2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

* In case there is any confusion given that there were two valid votes contained within one post:

• There is no rule against making multiple votes in one post

• Your post does not terminate upon a vote being placed. Your posts are mutable. Last entered is what counts, just like anywhere else in a thread

• Therefore, much like if it were simply two separate posts back to back, the last vote made is the one that is valid as it overrides anything preceding it.

As such we reached majority night.

The people took Nom De Guerre before the city council to check to see if he were wearing a wire or an earpiece:

Nom De Guerre was just an ordinary American citizen. (Villager)

BSQ98RO.jpg

Wolves and seer, pm me your night actions. Take your time, I'll be up all night.

The NSA black helicopters abducted one of your own last night and whisked them off to Guantanamo.

The NSA eliminated Twerk Master Miley. They were Edward Snowden (THE SEER)

AXATRLK.png

Last edited:
WTF! Olaf you stupid mother fucker!!!!! We had two freaken more hours to flush out a wolf!! Why the hell did you autolynch you stupid son of a bitch?

LYNCH OLAF

Fuck you! You need to die Olaf....either your a wolf or your so fucking stupid that we need to make sure your seen never, ever, fucking ever contaminates the Villages gene pool!!

I still can't believe you autolynched. Why the hell did you do that?!!!!!

I have to have a vote in... otherwise I would be mod killed.

You left for the night having voted for the guy who RWS put one vote away from an auto kill. RWS did this by unvoting Yoda and changing his vote to Nom for no reason.

Why did you not unvote Nom and lynch Yoda, the second bandwagon, at that time? You had to know RWS had just put Nom one vote away from auto night. A good villager would have changed his vote the second bandwagon at that time.

You talked a good village game here. Claiming over and over we don't want auto night. Yet, you easily could have prevented autonight but you chose not to. I know you're not dumb, or a noob werewolf player.

Bottom line; you talked village, voted wolf.

Explanation?

WTF! Olaf you stupid mother fucker!!!!! We had two freaken more hours to flush out a wolf!! Why the hell did you autolynch you stupid son of a bitch?

LYNCH OLAF

Fuck you! You need to die Olaf....either your a wolf or your so fucking stupid that we need to make sure your seen never, ever, fucking ever contaminates the Villages gene pool!!

I agree that Olaf is stupid, but remember we still have nOObs in this game that only played for about three seconds last game because Grind nailed all of the wolves out of the gate. Olaf could be dumb ass ILA or Jarod. My bigger concern isn't that we auto nighted last night (same thing happened last game). My biggest concern is that the NSA took out our Seer and we got nothing.

I have to go back over the posts from yesterday, but what did Miley do that would have spooked someone and led them to believe he was the Seer?

I will go over the posts and come back with some thoughts. We can't do anything rash right now. We have to think this through as we are at a big disadvantage right now.

LYNCH OLAF

That's obvious.

Who set him up for that?

We need a timeline here and you need to calm down. I am about to post a timeline. Think, don't emote people.

Since Olaf posted the auto kill vote for Nom, lets look at how this bandwagon develops:

Post 108 Olaf Attempts bandwagon on Moxy

Post 109, he posts this to Nom: Nom, do you have a reason to lynch Michael or did you just want to start a waggon, I am thinking Michael or Moxy, but I haven't decided. Michael is just a feeling, I am looking for reason to back that feeling. Can you convince me?

Post 116, He lays crumb down for possible Nom bandwagon

Post 117 reattempts bandwagon of moxy

Post 119 RWS comes in and agrees with post 116, thus getting a NOM bandwagon rolling

Post 123 Moxy gets on Nom bandwagon

Nom Bandwagon so far:

Olaf
RWS
Moxy

Post 128 RWS changes vote to Yoda, as second bandwagon takes shape

Post 143 RWS points the finger at Nom again

Post 155 Joe says Yoda and El Padro should be two bandwagons, but Nom a possibility

Post 159 Joe goes after Nom.

Post 175 Joe makes clear two bandwagons are to be Yoda and Nom. RWS is the first to form these two bandwagons.

Post 312, RWS unvotes Yoda and Votes Nom while vote stands 4/3. He does this for no reason and puts us one vote away from auto night.

Olaf than posts autonight vote.

RWS stands out here as much as Olaf.

Lean wolf right now:

RWS
Olaf

Serious questions about Joe.

Now we need to look at the seer's post, because thanks to some really dumb fucks, the seer is dead. I should shoot a couple of you motherfuckers, and yoda if you are village, you should be tortured, then shot. And I want tapes of your screams, because I want to hear them more than once.

I agree that Olaf is stupid, but remember we still have nOObs in this game that only played for about three seconds last game because Grind nailed all of the wolves out of the gate. Olaf could be dumb ass ILA or Jarod. My bigger concern isn't that we auto nighted last night (same thing happened last game). My biggest concern is that the NSA took out our Seer and we got nothing.

I have to go back over the posts from yesterday, but what did Miley do that would have spooked someone and led them to believe he was the Seer?

