2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

Yes, Miley suspected Nom, me and Space Monkey. Nom is cleared. Out of the remaining two, who is running to try to get a bandwagon started rather than trying to get to the bottom of things? I think Space Monkey is acting very suspicious. Here is an interesting timeline. You can see that as of Post 184 there were two bandwagons forming. You and Yoda. Just what Space Monkey claims to have wanted. But, it was Plumber Joe who started things rolling with getting a bandwagon on Nom? Why? We already had two bandwagons going. Why did Plumber Joe start shifting things to Nom? Then we see Miley say Nom is his choice. Then all of a sudden Space Monkey throws out Nom as his choice. Now Space Monkey does vote Yoda but doesn't give any reason why he thinks Yoda is wolf over Nom. SpaceMonkey doesn't do Nom any favors. So I ask, why when we already have an established bandwagon going with yourself and Yoda does Plumber Joe get it switched to Nom? Are Plumber Joe and Space Monkey trying to save Yoda? Did Miley Spook Yoda, Plumber Joe and Space Monkey? Then this morning Space Monkey comes on here and just starts throwing daggers left and right trying to get a band wagon going. Haven't heard from Joe or Yoda yet. Is Space Monkey running cover for fellow wolves? Space only seems pissed about Autonight. Yeah, that sucks. But, if you look at the bandwagons that were forming, it was either going to be Yoda or Nom. I started thinking Nom because he was being evasive about helping the village. Why didn't Plumber Joe switch his vote? Could I have waited? Maybe. Could Olaf have waited? Maybe. But, more than likely Nom was going to get taken out last night regardless whether we auto nighted or not. Who got the ball rolling toward Nom? It wasn't me. What is more concerning to me is that something Miley did spooked NSA last night and I don't think they made a lucky guess. I think Miley spooked Yoda and Space Monkey.

Post 184

Yoda 2 votes
Sam 1 vote
Moxy 2 votes
Nom 1 vote

Post 212

Post 230

Post 224

Post 330

My vote is staying Yoda for now.

My likely Wolves are

Yoda
Space Monkey
Plumber Joe

100% Village

Moxy
Myself
El Pardo - not being very helpful right now, but don't suspect NSA characteristics
Olaf - dumb for auto nighting, but still probably village

Unsure

Blargity Blarg
Michael Sam

"100% village"

Interesting... there are only two ways a player can be 100% certain who a villager is. Either they are the Seer and they peeked a villager or they are a wolf.

We know the seer is dead. My guess is that RWS put himself and one other wolf on the village list. He kept Moxy there because it does seem that was Miley's night one peek. My guess is that he put the third wolf on the unsure list.

Lynch Moxy

No real reason, just getting a vote on board for the moment. Remember, me work midnight, me sleep durong sun. Dumb village no make mistake.

Oops, I left out the most important of Twerk's posts.. the one where the seer votes to lynch Moxy.

Moxy, who immediately went on the offensive this morning against me, would have us believe that the first thing the seer did, after confirming Moxy was a villager was to vote to lynch him. That is the twisted logic of a wolf if you ask me!.

Oops, I left out the most important of Twerk's posts.. the one where the seer votes to lynch Moxy.

Moxy, who immediately went on the offensive this morning against me, would have us believe that the first thing the seer did, after confirming Moxy was a villager was to vote to lynch him. That is the twisted logic of a wolf if you ask me!.

Well, it makes sense because he can't accidentally target a wolf by voting Moxey. The key to being Seer is not to offend the wolves or arouse the village. Had the wagon on Moxey sustained, he would simply jumped off, which he ultimately did by joining the Nom wagon.

Again looking back at what led us to auto night. There was a fifteen minute window where RWS changed from Yoda (one wagon) to Nom (other wagon). Then Nom suggested that I unlynch him to help avoid auto night. I stated I was leaving. A minute later Olaf enters and auto nights us.

Most likely wolves:
RWS
Olaf

Very absentee: Yoda and Padro... neither have contributed much, neither voted yesterday. Yoda just spewed moron all day.

