A church congregation cheered as Lauren Boebert said she prays for Joe Biden's demise

Matthew 7:12

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Piss poor.

Here is one of the commandments of the god Jesus worshiped:

"Slaves, male and female, you may indeed possess, provided you BUY them from among the neighboring nations. You may also BUY them from among the aliens who reside with you and from their children who are born and reared in your land. Such slaves YOU MAY OWN AS CHATTELS, and leave to your sons as their hereditary property, MAKING THEM PERPETUAL SLAVES. But you shall not lord it harshly over any of the Israelites, your kinsmen." Leviticus 25:44ff

Here is another:

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them shall be
put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their
lives." Leviticus 20:13

How do you reconcile those with the comment, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

https://www.adl.org/resources/gloss...lossary-white-supremacist-terms-movements-and

Christian Identity
Christian Identity is a religious sect and one of the longstanding segments of the white supremacist movement. Its beliefs center on a racist and antisemitic variation of British-Israelism or Anglo-Israelism, which teaches that people of European ancestry are actually descended from the so-called “Lost Tribes” of ancient Israel and are thus the chosen people of God. Identity believers claim that non-whites were created by God not when God made “man,” but rather when he created the “beasts of the field,” and they refer to non-whites as “mud peoples.” Many Identity adherents furthermore believe that Jews are descended from Satan through a sexual liaison between Eve and the serpent. They are not Christian fundamentalists, who strongly oppose their views.

Piss poor.

Here is one of the commandments of the god Jesus worshiped:

"Slaves, male and female, you may indeed possess, provided you BUY them from among the neighboring nations. You may also BUY them from among the aliens who reside with you and from their children who are born and reared in your land. Such slaves YOU MAY OWN AS CHATTELS, and leave to your sons as their hereditary property, MAKING THEM PERPETUAL SLAVES. But you shall not lord it harshly over any of the Israelites, your kinsmen." Leviticus 25:44ff

Here is another:

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them shall be
put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their
lives." Leviticus 20:13

How do you reconcile those with the comment, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

the old law is null and void.

there is a new covenant.

have you not heard the good news?

word games.

Fuck you...you scumbag piece of garbage.

Fuck you...you piece of shit.

here's what morality is:

Morality is a set of attitudes and behaviors which facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships. --Asshatzombie

do you agree with it?

Tough to answer YES or NO. Perhaps you can help by answering this:

If I did I would be saying that there is nothing wrong with men fucking other men...which would violate one of the commandments of the god of the Bible. Would YOU consider that moral? (Violating one of the commandments of the god of the Bible.)

God changed his mind about church being like fogo de chao, and sent his son to tell us.

this is christianity.

it's a different religion, though there is a splinter off point.

Well...there are some people who still worship the god of the Bible. You do not. So...easy for you to say.

Too bad logic is working against you.

See, jesus said the golden rule is the summation of the law and the profits.

god changed his mind, and jews are still clinging to a hollow legalism.

Fuck you...you scumbag piece of garbage.

Fuck you...you piece of shit.

Tough to answer YES or NO. Perhaps you can help by answering this:

If I did I would be saying that there is nothing wrong with men fucking other men...which would violate one of the commandments of the god of the Bible. Would YOU consider that moral? (Violating one of the commandments of the god of the Bible.)

leviticus is old testament.

and i was just telling you christianity teaches the golden rules is basically all you need to know.

if anything, christianity informs gayness in teaching you can't ONLY be a top.

though it is better to give than to recieve.
:truestory:

Last edited:
I have saw Democrats like yourself cheer the potential demise of Donald Trump. So are they enemies of America also?

That is not in this thread. It is about a crazy right-wing nut case asking for the Biden family to die and doing it in public. Do you think those are the same things?

It's an Old Testament prayer for the punishment of the wicked. And it's a real laugh riot that you would want to call in the fucking FBI considering the shit you guys have fantasized about Trump since 2015. If you weren't all godless heathens, 109 would probably be your forum sig here on JPP.

Pretty nonsensical.

On a side note: you don't have to defend every single thing a Republican says or does. It's okay to call this out as pretty inappropriate.

God changed his mind about church being like fogo de chao, and sent his son to tell us.

this is christianity.

it's a different religion, though there is a splinter off point.

I understand. You think Jesus was a liar.

Like I said, that is allowed.

Churches became so politicized over the past few decades.

Religion shouldn't be partisan. It's embarrassing how involved some churches are in politics and secular agendas now.

It hurts their credibility, and probably turns a lot of people off to religion.

Back