2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

I read all your posts. I even cataloged them. I even stated explicitly that you were the first to name the two bandwagons. The wolves were torn, but you winnowed it down to Nom and Yoda. Joe seconded that.

You have no explanation here for why you changed your vote. We get two bandwagons to see how everyone acts. Not so that you can pick the "right" bandwagon, or the one everyone else is picking as you state here.

You have no reason. Fact; you unvoted Yoda when he was no in danger of being auto killed, and changed it to Nom which brought us to one vote away from autonight. The village did not "need you to move a bandwagon.

You are lying. I was the first to vote Yoda. I explained why. I did not name Nom as the second band wagon. My first guess was Blarg.

Miley suspected both you and me as being NSA. You are the only one going off the deep end this morning. Maybe you have something to hide?

I also remember Miley saying that the Seer should peek Yoda.

Space Monkey

If you read this post which you seem to be ignoring, I said I could go either way. It seemed like the village was moving toward Nom and a compelling argument was being made about his lack of participation, so I switched the vote. My sense is that given how you jumped out of the gate this morning throwing around accusations before anyone can sort anything out, that you are acting very wolfish.

Of course I'm acting wolfish to you RWs. You're a wolf. I'm just waitin on who is going to second your bandwagon. Come on, bring him out. You got em. You're talking right now. How are we gonna bandwagon Space Monkey.

Where's the second little wolf?

Wolves:

RWS
Olaf

Lean Wolf:

Joe

Unsure:

Moxy
Yoda

Need more info:

Everyone else.

You are lying. I was the first to vote Yoda. I explained why. I did not name Nom as the second band wagon. My first guess was Blarg.

Miley suspected both you and me as being NSA. You are the only one going off the deep end this morning. Maybe you have something to hide?

I also remember Miley saying that the Seer should peek Yoda.

LOL I'm having a great time wolf! I can smell you from here.

Post # 119 You agree with Olaf that Nom is wolfy, this is right where the Nom bandwagon starts to take shape, and El and Yoda are dropped in favor of Nom and Yoda

You remember the seer saying that? Why don't you help out the village and get a post number? Cause I didn't see that. Where is it?

Of course I'm acting wolfish to you RWs. You're a wolf. I'm just waitin on who is going to second your bandwagon. Come on, bring him out. You got em. You're talking right now. How are we gonna bandwagon Space Monkey.

Where's the second little wolf?

Wolves:

RWS
Olaf

Lean Wolf:

Joe

Unsure:

Moxy
Yoda

Need more info:

Everyone else.

I am not the one pointing fingers before all of the facts are in. You are. That is as wolfish as it gets.

LOL I'm having a great time wolf! I can smell you from here.

Post # 119 You agree with Olaf that Nom is wolfy, this is right where the Nom bandwagon starts to take shape, and El and Yoda are dropped in favor of Nom and Yoda

You remember the seer saying that? Why don't you help out the village and get a post number? Cause I didn't see that. Where is it?

It is your own stench you smell. You and Joe were the ones leading the Nom brigade. Looks like you are trying to give yourself cover now. I remember Miley making a post saying "The Seer should peek Yoda". I can't find it. Did he delete it?

Right now my wolves are

Space Monkey
Plumber Joe
Yoda

Village

Moxy
Olaf
Michael
Myself

Fact: The only time All of the facts are in when the game is over, not before.

Another fact: Miley never said to peek yoda. Why are you claiming he did?

He did. I can't find the post. I think he deleted it. Remember if Miley is who we all think he is, he has capabilities we do not. He also said that the wolves should kill Yoda to spare us. He also said he couldn't take a game of Yoda. Or do you forget that as well?

Usually the day two aggressor is a wolf trying to draw attention from himself. You got the Nom bandwagon rolling. It got out of control and now you are trying to deflect

He did. I can't find the post. I think he deleted it. Remember if Miley is who we all think he is, he has capabilities we do not. He also said that the wolves should kill Yoda to spare us. He also said he couldn't take a game of Yoda. Or do you forget that as well?

Usually the day two aggressor is a wolf trying to draw attention from himself. You got the Nom bandwagon rolling. It got out of control and now you are trying to deflect

So Billy cheated? This is your claim?

