[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

Too many wagons. We need to get it down to 2.

I think you may be misreading that. I think he threw a wolf in there with a villager. Monkey at least seems to be trying to help the village. I think he was added to try and give credibility to Nom.

Again, I could be completely off base.

That's exactly what I think he did. I know that's self-serving, but yeah. If Yoda is the village idiot and nom and sam are wolves, I'll be looking at who jumps on that as the third wolf. But Yoda is saying he is reading the thread, but he's not responding to earlier posts just to the most recent. And since he's not responding to earlier posts, he wouldn't be brought to the lastest posts when he hits "reply". So WTF is he doing on the last page the whole time? That's more than retarded. Even a retard couldn't pull that off. I think he's full of shit.

That's exactly what I think he did. I know that's self-serving, but yeah. If Yoda is the village idiot and nom and sam are wolves, I'll be looking at who jumps on that as the third wolf. But Yoda is saying he is reading the thread, but he's not responding to earlier posts just to the most recent. And since he's not responding to earlier posts, he wouldn't be brought to the lastest posts when he hits "reply". So WTF is he doing on the last page the whole time? That's more than retarded. Even a retard couldn't pull that off. I think he's full of shit.
Its like multiple browsers/tabs are alien to you.

I think you may be misreading that. I think he threw a wolf in there with a villager. Monkey at least seems to be trying to help the village. I think he was added to try and give credibility to Nom.

Again, I could be completely off base.
How you read Michaels vote for Nom? Is he throwing a fellow wolf under the bus cause it looks like he might get lynched?

since it looks like i'm being bandwagoned, lets all remember that the three people i suspected as agent plus joe have bandwagoned me. given the way wolves typically vote, one or more of those four is most certainly a wolf. at this point, i'd lean miley as most likely to be a wolf. joe second. moxy third and same fourth.

i'm out of pocket until about 2030. my advice to the village is to avoid majority for as long as possible.

rethinking things, sam is doing a hell of a job "helping" me. i'd put him certainly in the third position and possibly second. i think moxy is most likely to be a villager.

and i'm out for a while.

Tell me, what do you think at Scissors?

You are not alone in finding it suspicious. I do think you should be cautious throwing Monkey in there. A wolf is not likely to toss both of his wolf mates out into the open together like that. If Sam is a wolf... it is very likely Nom/Monkey are w/v or v/w.
I agree, that makes sense.

Return to questions asked, you must, to see what my responses were.
Read I did and respond in order.

Back