4 kids killed outside Atlanta.

Yes, the number of American households owning guns increased in the 1950s. According to Gallup, 49% of Americans said they had a gun in their home in 1959. This increase in gun ownership occurred during a time of relatively low homicide rates and high levels of trust in the government.

In 2023, 42% of Americans said they had a gun in their home

What was the homicide rate in 2023 with LESS households having a gun
Let's see, in 1955 the US population was 161 million. In 2024 the population is 342 million. I bet there are more guns today even if the percentage of households owning them is lower than in 1955.

Let's see, in 1955 the US population was 161 million. In 2024 the population is 342 million. I bet there are more guns today even if the percentage of households owning them is lower than in 1955.

half the households in 1959 had a gun ...gun clubs at school gun in truck in the parking lot....and they were not shooting up schools

back when kids were not on Psychotropic Drugs at age 10... pushed by big pharma​

School gun clubs were common in our schools in the 1950's.​

c12a12af.jpg

2018.04.04-12.37-tellmenow-5ac41e332d727-768x568.jpg
And no mass school shootings

Last edited:
half the households in 1959 had a gun ...gun clubs at school gun in truck in the parking lot....and they were not shooting up schools

School gun clubs were common in our schools in the 1950's.​

View attachment 30999
And no mass school shootings
Actually my father belonged to his school's gun club. I think they were shooting .22s. I doubt that any Gun Club today is teaching the kids how to shoot handguns.

That's a wonderful sentiment. But it has nothing to do with the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment is the only right we enjoy that carries with it ZERO responsibilities. If we required people to be RESPONSIBLE it would count as "infringing the right".
explain 'zero responsibilities'. is that anything like zero responsibilities for free speech or free expression?

Either way, armed guards in schools are not the be-all, end-all solution to gun violence in schools. You're willing to surrender to hopelessness. I just think you're weak.
when politicians or precious items like diamonds or gold or cash are threatened, what does government do? when cops are in danger, what do they do?
They bring MORE GUNS in to it for protection. maybe they are just weak as well?

explain 'zero responsibilities'. is that anything like zero responsibilities for free speech or free expression?

The First Amendment DOES have guardrails. There are limits to how far the First goes, which makes it the responsibility of the speaker to either know the line or be prepared to have the consequences of crossing it.

You are an idiot of biblical proportions. Try to fix a problem when you don't understand what the problem is. See how well that works for you.

Hint: Imagine trying to fix a car when you don't know whether it has a flat tire, a dead battery, or a failed transmission. Better yet, try discussing mass gun violence when you don't understand why it happens.

No one's talking about plane hijackings, dumb fuck. This is a thread about school shootings.

"Relatively cheap" is not a standard that exists in the retrofit of nearly 100,000 public schools. Have you ever heard of a building code? There is no such thing as "one way in and one way out" for the vast majority of school campuses.
You are not a serious mind.

One way in and one way out without setting off alarms. Open your fucking ears jackass.

I understand the problem perfectly. Maniacs are shooting our unprotected kids. The fucking end. Stick your psycho babble up your ignorant ass. I don't care why they're doing it but just that we stop them.

I can't believe People like you are among us. Unbelievably stupid and think they are so smart.

The First Amendment DOES have guardrails. There are limits to how far the First goes, which makes it the responsibility of the speaker to either know the line or be prepared to have the consequences of crossing it.
so you're saying that the 2nd Amendment excuses murder, armed robbery, and assault?

Three variables found in all mass/school shootings: the shooter, the target, and the weapon

No way possible to know who the next shooter will be, today’s is a 14year old kid. America has too many potential targets, no way to protect them all. There is only one variable that is controllable, the gun that made it all possible

It is completely nuts not to address guns and especially the way to easy access to guns in America
Gun grabbing fuckwit

No civilian needs an automatic rifle to hunt game and self defend.
No automatic weapon has been used in any school shooting in America.

You are an uneducated fool with a big flappy mouth and no knowledge to back it up.

The people need whatever weapons the government has because the 2nd amendment wasn't about hunting.

Back