Yeah, he said the villager should eat Yoda, which was hilarious because Yoda is a fucking idiot, and a fucking annoyance. But that's a far cry from saying he wanted Yoda to be the next peek. Why are you conflating the two? Why are you accusing Billy of cheating?

I got the Nom bandwagon rolling? LOL Better send wolf two out. You're done. Stick a fork in you.

So Billy cheated? This is your claim?

Yeah, he said the villager should eat Yoda, which was hilarious because Yoda is a fucking idiot, and a fucking annoyance. But that's a far cry from saying he wanted Yoda to be the next peek. Why are you conflating the two? Why are you accusing Billy of cheating?

I got the Nom bandwagon rolling? LOL Better send wolf two out. You're done. Stick a fork in you.

You claimed I got the two band wagons rolling. Prove it. You can't can you?

And yes, I saw a post from Miley saying "the Seer should peek Yoda". Now if Miley were so sure Yoda were Village and Miley obviously knew he were the Seer, why would he do that. Yes, the post is gone. Maybe someone else can verify they saw it? You obviously won't because you are trying to cover your Wolf tracks. Maybe you are covering for Yoda too? Maybe Miley spooked you and Yoda?

As of post #369
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][/table]

i'll be away for a while from my comp. If someone wants to help keep vote counts, by all means. just be accurate and use the above format. quote my post to see the bbcode.

While the wolf dances, let's get back to the seer.

The seer had "two likely villagers" yesterday. One of them was Yoda, who he later stated he wasn't 100 or even 75% about. He also called Moxy a likely villager. I tend to think based on these posts that he cleared Moxy. That Moxy was his night 0 peek. Open to hearing what others think.

Be back later.

You claimed I got the two band wagons rolling. Prove it. You can't can you?

And yes, I saw a post from Miley saying "the Seer should peek Yoda". Now if Miley were so sure Yoda were Village and Miley obviously knew he were the Seer, why would he do that. Yes, the post is gone. Maybe someone else can verify they saw it? You obviously won't because you are trying to cover your Wolf tracks. Maybe you are covering for Yoda too? Maybe Miley spooked you and Yoda?

I laid out my timeline in post 352. Will do it again later once you have managed to bury it with your garbled nonsense trying to avoid a bandwagon.

As of right now I would like to see the two bandwagons be:

RSW
Olaf

I'm out for a while.

As of post #375
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Olaf[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]RWS[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][/table]

I laid out my timeline in post 352. Will do it again later once you have managed to bury it with your garbled nonsense trying to avoid a bandwagon.

As of right now I would like to see the two bandwagons be:

RSW
Olaf

I'm out for a while.

It is interesting how you are selective in your timeline. The first two bandwagons were Yoda and Moxy. Who started the Moxy bandwagon? Who started the Nom bandwagon? Was it me? I said from the beginning my first two suspicions were Yoda and Blarg.

You claim I started two bandwagons, but you have done nothing to prove it. Are either covering for yourself or someone else. I suspect it is Yoda.

LYNCH YODA

Since Olaf posted the auto kill vote for Nom, lets look at how this bandwagon develops:

Post 108 Olaf Attempts bandwagon on Moxy

Post 109, he posts this to Nom: Nom, do you have a reason to lynch Michael or did you just want to start a waggon, I am thinking Michael or Moxy, but I haven't decided. Michael is just a feeling, I am looking for reason to back that feeling. Can you convince me?

Post 116, He lays crumb down for possible Nom bandwagon

Post 117 reattempts bandwagon of moxy

Post 119 RWS comes in and agrees with post 116, thus getting a NOM bandwagon rolling

Post 123 Moxy gets on Nom bandwagon

Nom Bandwagon so far:

Olaf
RWS
Moxy

Post 128 RWS changes vote to Yoda, as second bandwagon takes shape

Post 143 RWS points the finger at Nom again

Post 155 Joe says Yoda and El Padro should be two bandwagons, but Nom a possibility

Post 159 Joe goes after Nom.

Post 175 Joe makes clear two bandwagons are to be Yoda and Nom. RWS is the first to form these two bandwagons.

Post 312, RWS unvotes Yoda and Votes Nom while vote stands 4/3. He does this for no reason and puts us one vote away from auto night.

Olaf than posts autonight vote.

RWS stands out here as much as Olaf.

