30 "American" Versions Of Foods That Gross Out Non-Americans

That the food we take for granted here in America are disgusting to non-Americans? Asians cook dogs as a delicacy. Would you consider it disgusting?

Says who?

No, this was pretty clearly an excuse to mock people who like something different than what the authors like...if it is anything other than that then evidence of the claim can be submitted and I will reconsider.

Says who?

No, this was pretty clearly an excuse to mock people who like something different than what the authors like...if it is anything other than that then evidence of the claim can be submitted and I will reconsider.

I guess you don't like restaurant reviews, food critics and Yelp. ;)

Maybe you don't like the star system. ;)

I guess you don't like restaurant reviews, food critics and Yelp. ;)

Maybe you don't like the star system. ;)

I am bothered by people who feel the need to make grand displays of their intolerance for different food preferences than they hold.

This is not civilized behavior, our ancestors did it better.

SUE ME

Oh yea...Italians love to bitch about how bad American pasta is. Well if they want to try the worst pasta in the world then try Filipino spaghetti. It’s made with banana ketchup, sugar, hot dogs saturated with red dye and served on mushy over cooked spaghetti. Gag!

Sounds better than that one w/ no sauce & gizzards........... Or maybe that's just me.....lol

I am bothered by people who feel the need to make grand displays of their intolerance for different food preferences than they hold.

SUE ME

What intolerance? Those are just reviews. It's common. Do you tell people if the food is good or not? Usual or not? Gross? Do you recommend restaurants to your family/friends or tell them to avoid certain restaurants?

I was a fryer at Taco Bell when I was a teenager. Fresh fried taco shells were superior to pre-packed taco shells they use today.

Yep...... Those things shouldn't be able to be sold as taco shells....... More like a bland brittle chip........

SUE ME
Lighten up, is suppose to be fun.............:cool:

EXACTLY! (now it's 2 for a Dollar) :(

Sometimes....once in awhile here in High Cost Washington they are 1.60 EACH!

Note: for the last few years the national chains have been adding about 20% to their national meal deals... for instance the Taco Bell $5 box is $6 here...always.

Ya....and comedy being an almost dead artform now....killed off by the Victim Culture Cult and the tide of Modern Morons..... this is what we get.

No, that is what you get, it is a choice you are making-we are choosing to enjoy this awesome thread & the shares of each other-you should do the same..:)

Let me take this opp to thank our OP Grajonca for making this thread.......:thup:

Go to an authentic Mexican restaurant.

We dont have a single one of those in this county of 300,000 souls it is safe to say....I have eaten at enough good mexican places in San Antonio to know authentic...my brother who has been down there over 20 years is an expert on the matter and he takes me around.

We cant do Mandarin Chinese to save our lives either.

Back