30 "American" Versions Of Foods That Gross Out Non-Americans

No, that is what you get, it is a choice you are making-we are choosing to enjoy this awesome thread & the shares of each other-you should do the same..:)

Let me take this opp to thank our OP Grajonca for making this thread.......:thup:

Making lemons into lemonade is a skill.

Yeah. I think you complained about the 'grease'. :)

lol, it was actually oil, red oil running down my arm..... As you know they are tossed in frozen & the cup fills w the oil............

I am still traumatized, like it was only yesterday........

:thinking: Maybe I should call one of those lawyers on mid-day TV so I can get the compensation I deserve..

I have been mentally injured in a taco accident......... :rofl2:

lol, it was actually oil, red oil running down my arm..... As you know they are tossed in frozen & the cup fills w the oil............

I am still traumatized, like it was only yesterday........

:thinking: Maybe I should call one of those lawyers on mid-day TV so I can get the compensation I deserve..

I have been mentally injured in a taco accident......... :rofl2:

Bill. (shaking head) Unfortunately, I can walk into a Pizza Party, gaze around at the drunken sports fans, view their greasy fingers, greasy faces, greasy T-shirts, and greasy girlfriends ... and spot you as the ONLY ONE cutting his Pizza with a knife and eating it with a fork.

Why do you hate America???

:smh:

Bill. (shaking head) Unfortunately, I can walk into a Pizza Party, gaze around at the drunken sports fans, view their greasy fingers, greasy faces, greasy T-shirts, and greasy girlfriends ... and spot you as the ONLY ONE cutting his Pizza with a knife and eating it with a fork.

Why do you hate America???

:smh:

:laugh::laugh:

I apologize to any who imagined that I had a counter productive motive to being here and talking like I do...I stand by my point.

I am also all in when it comes to fun..... I am an expert at having fun, I am looking for as many as can be found who know how to have fun.....make no mistake.

I apologize to any who imagined that I had a counter productive motive to being here and talking like I do...I stand by my point.

I am also all in when it comes to fun..... I am an expert at having fun, I am looking for as many as can be found who know how to have fun.....make no mistake.

The fun here is discussing how we view each other with their different cultures.

It's like that Seinfeld episode where they used fork and knife to cut a Snicker bar and eat it.

The fun here is discussing how we view each other with their different cultures.

It's like that Seinfeld episode where they used fork and knife to cut a Snicker bar and eat it.

What passes for fun here is mostly idiocy and cruelty....If I can find five people worth talking to here I will call that a win.....times really are that bad.

I could not find five people at DP.

What passes for fun here is mostly idiocy and cruelty....If I can find five people worth talking to here I will call that a win.....times really are that bad.

I've had people express disgust at me when I had anchovies on pizzas, poured ketchup on spaghetti and other crap. They'd ask me why I would do that. :laugh:

Oh I forgot one more thing. At Chik-Fil-A, I love to mix mayo and ketchup and dip my waffle fries in them. :laugh: Boy you should have seen my friend's face.

I've had people express disgust at me when I had anchovies on pizzas, poured ketchup on spaghetti and other crap. They'd ask me why I would do that. :laugh:

My wifes mom was a really really bad cook....she used to cook spaghetti and drain it and dry it a bit....then dunk it in a pool of hot oil. After getting mostly dried out and a little crispy she pulled it out, let it drip in a wire mesh, then spread it on paper towel.....then add some salt (Little Bit)...it is still hot here....then portion to plates....then douse liberally each one with ketchup.

I always thought this was some fucked up shit till about three years ago when I found out that this is an Americanized version of a Hong Kong Noodle.

Her Dad was a Air Force Colonel who did three tours of Nam.

A light bulb went off.

My wifes mom was a really really bad cook....she used to cook spaghetti and drain it and dry it a bit....then dunk it in a pool of hot oil. After getting mostly dried out and a little crispy she pulled it out, let it drip in a wire mesh, then spread it on paper towel.....then add some salt (Little Bit)...it is still hot here....then portion to plates....then douse liberally each one with ketchup.

I always thought this was some fucked up shit till about three years ago when I found out that this is an Americanized version of a Hong Kong Noodle.

Her Dad was a Air Force Colonel who did three tours of Nam.

A light bulb went off.

That is truly nasty.

When did you try it?

My mom would have had a great time giving you a lecture if your answer is as I spect it is.

I would love to try your mother in law's cooking. Beware though... I am a food critic. ;)

But I do love a lot of ketchup on certain food though.

Back