Lean wolf right now:

RWS
Olaf

Serious questions about Joe.

Now we need to look at the seer's post, because thanks to some really dumb fucks, the seer is dead. I should shoot a couple of you motherfuckers, and yoda if you are village, you should be tortured, then shot. And I want tapes of your screams, because I want to hear them more than once.

Something else to consider.

Twerk had three wolf suspects. Nom, You and RWS. Nom, to state the obvious, has been cleared.

Twerk had three wolf suspects. Nom, You and RWS. Nom, to state the obvious, has been cleared.

A lot of people mentioned me when I was gone in the afternoon, and he only said about RWS that he had "a feeling". But I think RWS is definite wolf, so he could be someone who overreacts. I think someone really did suspect he was the seer though. I remember a game the wolves got the seer on the first night and a lot of people claimed it had to be a lucky shot and that they didn't suspect he was the seer. But that wasn't true. I think something about the way Billy acted reminded a very experienced player of Billy in a previous seer incarnation. Or, a wolf overreacted to a pretty innocuous "feeling". Could be either.

Yes, Miley suspected Nom, me and Space Monkey. Nom is cleared. Out of the remaining two, who is running to try to get a bandwagon started rather than trying to get to the bottom of things? I think Space Monkey is acting very suspicious. Here is an interesting timeline. You can see that as of Post 184 there were two bandwagons forming. You and Yoda. Just what Space Monkey claims to have wanted. But, it was Plumber Joe who started things rolling with getting a bandwagon on Nom? Why? We already had two bandwagons going. Why did Plumber Joe start shifting things to Nom? Then we see Miley say Nom is his choice. Then all of a sudden Space Monkey throws out Nom as his choice. Now Space Monkey does vote Yoda but doesn't give any reason why he thinks Yoda is wolf over Nom. SpaceMonkey doesn't do Nom any favors. So I ask, why when we already have an established bandwagon going with yourself and Yoda does Plumber Joe get it switched to Nom? Are Plumber Joe and Space Monkey trying to save Yoda? Did Miley Spook Yoda, Plumber Joe and Space Monkey? Then this morning Space Monkey comes on here and just starts throwing daggers left and right trying to get a band wagon going. Haven't heard from Joe or Yoda yet. Is Space Monkey running cover for fellow wolves? Space only seems pissed about Autonight. Yeah, that sucks. But, if you look at the bandwagons that were forming, it was either going to be Yoda or Nom. I started thinking Nom because he was being evasive about helping the village. Why didn't Plumber Joe switch his vote? Could I have waited? Maybe. Could Olaf have waited? Maybe. But, more than likely Nom was going to get taken out last night regardless whether we auto nighted or not. Who got the ball rolling toward Nom? It wasn't me. What is more concerning to me is that something Miley did spooked NSA last night and I don't think they made a lucky guess. I think Miley spooked Yoda and Space Monkey.

Post 184

Yoda 2 votes
Sam 1 vote
Moxy 2 votes
Nom 1 vote

Post 212
I think I know who you are now. The problem is you play the same way regardless of which team you're on! I still find you suspicious.

I am going to move Nom and the El Nino or whatever ahead of you as likely wolves though. For now.

Post 230
Actually it is a very accurate read. We explained to you that your actions were wolfish. We told you why waiting only benefited the wolves. Yet you continued to pretend that you were refusing to discuss because you thought it would help the village. Tell us... HOW do you think that would help the village?

Lynch Nom

Post 224
Lynch Nom De Guerre. This is going to be my pick for the night, unless some stunning revelation occurs. They were initially very reluctant to post their thoughts, and to me only do so now due to increased scrutiny and attention paid to them.

Post 330
If Nom wasn't a wolf, and the two other wolves haven't already voted for him, they'd autonight this thing right now. Interesting that Yoda and El Pardo haven't voted. I'm sticking with Yoda. Don't want to auto night, and I do think he's a wolf. Even the village idiot isn't that stupid sorry.

My vote is staying Yoda for now.

My likely Wolves are

Yoda
Space Monkey
Plumber Joe

100% Village

Moxy
Myself
El Pardo - not being very helpful right now, but don't suspect NSA characteristics
Olaf - dumb for auto nighting, but still probably village

Unsure

Blargity Blarg
Michael Sam

Back