538 now projects Trump winner of 2024 election

So stop whining Francis. Even when you little bitches win you can't hell but yap like retarded Chihuahuas
I'm not whining. You assholes who cannot acknowledge that Joe Biden won in 2020 seem to be doing all the whining.

Hey, don't stop. I am enjoying you.

This is the first time Trump has, in any of his three campaigns, led a 538 forecast.

Trump is now favored to win the election in November, with 538’s simulations using polling, economic, and demographic data show a four-point lead over Biden.
In the early afternoon, 538 projected Trump winning 50 out of 100 times with Biden winning 49 out of 100 times in their simulations. In a 2 pm update, Trump’s lead grew, with the former president winning 52 out of 100 times and Biden winning 48 out of 100 times the simulation was run.

Of 1,000 simulations run, Trump came out on top in 509 of them, while Biden won in 487 of the runs. There was no winner in 4 of the simulations. 538 states that its forecast "is based on a combination of polls and campaign 'fundamentals,' such as economic conditions, state partisanship and incumbency. It’s not meant to 'call' a winner, but rather to give you a sense of how likely each candidate is to win." As Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk noted, this is the first time Trump has, in any of his three campaigns, led a 538 forecast.
https://thepostmillennial.com/538-f...nner-of-2024-election-for-first-time-ever?cfp
“Trump wins 50 times out of 100 in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election. Biden wins 49 times out of 100”

Don’t wet your pants there “earl,” 50/49” ain’t no deposit bet, especially five months out

Question on the cult’s posting polls is why? If Trump were to lose all fifty States by huge majorities, he and they are never going to accept defeat, Trump will never concede, meaning the cult aren’t going to accept anything but a Trump victory as a legitimate election, so why do polls matter?

Admittedly, not that it matters...TRUMP WILL NEVER LEAD IN THE POPULAR VOTE...JUST AS HE HAS NEVER LEAD IN THE POPULAR VOTE IN THE PAST.

But there are enough MAGA morons to allow him to win. So our Republic may still be lost.
Most American voters do not want him to be president.

If you have to tell us you aren't whining Francis that means your whining Francis.
No it doesn't, but when someone's logic is as poor as yours, no need to attempt to get them to see their error.

Better to just chuckle!

Which is what I am doing.

So you think the courts have the authority to alter election laws that the state legislature made. Why?
Where the fuck did you get that from?

You might just as well deduced that I like asparagus more than sandpaper. It would have made as much sense.

For the record, I think that court decisions count. If any state did anything that YOU, with your vast judicial knowledge, suppose to be wrong...you would take it to court. WHICH YOUR HERO DID.

Over 60 times...and each of those cases was summarily thrown out of court by judges, most of whom were appointed by Trump or other Republican presidents, except for one minor time.

Most Americans do not want Biden to be President.
We'll see whether MOST AMERICANS who vote want him or not. It is called the popular vote. Hillary Clinton won that vote by 3,000,000 votes. Joe Biden won the popular vote by over 7,000,000.

So I think you are full of shit.

But we will see.

That Depends frankie. We do not elect a president based on the popular vote. The founding fathers were very wise. Sorry, they shit in your Wheaties.
Were they?

Guarantee if they could see the way national elections with the electoral college are done they wouldn’t approve, their intent has been bastardized by politicians ever since with bogus arguements and interpretations of Article II

Where the fuck did you get that from?

You might just as well deduced that I like asparagus more than sandpaper. It would have made as much sense.

For the record, I think that court decisions count. If any state did anything that YOU, with your vast judicial knowledge, suppose to be wrong...you would take it to court. WHICH YOUR HERO DID.

Over 60 times...and each of those cases was summarily thrown out of court by judges, most of whom were appointed by Trump or other Republican presidents, except for one minor time.
Four states exploited the COVID-19 pandemic to justify ignoring federal and state election laws and unlawfully enacting last-minute changes. The CONSTITUTION which Democrats ignore says ONLY the State legislature has the right to make election law. So I stand by my statement that Democrats bent election laws to get Biden elected.

Back