2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I agree if Nom's a wolf Sam did himself no favors with those posts. Yoda is a tough one. We know how he plays. That is to say, not too good! But I moved him down and then back up when he came back on and is just avoiding posting any thoughts at all. So far at least. I could go with either of your picks. I put Moxy with Miley already and stated I would not vote for either of them today. Still have no good bead on Miley but he's a good player and I wouldn't vote to lynch unless he displayed actual wolfy behavior.

I could go either way. I am sticking with Yoda. My initial reaction was a hunch just like everyone else is doing. What is bothering me about Yoda is that he is more concerned with staying in his bullshit character than helping the village. I could be completely wrong about him but he isn't doing himself any favors in my book. JMO

right now I have no strong opinions other than Yoda is a royal pain in the ass and it want to see him lynched so I don't have to read any more of his piss poor Yoda impersonations.

My vote is staying Yoda, but if the village needs me to move a bandwagon one way or the other, I am in

Yea, I went back and read posts 210 and 220 and I think you're right that Michael Sam hitched his little red wagon to Nom and Monkey.

I think you may be misreading that. I think he threw a wolf in there with a villager. Monkey at least seems to be trying to help the village. I think he was added to try and give credibility to Nom.

Again, I could be completely off base.

Meh, I don't really see your Moxy wagon going anywhere right now. Also, I would much prefer to

Lynch Nom
Hmmm....you got called out on hitching your little red wagon to Nom and Monkey and now you throw Nom under the bus? Am I alone in finding this suspicious?

I could go either way. I am sticking with Yoda. My initial reaction was a hunch just like everyone else is doing. What is bothering me about Yoda is that he is more concerned with staying in his bullshit character than helping the village. I could be completely wrong about him but he isn't doing himself any favors in my book. JMO

right now I have no strong opinions other than Yoda is a royal pain in the ass and it want to see him lynched so I don't have to read any more of his piss poor Yoda impersonations.

My vote is staying Yoda, but if the village needs me to move a bandwagon one way or the other, I am in

I think the two wagons should be Nom and Yoda for today. Nom I think is the more likely of the two. Yoda may just be the village idiot.

Hmmm....you got called out on hitching your little red wagon to Nom and Monkey and now you throw Nom under the bus? Am I alone in finding this suspicious?

He could be a wolf throwing a damaged wolf under the bus. I have no idea why be brought me into it, but if that's where you're going you're wrong.

since it looks like i'm being bandwagoned, lets all remember that the three people i suspected as agent plus joe have bandwagoned me. given the way wolves typically vote, one or more of those four is most certainly a wolf. at this point, i'd lean miley as most likely to be a wolf. joe second. moxy third and same fourth.

i'm out of pocket until about 2030. my advice to the village is to avoid majority for as long as possible.

So far my top picks for a wolf are Nom, Monkey, and Scissors. Nom is the the most certain of the bunch though at the moment.

I personally don't like aggressive posters, because they set up wagons without much input from the village as a whole. My comments about them were NOT intended to be complementary or supportive.

As of post #276
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Moxy[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]1 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]2[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]4[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

You are not alone in finding it suspicious. I do think you should be cautious throwing Monkey in there. A wolf is not likely to toss both of his wolf mates out into the open together like that. If Sam is a wolf... it is very likely Nom/Monkey are w/v or v/w.

I was gone for hours too but managed to catch up. If you're USF I'll give a pass since I know you have to have someone read and then translate the posts for you. Otherwise, your behavior sucks for a villager. You're not helping at all.

Been reading for 38 minutes, have I.
200 posts there were.
Patience you must learn or fail you will.

Back