4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

ROFL. I've repeatedly stated on here that I think that NRA stands for Negotiate Rights Away. You're the idiot being mind controlled here.
Either way, armed guards in schools are not the be-all, end-all solution to gun violence in schools. You're willing to surrender to hopelessness. I just think you're weak.

do u know what an automatic rifle is?

he used a semi-automatic rifle........a .22 is a semi-automatic rifle....u stupid cock kisser
I'm not talking about Virginia Tech, you miserably stupid bitch. I'm talking about gun control.

Jesus fuck, you are a brain dead motherfucker.

I'm not talking about Virginia Tech, you miserably stupid bitch. I'm talking about gun control.

Jesus fuck, you are a brain dead motherfucker.
They dont sell automatic AR15s

By the way they sold AR15 in the 80s no background check... where were all the school shootings

I drove to High School with a 30-30 in the truck as many did

Common to see a rifle in the back window of every pickup truck in a high school parking lot, and school shootings were unheard of. What changed? If it was access to guns there would have been more school shootings in the 70s and 80s

Many High Schools had gun clubs u took it to school even in NYC

All the school shootings started when these kids were put on drugs and boys told they could be girls etc...kids are fucked up now

Last edited:
They dont sell automatic AR15s

By the way they sold AR15 in the 80s where were all the school shootings

I drove to High School with a 30-30 in the truck as many did
I never said that the overabundance of guns is the only cause of out-of-control gun violence.

Bullying is a necessary social adjustment on dorks. The bullied has choices.
1. Stand up to the bully. Tlhis almost always works. Even if the bullied get his ass kicked he gains the respect of the bully.
2. Getting bullied should be a wakeup call. The bullied should take steps to learn self defense.
3. Do nothing, remain a dork and he's in for a miserable life.
IOW, blame the victim.

keeping-the-kids-safe-v0-1vnaqnmmvvmd1.jpeg

There are over 20,000 local, state, and federal gun control laws on the books now. It should be obvious that gun control doesn't work.

There are certainly mental health issues that need to be looked at, but you are incorrect stating that this only happens in the US.
Not only the US but we are second. Only Brazil has a higher number.

"Finally, gun violence is considered an epidemic in the United States, which leads the world in mass shootings and has the highest levels of gun violence of any developed country by a wide margin."

Maybe people in the 50s and 60s weren't brainwashed with the lie that a gun can solve all problems.

Does that percentage mean there were more guns in circulation then than there are now?
Like the way guns are used in war? ... or in the old west. You have no clue about a man's world.

euh nope..

Gun ownership in the United States has seen various trends over the years. According to data, the highest rate of civilian gun ownership was recorded in 2017, with an average of 120.5 firearms per 100 people1. This made the U.S. the country with the highest rate of gun ownership in the world at that time.

Yes, the number of American households owning guns increased in the 1950s. According to Gallup, 49% of Americans said they had a gun in their home in 1959. This increase in gun ownership occurred during a time of relatively low homicide rates and high levels of trust in the government.

In 2023, 42% of Americans said they had a gun in their home

What was the homicide rate in 2023 with LESS households having a gun

Back