10 bucks more for overtime?

Why do you care so much about the morals of an anonymous internet poster?

How the fuck is an article about a republican trying to get 20 bucks for giving a blow job and then blaming it on black people, about my morals in the first place? That makes me a slut?

Guess what grandpa, the republican man trying to sell blow jobs, wasn't me.

How the fuck is an article about a republican trying to get 20 bucks for giving a blow job and then blaming it on black people, about my morals in the first place? That makes me a slut?

Guess what grandpa, the republican man trying to sell blow jobs, wasn't me.
Just for the record. He also wasn't me.

It's actually you who does do it, not me. But, I am the female, so...

Such bullshit, you can bet I will be racing you to post them from now on.

HaHa - Yes, I do it all the time. And I don't remember being scolded by donny or anyone else.

HaHa - Yes, I do it all the time. And I don't remember being scolded by donny or anyone else.
But I don't see you doing it so persistantly and with such zeal. I know men are pigs, i would prefer to think better of the Female of the species.

It's not about the sex Doniston its about the partisan politics.

It's funny that Doniston doesn't see Cypress posting these stories so "persistently" or with such "zeal", when in fact I rarely post these stories and Cypress usually posts these stories, thus proving two things:

1) people see what they want to see
2) Doniston is a stupid old fuck under the delusion that he is relevant around here.

And Cawacko, what it's about is disgust with the both the hypocrisy, and in this case, the outright racism of the national Republican party.

You have to dance with the girl you brung, and you guys brung the fat religious, judgemental one. Live with it.

He must have, because if I could bash this guy's head in with a frying pan and make it look like a suicide, I would do it.

Don't do that Darla. You know that everytime someone slaughters a man in cold blood and makes it look like suicide, somewhere in the world a kitten dies.

Don't do that Darla. You know that everytime someone slaughters a man in cold blood and makes it look like suicide, somewhere in the world a kitten dies.

Oh...well then I won't do it. I don't have Lady T's hatred for kittens. I think they're cute.

Back