2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Well, I don't know why any of the villagers who voted for Nom didn't change their vote to Yoda once we were within one vote of autonight. You stand out because I think you know better. I have seen Grind yell at people to change their votes because we were within one vote of autonight and a wolf would pull the trigger. In retrospect I wish I had yelled that out last night, but I don't have your experience and I was thinking for some reason that the wolves had already voted. I also did think Nom was a wolf. That said, again, I don't have your experience. I recall Grind stopping that kind of situation and I've been told you're as good a player as he is. That said, I haven't put you on my wolf list in my mind yet, just that I lean. I'm suspicious. I wouldn't vote for you today, at this point. To me, RWS is the no-brainer. Olaf probably is that too. Unless he quite literally has no brain.

Again... I was leaving. Between Yoda and Nom, I wanted my vote on Nom in case it came down to a close vote. That said... you should unlynch RSW... while I think you may be correct, if you are wrong we have two votes on him right now. If Blarg is also a villager then the wolves can end the day right now.

Im not going to spend all day defending myself, but I will point out a couple of thins.

If I were a wolf I would not cast the final vote against someone who everyone would soon know was a villager when I could have left my vote stand against Moxy and Nom would still have been ousted keeping myself above suspicion.

Lets look and see how we ended up lynching a villager, and lets look beyond the final vote.

Yet you did auto night us... were you not paying attention to the vote totals? Why would you auto night us?

not only did TMM say he was suspicious of RWS, RWS hopped off the growing (and good) Yoda wagon to join the stagnating (and stupid)nom wagon. Loving tge idea of Yoda/RWS/ possibly SpaceMonkey NSA team.

Nice theory. But, the bandwagons that were growing were Yoda and Moxy. I wasn't the one that started the Nom bandwagon which Space Monkey is falsely accusing me of and not backing up. I joined the Nom bandwagon because that is where everyone was leaning.

I still say Yoda and Space Monkey are guaranteed NSA. Space Monkey is acting too suspicious and trying to get a wagon started early in the morning. Odd considering his panties were all bunched up over auto nighting yesterday. Maybe that is a pattern for Space Monkey?

Nice theory. But, the bandwagons that were growing were Yoda and Moxy. I wasn't the one that started the Nom bandwagon which Space Monkey is falsely accusing me of and not backing up. I joined the Nom bandwagon because that is where everyone was leaning.

I still say Yoda and Space Monkey are guaranteed NSA. Space Monkey is acting too suspicious and trying to get a wagon started early in the morning. Odd considering his panties were all bunched up over auto nighting yesterday. Maybe that is a pattern for Space Monkey?
You jumped off Yoda (who you confscum right now) to help lynch nom (for no reason). Both TMM and I noted this. Sure enough, nom.was a villager.

Funny how youd defend Moxy as just a villager, but Nom hadtodiethisveryminute for saying we needed to be conservative in our reads. He bled village. Which is why you must die.

Again... I was leaving. Between Yoda and Nom, I wanted my vote on Nom in case it came down to a close vote. That said... you should unlynch RSW... while I think you may be correct, if you are wrong we have two votes on him right now. If Blarg is also a villager then the wolves can end the day right now.

I'm 99 percent wolf on RWS. But I'll unlynch him for now. I don't want an autonight again and I'm stepping out for a while. So agreed.

Unvote RWS

I said you got the NOM bandwagon rolling by jumping on an opportune time and I backed up everything I said. Just as you unvoted Yoda and lynched Nom at an opportune time. Your votes yesterday, in retrospect (which is what the next day is for, retrospect) are all very opportune and strategic. But I'll be laying that out again tonight when it's time to lynch your wolf ass.

ohh, Where is everyone getting the idea that Moxy is confvillage? I didnt read tgat anywhere in TMMs posts.

Miley had a night 0 peek. They didn't peek a wolf or wouldn't have voted to lynch a villager. So they peeked a villager. As seer. they should have cleared the peeked villager. They only "likely" villagers Miley had were Moxy and Yoda. On Yoda, Miley said he wasn't 100 or even 75% sure. He made no such qualification on Moxy. I can only read this one of two ways; billy is a dumbass seer ( I don't think he is) or he cleared Moxey. I have said several times I'm open to other theories, but haven't seen any.

maybe you should unvote me before you go to avoid autonight.

I have to have a vote in... otherwise I would be mod killed.

LYNCH MOXY

LYNCH NOM

I'm still worried about Moxy, but I'm feeling like nom is surly a wolf.

