2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

You left for the night having voted for the guy who RWS put one vote away from an auto kill. RWS did this by unvoting Yoda and changing his vote to Nom for no reason.

Why did you not unvote Nom and lynch Yoda, the second bandwagon, at that time? You had to know RWS had just put Nom one vote away from auto night. A good villager would have changed his vote the second bandwagon at that time.

You talked a good village game here. Claiming over and over we don't want auto night. Yet, you easily could have prevented autonight but you chose not to. I know you're not dumb, or a noob werewolf player.

Bottom line; you talked village, voted wolf.

Explanation?

I was the third (maybe second) to vote on Nom. At that point the votes were scattered and I tried to get people to consolidate to two wagons. A good villager would have done exactly what I did. Tell the villagers to avoid auto night so that there would be time to continue to discuss. It was hardly 5-10 minutes after I said I would be leaving soon that Olaf auto-nighted us.

I do find it interesting that you come at me so hard for that. Yes, in hindsight it is easy to say I could have switched to Yoda... but of the two, I wanted my vote on Nom as I would not be able to change once I left. That way if it came down to a close vote, my vote would be on the person I thought most likely a wolf.

Pretending I voted 'wolf' is interesting. I will keep your comment in mind going forward.

I agree that Olaf is stupid, but remember we still have nOObs in this game that only played for about three seconds last game because Grind nailed all of the wolves out of the gate. Olaf could be dumb ass ILA or Jarod. My bigger concern isn't that we auto nighted last night (same thing happened last game). My biggest concern is that the NSA took out our Seer and we got nothing.

I have to go back over the posts from yesterday, but what did Miley do that would have spooked someone and led them to believe he was the Seer?

I will go over the posts and come back with some thoughts. We can't do anything rash right now. We have to think this through as we are at a big disadvantage right now.

I think it was blind luck that they got the seer on night one. Nom played like a complete noob/idiot... that hosed us as well. Yoda as well. Olaf's move was indeed retarded. But you are correct, time to review the posts.

I was the third (maybe second) to vote on Nom. At that point the votes were scattered and I tried to get people to consolidate to two wagons. A good villager would have done exactly what I did. Tell the villagers to avoid auto night so that there would be time to continue to discuss. It was hardly 5-10 minutes after I said I would be leaving soon that Olaf auto-nighted us.

I do find it interesting that you come at me so hard for that. Yes, in hindsight it is easy to say I could have switched to Yoda... but of the two, I wanted my vote on Nom as I would not be able to change once I left. That way if it came down to a close vote, my vote would be on the person I thought most likely a wolf.

Pretending I voted 'wolf' is interesting. I will keep your comment in mind going forward.

Well, I don't know why any of the villagers who voted for Nom didn't change their vote to Yoda once we were within one vote of autonight. You stand out because I think you know better. I have seen Grind yell at people to change their votes because we were within one vote of autonight and a wolf would pull the trigger. In retrospect I wish I had yelled that out last night, but I don't have your experience and I was thinking for some reason that the wolves had already voted. I also did think Nom was a wolf. That said, again, I don't have your experience. I recall Grind stopping that kind of situation and I've been told you're as good a player as he is. That said, I haven't put you on my wolf list in my mind yet, just that I lean. I'm suspicious. I wouldn't vote for you today, at this point. To me, RWS is the no-brainer. Olaf probably is that too. Unless he quite literally has no brain.

Yes, I agree that it was suspicious that Olaf auto nighted (but could have just been stupidity) and suspicious that Joe never voted, but I think there was someone else who didn't vote as well. We were likely to make a mistake with the first vote whether we waited or not, remember we auto nighted the last game and that worked out.

I think the biggest concern is that the Seer got taken out. That you aren't focusing on that is concerning to me. Yes, we all need to calm down and start picking.

I 'never voted'???

Okay I screwed up. I questioned my initial instincts and abandoned my first feelings.

That does not make me an NSA. Don't make a second mistake and lynch me for my mistake. Lets look at the situation clearly without emotional bias, don't make my mistake cost the village more than it has too.

Moxy was my vote and I still feel like he warrants looking into it further, however I am not voting until have studied further, and I am not voting on a whim today.

The first question I think we should address is how they identified our seer.

No one changed their votes because I don't think people are entirely sold on Yoda, yet. The idea of bandwagoning him seems more inspired by his annoying commitment to character and being a real pain, rather than by the feeling that he really is a wolf.

I want to say one more thing in my defense. If I were a wolf, would I have done that? Nom was going down. It was clear that with 5 votes on the first night he was going to be lynched, sure in hindsight its easy to blame the last vote and to take it out on me, but is that evidence that I am NSA? No, its quite the opposite.

