You Win

Politalker has a clear policy and sticks to it: demanding decent politeness in those with whom you correspond makes sense. My own problem is that there are so many paid phoneys supporting trumpf and apparently breeding like rabbits that I tend to lose count.

he's a dickless hypocrite.

I might do a 12b violation so egregious that I’m permabanned when I’m ready. But yeah , announcing is kinda silly.
Kinda like the effeminate politalker announcing I violated his personal ignore policy and he won’t grace me with any more of his passive aggressive conversation.
Consider yourself lucky. I'm grateful that thin-skinned, self absorbed blowhard doesn't spew that verbose nonsense to me.

Looking at the threads on the front page has finally tipped me to the logical conclusion that this is not Political discussion board. It is a garbage dump populated by and catering to White Nationalists. I might give it a try after the election when their voices have been silenced, but attempts at discussion here are an exercise in futility.

You win. It's all yours.

Fuck you too, faggot! Go blow some more nigger dicks!

I hope you don't go. I understand what you mean though. The mods let one or two ppl dominate all the discussions with nothing but invective, stupidity, personal attacks, and keyboard diarrhea. Steven VanderMoron and TerriBendsOver4Trump are two of them who add nothing but garbage.

It's amazing how so few can ruin the experience for everyone.

Back