One minute... Nom suggested that I unlynch him to avoid an auto night. I responded that I needed a vote in before leaving to avoid mod kill... the one minute later Olaf auto nights us. One minute... and the previous posts were discussing avoiding auto night. Not concrete by any means, but suspicious none the less.

Twerk's posts so we can study the....

#313 Questions RWS for changing vote from Yoda to Nom.
#309 encourages Yoda to vote.
#274 “So far my top picks for a wolf are Nom, Monkey, and Scissors. Nom is the the most certain of the bunch though at the moment”
#248 “Yes, and my initial vote was openly stated as being random and based on nothing. I do that every game.”
#224”Lynch Nom De Guerre. This is going to be my pick for the night, unless some stunning revelation occurs. They were initially very reluctant to post their thoughts, and to me only do so now due to increased scrutiny and attention paid to them.”
#213 “Whom has nom committed to, and where?”
#211 Defends Padro
#204 “Nobody is a wolf until they are one.”
#183 “I'm not 100% or even 75% on Yoda, but seeing how they've played other anon games (only the last one), this is their village act. Not a particularly good one, I agree, but still they seem village to me.”
#177 “Okay, just finished reading all the posts, though admittedly I might have missed some importanon details. I'll likely go over everything in greater detail tonight. So, bearing that in mind, here are my thoughts.

Moxy is likely village. Stupid village, but still village.
Nom is definitely acting odd, and that's suspicious to me. But without anything further to go on, it's not much.
Joe and space monkey have both posted very little. Monkey, if they are who I think they are, is usually more active towards this hours.
Yoda is likely village, and again stupid.

So I'm here now and have a few hours before work. For the moment I'm going to Unvote Moxy . I'm fairly certain they're village at this point.”
#168 Asks Moxy for his thoughts
#164 “Yes, the posting schedule I've maintained for months has all been a ruse to prepare for this game. Mott level of brilliance.”

Miley had a night 0 peek. They didn't peek a wolf or wouldn't have voted to lynch a villager. So they peeked a villager. As seer. they should have cleared the peeked villager. They only "likely" villagers Miley had were Moxy and Yoda. On Yoda, Miley said he wasn't 100 or even 75% sure. He made no such qualification on Moxy. I can only read this one of two ways; billy is a dumbass seer ( I don't think he is) or he cleared Moxey. I have said several times I'm open to other theories, but haven't seen any.

This is the first analysis that works in Moxy's favor I've seen, for now I am moving him to villager, but I still have a feeling about him.

Twerk's posts so we can study the....

#313 Questions RWS for changing vote from Yoda to Nom.
#309 encourages Yoda to vote.
#274 “So far my top picks for a wolf are Nom, Monkey, and Scissors. Nom is the the most certain of the bunch though at the moment”
#248 “Yes, and my initial vote was openly stated as being random and based on nothing. I do that every game.”
#224”Lynch Nom De Guerre. This is going to be my pick for the night, unless some stunning revelation occurs. They were initially very reluctant to post their thoughts, and to me only do so now due to increased scrutiny and attention paid to them.”
#213 “Whom has nom committed to, and where?”
#211 Defends Padro
#204 “Nobody is a wolf until they are one.”
#183 “I'm not 100% or even 75% on Yoda, but seeing how they've played other anon games (only the last one), this is their village act. Not a particularly good one, I agree, but still they seem village to me.”
#177 “Okay, just finished reading all the posts, though admittedly I might have missed some importanon details. I'll likely go over everything in greater detail tonight. So, bearing that in mind, here are my thoughts.

Moxy is likely village. Stupid village, but still village.
Nom is definitely acting odd, and that's suspicious to me. But without anything further to go on, it's not much.
Joe and space monkey have both posted very little. Monkey, if they are who I think they are, is usually more active towards this hours.
Yoda is likely village, and again stupid.

So I'm here now and have a few hours before work. For the moment I'm going to Unvote Moxy . I'm fairly certain they're village at this point.”
#168 Asks Moxy for his thoughts
#164 “Yes, the posting schedule I've maintained for months has all been a ruse to prepare for this game. Mott level of brilliance.”

From my reading Twerk clearly had not seen a wolf, so he had seen a villager, At first I thought that cleared Moxy, but he also was suspicious of Moxy. Thoughts, currently am working on my Moxy suspicion.

I want to say one more thing in my defense. If I were a wolf, would I have done that? Nom was going down. It was clear that with 5 votes on the first night he was going to be lynched, sure in hindsight its easy to blame the last vote and to take it out on me, but is that evidence that I am NSA? No, its quite the opposite.

