[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

To quick to point fingers, he was, my opinion, and with someone then I believe he agreed, after appearing to disagree.

I think I explained very clearly why I suspected you. As always in the beginning of this game. You spend more time pretending to be Yoda than trying to offer up help. After reading others, I am thinking you are more village idiot like last game than wolf (for now).

Looks like a bandwagon is forming and I have no reason to buck the trend.

UNVOTE YODA

LYNCH NOM

looks like the bandwagon is heading that way

We want two bandwagons, there is no need to auto night. It is better to keep discussion going.

We especially want time for Olaf to get back here and get on board with one wagon or the other.

Odd that Nom has not altered his vote to the second place vote getter.

Why the change?

My hunch is leaning that Yoda is more village idiot than wolf. Looks like the bandwagon is forming on Nom. No other good choices really.

My villagers are

Myself
Moxy
Plumber Joe
Michael

Blarty seems suspicious. You seem a bit suspicious, but I am leaning villager right now. You are gone most of the day which is fine, but all of a sudden want to throw the one guy trying to help the village under the bus with no good reason. I find it interesting that you ask a reason of me, yet you provide no reason for suspecting me. Curious if you ask me.

i've already identified you as someone that i would identify as an agent of the nsa if i were forced to do so based on the limited information available. while i agree that it is quite helpful to the village for people to explain why they believe certain people are agents and villagers, it also gives information to the agents that they can use for purposes of subterfuge. at this stage, i am not willing to share my thoughts because such information could be more beneficial to the agents than to the village.

Is this something we are supposed to accept?

Friend, empathy is a virtue. A guaranteed villager, you are not. No reasons exist for us to believe you're not an agent. If you were, well, would not this be a beautiful excuse to not speak?

"I am too much a genius, I cannot share my thoughts."
"Alright, amigo, we'll just accept this at face value and refrain from lynching, no questions asked. "

It is a responsibility of the village, to speak. If all of us took your route, no discussion would occur, and the village would shut down. Why should it be allowed of you, what we would not allow to anyone else? We have all shared our thoughts, why is it that you think yours are special, they deserve secret-keeping? Are all of us mental midgets, cowering beneath your towering intellect?

It is we who thrive on discussion; the agents thrive on silence. Those who do not speak, grant cover to the NSA agents who don't want to either. This is a position that does nothing but draw suspicion toward you - and it is well-deserved. Continue this, and I will rate you highly as a wolf. To stay silent, there is no sufficient reasoning; in this one's book, a player arguing this is either an agent attempting a stupid trick, or a useless silent villager providing them cover. Obvious lynch, either way.

Back