Now, Moxy is not dumb and knows what I did is not evidence of a wolf, so why is he trying to eliminate me right off, based on emotion of the mob, instead a logical analysis?

Okay I screwed up. I questioned my initial instincts and abandoned my first feelings.

That does not make me an NSA. Don't make a second mistake and lynch me for my mistake. Lets look at the situation clearly without emotional bias, don't make my mistake cost the village more than it has too.

Moxy was my vote and I still feel like he warrants looking into it further, however I am not voting until have studied further, and I am not voting on a whim today.

The first question I think we should address is how they identified our seer.

Uh, what's there to study? It seems pretty clear the Miley twerked Moxy on N0 as USA.

You raise very valid points. One thing I think we all forget in this game is that things are happening in real time. Some folks are on mobile devices and post after reading something. Maybe I am wrong about you being NSA?

I am not wrong about Space Monkey and Yoda. We had two solid band wagons going early on yesterday. Yoda and Moxy. Space Monkey did as much to make arguments against Nom as anyone. Now all of a sudden Space Monkey is shocked? I don't buy it.

I am not the one pointing fingers before all of the facts are in. You are. That is as wolfish as it gets.

actually, it seems more village. A wolf isn't as likely to come in out of the gate and start throwing accusations. That brings way too much attention. Monkey is acting panicky. He just needs to remember that a villager is a likely lynch on day one. Losing the seer on night one is unfortunate, but from reading Miley's posts, it is unlikely it was anything more than a lucky kill.

I want to say one more thing in my defense. If I were a wolf, would I have done that? Nom was going down. It was clear that with 5 votes on the first night he was going to be lynched, sure in hindsight its easy to blame the last vote and to take it out on me, but is that evidence that I am NSA? No, its quite the opposite.

Now, Moxy is not dumb and knows what I did is not evidence of a wolf, so why is he trying to eliminate me right off, based on emotion of the mob, instead a logical analysis?

Ok I am getting my bearings. I thought you were Yoda. So Yoda is that actual brain dead fuck.

Now that know who you are, it...clears up nothing. I know a lot of people say you suck, but you've got to know autonight is not good for the village. You want to watch the wolves near the end of a vote for as long as you can. That's when they are most likely to expose themselves, in retrospect, when reading it over the next day.

No one changed their votes because I don't think people are entirely sold on Yoda, yet. The idea of bandwagoning him seems more inspired by his annoying commitment to character and being a real pain, rather than by the feeling that he really is a wolf.

I disagree. He was incredibly wolfy. And in fact, his behavior to the very end was very wolfy. Read his posts. He never posted anything about who was who. He never even voted. That said, now that I know he's USF (or at least think he is), the dumbest fuck to ever walk upright (has anyone ever seen him upright??), I don't know.

lynch Runs With Scissors

I read one page and this wasnt said once. The conclusion I draw is nobody analyzed the wagon. And/or doesnt want to win.

Oh

Lynch RWS!

everyone SLOW down with voting. Don't knee jerk react. We saw last night what happens if we fill the wagons too early. I would suggest we discuss this as much as possible prior to voting. There are nine left, three are wolves. If you get two villagers on the wrong person, the wolves can hammer the village again with an auto night. DO NOT put more than one vote on anyone until we get later in the day. Make the accusations, state your cases, but hold off on voting.

Uh, what's there to study? It seems pretty clear the Miley twerked Moxy on N0 as USA.

Yes, if the seer didn't clear Moxy I'd like to see Olaf's theory on who the seer did peek and what they said about that peek. Because I can't read his posts from yesterday any other way, and I tried to.

not only did TMM say he was suspicious of RWS, RWS hopped off the growing (and good) Yoda wagon to join the stagnating (and stupid)nom wagon. Loving tge idea of Yoda/RWS/ possibly SpaceMonkey NSA team.

Ok I am getting my bearings. I thought you were Yoda. So Yoda is that actual brain dead fuck.

Now that know who you are, it...clears up nothing. I know a lot of people say you suck, but you've got to know autonight is not good for the village. You want to watch the wolves near the end of a vote for as long as you can. That's when they are most likely to expose themselves, in retrospect, when reading it over the next day.

Im not going to spend all day defending myself, but I will point out a couple of thins.

If I were a wolf I would not cast the final vote against someone who everyone would soon know was a villager when I could have left my vote stand against Moxy and Nom would still have been ousted keeping myself above suspicion.

Lets look and see how we ended up lynching a villager, and lets look beyond the final vote.

Back