[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

I agree if Nom's a wolf Sam did himself no favors with those posts. Yoda is a tough one. We know how he plays. That is to say, not too good! But I moved him down and then back up when he came back on and is just avoiding posting any thoughts at all. So far at least. I could go with either of your picks. I put Moxy with Miley already and stated I would not vote for either of them today. Still have no good bead on Miley but he's a good player and I wouldn't vote to lynch unless he displayed actual wolfy behavior.

How did I screw up? I said Nom was a straight-shooter and committal. He immediately got on my ass and voted. I didn't claim he was also prolific. Hell, the most prolific poster seems to be Yoda, and we can all see how that's working out for him.

Ahh..I see....Mike's post 210 and 220. Yea...I agree....Nom and Space Monkey? Mike had better hople that neither one of them is a wolf.

I think I know who you are now. The problem is you play the same way regardless of which team you're on! I still find you suspicious.

I am going to move Nom and the El Nino or whatever ahead of you as likely wolves though. For now.

You know me you might think; but never be sure, one can.

Of the other players I an still reading the postings.
Give my thought(s), I will when I am done.

I was gone for hours too but managed to catch up. If you're USF I'll give a pass since I know you have to have someone read and then translate the posts for you. Otherwise, your behavior sucks for a villager. You're not helping at all.

Not to knock the Nom bandwagon, but I notice it was started by Miley, who's first post was to randomly vote for Moxey. That said, I think it is a reasonable wagon at this time.

Yes, and my initial vote was openly stated as being random and based on nothing. I do that every game.

How do you think Sam just screwed up?

Post 210... he stated "So far I notice that Nom and Space are pretty straight shooters while everyone else is non-committal or goofing off. Not sure what to make of that. "

At that point, Nom had refused multiple requests to share his thoughts on players roles, he was ducking every time. Yet Sam called him a straight shooter. Less than five minutes later... Nom posted his thoughts... after people asking him time and again, he just conveniently did it right after Sam's comment?

I leave open the possibility that I could be off base, but it seems like a coordinated effort that might have been screwed up. Perhaps Sam was supposed to post that AFTER Nom had made his comments? Just speculation at this point. But if Nom is a wolf, I would take a hard look at Sam tomorrow.

How about you provide some insight on who you think are villagers and who you think are wolves. Or do you simply plan to go through this game with your nonsense? You are not helping the village with this mumbling. Side note: You obviously have little idea as to how Yoda speaks. You have completely butchered your imitation of him.

To impatient you are, unable to wait.
Reading posts that were made, while, gone, am I, hmm.

Post 210... he stated "So far I notice that Nom and Space are pretty straight shooters while everyone else is non-committal or goofing off. Not sure what to make of that. "

At that point, Nom had refused multiple requests to share his thoughts on players roles, he was ducking every time. Yet Sam called him a straight shooter. Less than five minutes later... Nom posted his thoughts... after people asking him time and again, he just conveniently did it right after Sam's comment?

I leave open the possibility that I could be off base, but it seems like a coordinated effort that might have been screwed up. Perhaps Sam was supposed to post that AFTER Nom had made his comments? Just speculation at this point. But if Nom is a wolf, I would take a hard look at Sam tomorrow.

He threw me in with Nom which was weird to me.

i've shared my reasoning with you. what are your present thoughts?

Well the strongest impression I have is that either your a noob, a wolf or a noob wolf.

I think Michael Sam just hitched his little red wagon to Space Monkey and you.

I still have serious pings on Blarg as being a wolf as he's done nothing to help the village.

I think that Yoda and Pardo are not doing themselves or the village any favors by playing the schtick thing and not providing any information or analysis.

I don't have anything on MT Miley but lean village...same with Olaf.

RWS and Joe I think are villagers

Joe is right, post some thoughts on the players Yoda. If you are villager and get bandwagoned because you are fucking off I am going to shoot you after we lynch you. Let's hear it. Can the shtick. Who are your likely villagers, likely wolves?

Showing much anger, you are.
The dark side likes anger.
Be careful. Yeesssssss.

Yea, I went back and read posts 210 and 220 and I think you're right that Michael Sam hitched his little red wagon to Nom and Monkey.

Back