Would a White Man Get the Death Penalty for This?

I think we're done here fool. Rampant rapes, overcrowding, torture,...and you want to brag because we dont' boil them (as far as we know) like they do in Uzbekistan.

How has this lasted so long?

The point is, prisons aren't good places to stay. If I had to stay there for the rest of my life in "luxury", I'd probably just kill myself. But hey, different strokes for different folks. THese righties must be used to different conditions than myself, living in the south and all.

Oh wait.

I read the thing though not thoroughly. The complaints about western prisons were more about overcrowding and prisoner on prisoner violence, NOT the fact that over 1000 prisoners died while housed in a prison like the one in Eastern Europe.

Oh and here is the outside of a prison facility in Austria

austrian-prison.jpg

I agree that other countries have better solutions for crime prevention. You will notice that all I have argued in this thread is that US prisons are not as bad as other countries.

I read the thing though not thoroughly. The complaints about western prisons were more about overcrowding and prisoner on prisoner violence, NOT the fact that over 1000 prisoners died while housed in a prison like the one in Eastern Europe.

Oh and here is the outside of a prison facility in Austria

austrian-prison.jpg

That's purty, real modern.

I think we're done here fool. Rampant rapes, overcrowding, torture,...and you want to brag because we dont' boil them (as far as we know) like they do in Uzbekistan.

It makes me sad that you must always resort to insulting my intelligence in threads. Insults do not become you.

Who said I was bragging? Do you just hang out with giant d*cks all day or something, that you instantly assume people are attacking you or being arrogant in their discussions?

I said US prisons were better. I never said US prisons were perfect, I never said US prisons were even ideal. I never said that the US handles crime well. I never said the death penalty was a good thing. I never said anything other than HBO in a prison is ridiculous, which you people decided was akin to blasphemy.

I agree that other countries have better solutions for crime prevention. You will notice that all I have argued in this thread is that US prisons are not as bad as other countries.
And you are right. But we are the US of A and we should not have bad prison conditions. Bad Prison Conditions would create worse re-offenders when they get out, and they will get out.

It makes me sad that you must always resort to insulting my intelligence in threads. Insults do not become you.

Who said I was bragging? Do you just hang out with giant d*cks all day or something, that you instantly assume people are attacking you or being arrogant in their discussions?

I said US prisons were better. I never said US prisons were perfect, I never said US prisons were even ideal. I never said that the US handles crime well. I never said the death penalty was a good thing. I never said anything other than HBO in a prison is ridiculous, which you people decided was akin to blasphemy.

US prisons have better conditions than Uzbekistan, maybe Japan and Singapore.

And you are right. But we are the US of A and we should not have bad prison conditions. Bad Prison Conditions would create worse re-offenders when they get out, and they will get out.

No, we should not have bad prison conditions. However, I don't see a television set sans HBO (or no television set at all) as a human rights abuse.

Making mountains out of molehills.

I commented on a molehill that I am aware of. It was Darla and the others that decided it was a mountain.

"Oh my god! How could you take away their TV? Why do you hate prison guards?"

"You are so dishonest, citing sources and making a coherent argument in an effort to win a debate! I hate your dishonesty!"

I commented on a molehill that I am aware of. It was Darla and the others that decided it was a mountain.

"Oh my god! How could you take away their TV? Why do you hate prison guards?"

"You are so dishonest, citing sources and making a coherent argument in an effort to win a debate! I hate your dishonesty!"

:/

DNA can conclude that a suspect was present at the scene of a crime. And I believe most DNA are accurate. That beign said, not every crime scene has DNA samples, we know that even eye witnesses aren't reliable and we know that our justice system is racist. I don't trust any gov't with the power to kill its citizens.
These are same idiots that gave us the "economic stimulous package". They aren't too bright.

Personally I would not want the DP used unless there was DNA evidence. Because as you say, eyewitness testimony tends to suck.

The bolded point is probably the funniest argument against the DP that I have heard. I should clarify... funny... yet accurate.

Personally, I think we should put all rapists into a room full of serial killers. Toss a few knives into the room and put it up on pay per view.... make enough money to pay for the costs of prison for those that survive.

To answer the question, the answer is NO a white man would not be sentenced to death for this, especially in Louisiana. But they know that as long as they just exceute blacks they can get away with it.

America still turns its head and doesn't want to know or understand the injustice of the American Justice System. We are the greatest prison nation the world has ever known and one of the few western nations to still execute people .. even though organizations like the Innocence Project has repeatedly proven the courts sentence innocent people to death and long prison sentences.

Back