Will Americans be financing Christian Madrasa Schools?

Should all Americans pay for Christian Schools?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I did.

3m385Zr.gif

Oh, no. Please don't force me to choose a Christian religion to worship. Too many choices.

You do know conservatives generally have strong opposition to government mandated religion.

you will be forced to comply

we are giving you options, so start boning up

You are not getting the point. Of course we know that there are no such thing as "Christian madrasa schools". It's basically a comparison because there's not much of a difference really.

Oh, we get the point. It's on your head and you're as big of a dumbass as JackOFF.

th

No. I accept and support the concept of 'Separation of Church and State'. The Founding Fathers saw what 'Religion' did to Europe, and wanted to AVOID that at all costs. Like the Sunnis and the Shias today, the Catholics and the Protestants slaughtered each other for 'God'. REAL STUPID!

"The Thirty Years’ War was a 17th-century religious conflict fought primarily in central Europe. It remains one of the longest and most brutal wars in human history, with more than 8 million casualties resulting from military battles as well as from the famine and disease caused by the conflict. The war lasted from 1618 to 1648, starting as a battle among the Catholic and Protestant states that formed the Holy Roman Empire."
https://www.history.com/topics/reformation/thirty-years-war

There is no "SEPARATION" clause in the Constitution you dunce. I wish you morons would read the document some time instead of having CNN interpret it for you. :palm:

They wanted to avoid the establishment of a single, official government-approved religion, which is what England had.

There is no "separation of church and state" in the Constitution. The phrase “separation of Church and State” came from a letter that Thomas Jefferson, wrote to the Danbury Baptist Association of Connecticut in 1802.

:thumbsup:

If they can graduate kids who are literate, proficient in math and science, it would be better than most urban public schools.
Note the "if".

Back