I will go over the posts and come back with some thoughts. We can't do anything rash right now. We have to think this through as we are at a big disadvantage right now.

You better look over your own posts and starts xplainin lucy. You stink right now. You reek.

That's obvious.

Who set him up for that?

We need a timeline here and you need to calm down. I am about to post a timeline. Think, don't emote people.

Yes, I agree that it was suspicious that Olaf auto nighted (but could have just been stupidity) and suspicious that Joe never voted, but I think there was someone else who didn't vote as well. We were likely to make a mistake with the first vote whether we waited or not, remember we auto nighted the last game and that worked out.

I think the biggest concern is that the Seer got taken out. That you aren't focusing on that is concerning to me. Yes, we all need to calm down and start picking.

We know the seer did not peek a wolf on night 0. We know this because he voted to lynch a villager.

The only two posters I see him as saying likely villager are Yoda and Moxy. His peek is in there, and he cleared a villager.

I will fucking eat shit if he cleared Yoda. Yoda didn't even vote. He never said anything about anything. You have got to be shitting me that Yoda is a villager. If he is, I want him banned from all werewolf games going forward.

I am hoping the seer cleared Moxy, but am going through all of his posts one more time to see if I missed anything. Be certain of this; Miley cleared a villager yesterday. Look at his posts and figure out who he cleared.

Yes, I agree that it was suspicious that Olaf auto nighted (but could have just been stupidity) and suspicious that Joe never voted, but I think there was someone else who didn't vote as well. We were likely to make a mistake with the first vote whether we waited or not, remember we auto nighted the last game and that worked out.

I think the biggest concern is that the Seer got taken out. That you aren't focusing on that is concerning to me. Yes, we all need to calm down and start picking.

Joe did vote. I don't give a fuck about your concerns, you are one of my most likely wolves. Get that bandwagon going wolf!

But you want to bandwagon me?

I ain't easy. Bring it.

I could go either way. I am sticking with Yoda. My initial reaction was a hunch just like everyone else is doing. What is bothering me about Yoda is that he is more concerned with staying in his bullshit character than helping the village. I could be completely wrong about him but he isn't doing himself any favors in my book. JMO

right now I have no strong opinions other than Yoda is a royal pain in the ass and it want to see him lynched so I don't have to read any more of his piss poor Yoda impersonations.

My vote is staying Yoda, but if the village needs me to move a bandwagon one way or the other, I am in

Space Monkey

If you read this post which you seem to be ignoring, I said I could go either way. It seemed like the village was moving toward Nom and a compelling argument was being made about his lack of participation, so I switched the vote. My sense is that given how you jumped out of the gate this morning throwing around accusations before anyone can sort anything out, that you are acting very wolfish.

I don't necessarily think that they knew he was the Seer. What if at least one of Twerks wolf suspects was correct and the wolfs perceive Twerk as being a strong player. That would be motivation enough to lynch him...finding out he was the Seer was probably gravy.

That does mean that there's a high probability that at lest one of Twerk's wolf suspects was correct. Which one? We know that it certainly wasn't Nom.

Space Monkey

If you read this post which you seem to be ignoring, I said I could go either way. It seemed like the village was moving toward Nom and a compelling argument was being made about his lack of participation, so I switched the vote. My sense is that given how you jumped out of the gate this morning throwing around accusations before anyone can sort anything out, that you are acting very wolfish.

I read all your posts. I even cataloged them. I even stated explicitly that you were the first to name the two bandwagons. The wolves were torn, but you winnowed it down to Nom and Yoda. Joe seconded that.

You have no explanation here for why you changed your vote. We get two bandwagons to see how everyone acts. Not so that you can pick the "right" bandwagon, or the one everyone else is picking as you state here.

You have no reason. Fact; you unvoted Yoda when he was no in danger of being auto killed, and changed it to Nom which brought us to one vote away from autonight. The village did not "need you to move a bandwagon.

I don't necessarily think that they knew he was the Seer. What if at least one of Twerks wolf suspects was correct and the wolfs perceive Twerk as being a strong player. That would be motivation enough to lynch him...finding out he was the Seer was probably gravy.

That does mean that there's a high probability that at lest one of Twerk's wolf suspects was correct. Which one? We know that it certainly wasn't Nom.

I don't think it means that. I think this is a bad reading.

What we do know is that he peeked a villager. He should have cleared that villager. But he only has two "likely" villagers. You and Yoda. I'm too on the fence about you. And I can't believe YOda is a villager, he's got to be on a feeding tube if he is, because he's not smart enough to eat on his own.

The seer also said he's not "100% or even 75% on Yoda". That kinds indicates he didn't peek yoda, but he might have just been being very careful not to attract wolves. I am unsure.

I'd like others thoughts on the seer's posts from yesterday? All I heard from RWS was how upsetting it was and how we should all be upset. But what are we supposed to do? Light candles and have a memorial? When a seer is killed, you don't cry about it, you read their posts.

You know what I think that was by RWS? Fucking bragging. We got a seer. Why aren't you talking about how upset you are? I wanna hear about how upset the village is.

Back