... you consider to be a "scientist" even though there is no branch of science for "Climate" ... just as there is no branch of science for any religion (No, Christian Science is not a branch of science, neither is Climate Science). In all of this, you are the scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent moron who is pretending to speak for science. When an actual scientist comes along, you are forced to declare that he is a charlatan who doesn't understand science. I could try to help you all day try to understand the fundamentals underpinning this topic, and all you will do is plug your ears and shout "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening ..."

You are stupid. You don't understand any science. You are mathematically incompetent. You should be taking notes on everything I teach you, however, you are too stupid to learn and you can't, and thus you don't. Your religion is laden with logical contradictions that have you worshiping physics violations, and it is very comical to those of us who are not scientifically illiterate morons. In fact, you really should consider putting me on "IGNORE" because any post of mine runs the risk of containing science and math that scares you shitless, because it runs counter to your faith.

But, by the same token, people who lack any real scientific background don't get to impose their "opinion" on science they don't understand on the rest of us.
This is what bothers people like me about people like you, and I'm not talking about your poor grammar.

The longer we sit here trying to explain basic science to non-scientists the harder the decisions we'll be forced to make will be.
Why do you believe this? Why are none of your terms unambiguously defined? Why is it that when you write, it's always impossible to garner exactly what you mean? ANSWER: It's that way with all religions. One has to be a member of that congregation to "understand" what one is being told one should believe and what one should preach.

Nope, it's the absolute truth and you yourself are lying right now. Anyone can verify by perusing the thread. Not a single JPP worshiper of Global Warming or Climate Change has been able to provide any rational basis for his beliefs. Not a single one.

Nope, not a single time. In less than the time it took you make this post, you could have jotted down the science and/or math that serves as the basis for your belief ... but look, nada, zero, zilch ... just like all the other posts in the thread.

Once again, I'm not interested in your irrational reasons. I'm interested only in rational bases for said belief. Of course, there is no such thing as a rational basis for belief in any unfalsifiable religion, there are only irrational bases (e.g. emotion, arbitrary decision, personal but non-repeatable experience, etc.). Get back to me when you have some science and or valid datasets with proper statistical math.

p.s. - your SHAME at having to treat your faith as though it is somehow thettled thienth is why the religion is dying. Every day, more and more people are deciding to not lie to themselves anymore.

You know, no one thinks you know anything about this topic. The fact that you can't even be honest about the opposition is all anyone needs to see.

It is not a religion. There is no deity in Climate Science.

Back