I think Sam may be the third wolf.

Villagers in my opinion...

Monkey
Moxy
Blarg

So here are questions that I think need to be answered.

Why was the bandwagon shifted from Moxy to Nom? I never thought Moxy was NSA. I always thought Moxy was village

But, the question remains that there were two bandwagons going. Why was it switched?

Also, unless people are hell bent that Yoda is NSA, and Moxy was NSA (nobody is), a villager was getting taken out last night whether we auto nighted or not. That is just a fact. An unfortunate fact, but a fact nonetheless.

It sounds like SpaceMonkey and you are more upset about auto nighting than a villager being taken out. Would you have been happy had we taken another two hours and still landed on Nom? Would that have changed anything?

Not in the least.

So here are questions that I think need to be answered.

Why was the bandwagon shifted from Moxy to Nom? I never thought Moxy was NSA. I always thought Moxy was village

But, the question remains that there were two bandwagons going. Why was it switched?

Also, unless people are hell bent that Yoda is NSA, and Moxy was NSA (nobody is), a villager was getting taken out last night whether we auto nighted or not. That is just a fact. An unfortunate fact, but a fact nonetheless.

It sounds like SpaceMonkey and you are more upset about auto nighting than a villager being taken out. Would you have been happy had we taken another two hours and still landed on Nom? Would that have changed anything?

Not in the least.

Wrong, wolf. There is no way of knowing how many more times the bandwagon would have shifted once Billy returned.
Moxy was and is cleared, Olaf is a wolf or an idiot, it is unclear as yet which, but you are without doubt a wolf.

Well, it makes sense because he can't accidentally target a wolf by voting Moxey. The key to being Seer is not to offend the wolves or arouse the village. Had the wagon on Moxey sustained, he would simply jumped off, which he ultimately did by joining the Nom wagon.

Okay, so it works both ways.

Again looking back at what led us to auto night. There was a fifteen minute window where RWS changed from Yoda (one wagon) to Nom (other wagon). Then Nom suggested that I unlynch him to help avoid auto night. I stated I was leaving. A minute later Olaf enters and auto nights us.

Most likely wolves:
RWS
Olaf

Very absentee: Yoda and Padro... neither have contributed much, neither voted yesterday. Yoda just spewed moron all day.

I think Sam may be the third wolf.

Villagers in my opinion...

Monkey
Moxy
Blarg

Agree exactly. RWS, Olaf and Sam

really going now.

Wrong, wolf. There is no way of knowing how many more times the bandwagon would have shifted once Billy returned.
Moxy was and is cleared, Olaf is a wolf or an idiot, it is unclear as yet which, but you are without doubt a wolf.

Wrong again.

I am still waiting for you to provide your proof that I started the bandwagon on Nom like you claimed. I did not. The band wagon was well along when I switched. You claim the bandwagon could have shifted? Bullshit. Who would it have shifted to?

Why even shift it to Nom? You had as much to do with shifting it to Nom as anyone. Eventually we have to majority someone, you claimed Nom was a wolf yet provided no reasoning. Yet you scream for others to provide reasoning? Bullshit.

Right now you reek of projection.

You ran on here this morning trying to cover your wolf tracks. Your gambit yesterday got away from you.

Explain to me how Moxy is cleared, I need to hear it as he is my #1 Wolf right now. And you and RWS defending him make me think about you.

Why do you not know what common abbreviations stand for? Its not some clandestine code. TBD to be determined. OMG. The little space pussie learned a new annagram.

I assume GD is a poor attempt at humour. Just ask like a big boy next time, yea? Awful aggressive, you are.

Why do you not know what common abbreviations stand for? Its not some clandestine code. TBD to be determined. OMG. The little space pussie learned a new annagram.

I assume GD is a poor attempt at humour. Just ask like a big boy next time, yea? Awful aggressive, you are.

Wolves always come off as aggressive to cover their tracks. Be warned. Why did Space Monkey claim Nom was wolf yet vote Yoda? Have you asked him? Has he answered?