Now, Moxy is not dumb and knows what I did is not evidence of a wolf, so why is he trying to eliminate me right off, based on emotion of the mob, instead a logical analysis?

I voted to eliminate you cause your stupid and you cost us dearly. I agree....you may not be a wolf...unless you're a real stupid wolf. For god's sakes pay attention and don't autolynch again. Still....regardless of how dumb your action was by it's nature it puts you high up on the wolf list.

Here's my my analysis so far. First I think Space Monkey is right....we need to focus on identifying villagers.

There's a good case that Twerk peeked me. I think there's a good case that Yoda and E. Pardo are villagers. I don't think any strategy or meta-strategy by any of the wolves would include NOT VOTING. Therefor, my villager list would be;

Moi
Yoda
E. Pardo.

Now the following voted to lynch Nom.

Moi
Olaf
P. Joe
RWS
M. Sam

Since there's good evidence that Twerk cleared me as a villager for the sake of argument lets remove my name. I don't think the wolves would all jump on the same bandwagon but I think all the wolves would vote. So of the four who voted to lynch nom, more than likely two of them are wolves. Of the two that voted to lynch Yoda, Blarg and S. Monkey....one of them is probably a wolf.

maybe you should unvote me before you go to avoid autonight.

I have to have a vote in... otherwise I would be mod killed.

LYNCH MOXY

LYNCH NOM

I'm still worried about Moxy, but I'm feeling like nom is surly a wolf.

I voted to eliminate you cause your stupid and you cost us dearly. I agree....you may not be a wolf...unless you're a real stupid wolf. For god's sakes pay attention and don't autolynch again. Still....regardless of how dumb your action was by it's nature it puts you high up on the wolf list.

Here's my my analysis so far. First I think Space Monkey is right....we need to focus on identifying villagers.

There's a good case that Twerk peeked me. I think there's a good case that Yoda and E. Pardo are villagers. I don't think any strategy or meta-strategy by any of the wolves would include NOT VOTING. Therefor, my villager list would be;

Moi
Yoda
E. Pardo.

Moi
Olaf
P. Joe
RWS
M. Sam

Since there's good evidence that Twerk cleared me as a villager for the sake of argument lets remove my name. I don't think the wolves would all jump on the same bandwagon but I think all the wolves would vote. So of the four who voted to lynch nom, more than likely two of them are wolves. Of the two that voted to lynch Yoda, Blarg and S. Monkey....one of them is probably a wolf.

I think the above is good analysis. Though due to the auto night, a wolf may have triggered that to avoid another wolf having to vote. I lean towards them being villagers, but keep you eye on them. There is no reason for them to have not voted. Lack of voting provides cover for a wolf to do the same.

Moxy, that is terribad logic. You cant derive a good lynch target based on a second wagon. The nom wagon is almost guaranteed to have an agent or two.

You arent clear in my eyes. you just arent the best wagon target.

Again....I think that the reason the Wolves chose Twerk is that his wolf choices included at least one of the wolves and that they feared him as a player. Since Nom is a confirmed, albeit dumb and dead, villager there's a strong probability that either RWS or S. Monkey is a wolf. Possibly both but at least one is probably a wolf.

I think the above is good analysis. Though due to the auto night, a wolf may have triggered that to avoid another wolf having to vote. I lean towards them being villagers, but keep you eye on them. There is no reason for them to have not voted. Lack of voting provides cover for a wolf to do the same.
I hear you but the likely reason was that they were probably waiting for the end of day to see if a wolf exposed themselves. At that stage of the game, with two hours to go and two band wagons running...I think the odds that any of the wolves had not voted is unlikely.

Moi
Yoda
E. Pardo.

Moi
Olaf
P. Joe
RWS
M. Sam

I think your analysis is self serving. There is evidence Twerk cleared you, and evidence he suspected you.

Plus, you are the one who started the Nom bandwagon. I was on you during that time...

Things are getting crazy at work. Don't know how much I'll be able to post till after I got off work. I'll try to check in as best I can.

Again looking back at what led us to auto night. There was a fifteen minute window where RWS changed from Yoda (one wagon) to Nom (other wagon). Then Nom suggested that I unlynch him to help avoid auto night. I stated I was leaving. A minute later Olaf enters and auto nights us.

Most likely wolves:
RWS
Olaf

Very absentee: Yoda and Padro... neither have contributed much, neither voted yesterday. Yoda just spewed moron all day.

I think Sam may be the third wolf.

Villagers in my opinion...

Monkey
Moxy
Blarg

Back