2/27 WEREWOLF - THE PEOPLE VS. NSA

We want two bandwagons, there is no need to auto night. It is better to keep discussion going.

We especially want time for Olaf to get back here and get on board with one wagon or the other.

Odd that Nom has not altered his vote to the second place vote getter.

i'm waiting. i don't think yoda is a good target at this point and want to see what develops.

As of post #320
[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center]
[td]BlargityBlarg![/td][td]0 [/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]El Pardo[/td][td]0 [/td][td]....[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Jedi/Yoda[/td][td]2 [/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Michael Sam[/td][td]1 [/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]1[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]5[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Moxy[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

My Villager list is;

Plumber Joe
Runs with Scissors
Michael Sam
Myself of course

Not sure about Olaf but lean villager.

As wolves Nom and Blarg are at the top of my list.

Not sure on Space Monkey but lean Wolf

Yoda and El Pardo are playing Schtick and not providing any usefull information so can't tell if they are wolf or noobs.

Wolf picks will be posted when ¿¡ EL PADRO?! has reached the end. Thread keeps outrunning me.

Is this something we are supposed to accept?

Friend, empathy is a virtue. A guaranteed villager, you are not. No reasons exist for us to believe you're not an agent. If you were, well, would not this be a beautiful excuse to not speak?

"I am too much a genius, I cannot share my thoughts."
"Alright, amigo, we'll just accept this at face value and refrain from lynching, no questions asked. "

It is a responsibility of the village, to speak. If all of us took your route, no discussion would occur, and the village would shut down. Why should it be allowed of you, what we would not allow to anyone else? We have all shared our thoughts, why is it that you think yours are special, they deserve secret-keeping? Are all of us mental midgets, cowering beneath your towering intellect?

It is we who thrive on discussion; the agents thrive on silence. Those who do not speak, grant cover to the NSA agents who don't want to either. This is a position that does nothing but draw suspicion toward you - and it is well-deserved. Continue this, and I will rate you highly as a wolf. To stay silent, there is no sufficient reasoning; in this one's book, a player arguing this is either an agent attempting a stupid trick, or a useless silent villager providing them cover. Obvious lynch, either way.

odd position for you to take, hombre. you've contributed nothing thus far.

I am heading out soon... try to keep the two wagons going until day's end. If Olaf comes back on here, get him talking. Sam needs to start sharing insights as well.

If Nom wasn't a wolf, and the two other wolves haven't already voted for him, they'd autonight this thing right now. Interesting that Yoda and El Pardo haven't voted. I'm sticking with Yoda. Don't want to auto night, and I do think he's a wolf. Even the village idiot isn't that stupid sorry.

Is this something we are supposed to accept?

Friend, empathy is a virtue. A guaranteed villager, you are not. No reasons exist for us to believe you're not an agent. If you were, well, would not this be a beautiful excuse to not speak?

"I am too much a genius, I cannot share my thoughts."
"Alright, amigo, we'll just accept this at face value and refrain from lynching, no questions asked. "

It is a responsibility of the village, to speak. If all of us took your route, no discussion would occur, and the village would shut down. Why should it be allowed of you, what we would not allow to anyone else? We have all shared our thoughts, why is it that you think yours are special, they deserve secret-keeping? Are all of us mental midgets, cowering beneath your towering intellect?

It is we who thrive on discussion; the agents thrive on silence. Those who do not speak, grant cover to the NSA agents who don't want to either. This is a position that does nothing but draw suspicion toward you - and it is well-deserved. Continue this, and I will rate you highly as a wolf. To stay silent, there is no sufficient reasoning; in this one's book, a player arguing this is either an agent attempting a stupid trick, or a useless silent villager providing them cover. Obvious lynch, either way.
So then...who are you voting for?

If Nom wasn't a wolf, and the two other wolves haven't already voted for him, they'd autonight this thing right now. Interesting that Yoda and El Pardo haven't voted. I'm sticking with Yoda. Don't want to auto night, and I do think he's a wolf. Even the village idiot isn't that stupid sorry.

i think all 3 wolves either already voted for me or want a villager to seal my fate to not arouse suspicion.

* AUTO NIGHT *

As of post #338
[table=sortable]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]6[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Olaf The Peacock[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Plumber Joe[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Runswithscissors[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][tr=center]
[td]Space Monkey[/td][td]0[/td][td]Jedi/Yoda[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Twerk Master Miley[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td][/tr][/table]

15 minutes to pm corrections to me, or else vote stands as is.

There will be no modkills for non-voters as majority was reached.

Final Confirmed Results:

[table=sortable]
[/tr][tr=center]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Moxy Fruvous[/td][td]0[/td][td]Nom De[/td]
[/tr][tr=center]
[td]Nom De Guerre[/td][td]6[/td][td]Michael Sam[/td]