Me thinks thee doeth protest too much.
Post #56
This is in response to Moxy’s attack on Nom for saying he would be absent all day. (Also why I initially suspected Moxy.)
Now who is the retard? The rules changed. You have to bold your vote. Those with very short arms should not throw sticks. I guess this means you are USF.
Nevermind, USF doesn't know what cliche means.
Post 110
Yes, certainly someone was trying to draw attention from him/her self.
Post 111
Space talking about Moxy.
Too late to backpedal now.
Talking to Moxy
Agreed. Wolf like stench emanates from Moxy.
For the record, Joe the Plumber is suspect if only for having chosen a seemingly innocuous moniker.
Cancel that, I forget he chose his name before he got his role.
Off to the Dr. back in a few.
I just got back from the doctor, sorry, I am on now.

I am reading through the thread. I have to get a feel for a few people. Right now I have my most likely villager: Plumber Joe. Reason being he is being the most helpful and has displayed no suspicious behavior. He is playing as he always has.

Yoda is pinging me big time. Will be back with more, am reading the rest of the thread now.
Questions starting a bandwagon on Moxy.
I can't get a read on Moxy. Would not be willing to lynch at this point.
I lean village on RunsWithScissors. Lean wolf on Blarg and Yoda.
I agree I don't think Moxy is a noob. I don't see anything wolfy about Runswithscissors at this point. What is scum atm?
I'm watching Miley, and not because of their night job, which I agree is stupid. He works nights. We all know this. I just can't get a bead on him one way or the other.
Who do you think, right at this moment, is the most likely wolf Miley?
Okay, read the thread. My three top wolves right now:
Yoda, Blarg, and Nom. Nom's comment that it's bad for the village to say who you think is a wolf marks either a virgin werewolf player (and we have no virgins here right?), an idiot, or a wolf.
I am not 100% on any of these and they are in no particular order.
I think I know who you are now. The problem is you play the same way regardless of which team you're on! I still find you suspicious.
I am going to move Nom and the El Nino or whatever ahead of you as likely wolves though. For now.
Okay good thoughts. But a lot of good players provoke early to see reactions, so that to me is not wolfy in and of itself. Doesn't mean they're not wolves, but right now I don't lean wolf on Moxy, and I am unsure of Miley but don't lean either way on him. Wouldn't vote to lynch either of them right now.
Joe is right, post some thoughts on the players Yoda. If you are villager and get bandwagoned because you are fucking off I am going to shoot you after we lynch you. Let's hear it. Can the shtick. Who are your likely villagers, likely wolves?
No read on Scissors yet. He's done nothing wolfy that I've seen though.
Well, Scissors came out of nowhere from two people. Smells like a last-minute wolf diversion to me.
I'm going to vote
Lynch Yoda
If Nom wasn't a wolf, and the two other wolves haven't already voted for him, they'd autonight this thing right now. Interesting that Yoda and El Pardo haven't voted. I'm sticking with Yoda. Don't want to auto night, and I do think he's a wolf. Even the village idiot isn't that stupid sorry.
Calling me the village idiot ahead of time.
No villager who wasn't a complete idiot would vote for you right now and bring on autonight.
Again!
You left for the night having voted for the guy who RWS put one vote away from an auto kill. RWS did this by unvoting Yoda and changing his vote to Nom for no reason.
Why did you not unvote Nom and lynch Yoda, the second bandwagon, at that time? You had to know RWS had just put Nom one vote away from auto night. A good villager would have changed his vote the second bandwagon at that time.
You talked a good village game here. Claiming over and over we don't want auto night. Yet, you easily could have prevented autonight but you chose not to. I know you're not dumb, or a noob werewolf player.
Bottom line; you talked village, voted wolf.
Explanation?

Ive studied Space Monkey above. Very active poster and really not much help to the village because he flip flops. He says a lot without sticking to anything. Also he is quick to accuse.

Yeah, I'm starting to detect a classic washerwoman meltdown on aisle 5.

Back