A woman's basic right over her body doesn't "belong w/ the states"

I'm not defending babies lives. I don't give a shit about the aborted liblets. The world is fine without them.

I just object to you people calling killing people a medical procedure.

Call it what it is, do it and then own it. Is that too much to ask?

I guess to sleep at night you have to tell yourselves certain lies. Not that I would expect these sluts getting the vast majority of abortions to have any morals so it's all in order I guess.

Fuck for recreation, kill a baby what's the difference?
I find it hard to believe you right wingers have a consistent moral system. It is more likely you folk just want to oppose abortion. That's it.

False comparison. The chicken eggs we eat aren't fertilized.

It would be like going into a woman's body, harvesting her eggs and eating them like caviar on a cracker. Then it wouldn't be murder.

But that's not what's going on with an abortion. Sorry no one has educated you sooner.
Indeed...
An acorn isn't a tree.

This issue is much more complex than you are allowing for. There is cognizance, viability & other areas of development.

Roe was a good compromise.
It is not.. And it is a very complex situation.... A human is a human...at Any stage of development... When a woman miscarries she loses a baby.... An abortion is the same...

I'm not defending babies lives. I don't give a shit about the aborted liblets. The world is fine without them.

I just object to you people calling killing people a medical procedure.

An abortion IS a medical procedure...whether your mental abilities can see it or not.

Call it what it is, do it and then own it. Is that too much to ask?

No it is not too much to ask. I ask the same of you. AN ABORTION IS A MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

If you disagree...have at it.

I guess to sleep at night you have to tell yourselves certain lies. Not that I would expect these sluts getting the vast majority of abortions to have any morals so it's all in order I guess.

But YOU have moral athority?

You are full of shit. But, please return to the question above. Are you saying that an abortion is NOT A MEDICAL PROCEDURE?

Fuck for recreation, kill a baby what's the difference?
Stop being a total jerkoff for a few minutes if you can...and answer the question.

We can proceed from there.

So men can run around sticking their dicks in women and causing pregnancies to occur but "have no say" about it? What are you saying, that you men are not in control over your own bodies? You're FORCED to have sex? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:
Men forcing themselves on women is called R A P E. Consensual sex between adults is what I'm talking about. If you Owl, want to sleep with the whole trailer park you live in, fine by me, but you have to deal with the consequences of that.

What I'm saying is if a woman in a consensual relationship, even a temporary one, gets pregnant it's either her right to choose--As the Left keeps telling us--and the man bears no responsibility for the consequences of that act, or it's a couple's right to choose and both get to decide how to proceed. That's fair and equal, another thing the Left loves to tell us they're all for.
Mind your own business. You say you don't want government telling you what to do, how to be safe on a work site, telling companies not to pollute, telling males they must financially support any children they've helped produce, mandating minimum wage, etc. etc. Yet you're just fine with letting govt. interfere in people's very private business -- whether or not to be a parent.

I'm for reasonable and fair laws. Men should only have to support children they helped to create only if they are married or they get equal say in the pregnancy. That biology is what it is and cannot be altered--at least not yet--means it's on the female in the relationship (aka contract) to birth the child. If decisions during pregnancy for a single woman are hers and hers alone to make, then the man has no responsibility towards the outcome. If he gets equal say, then he bears 50% of the responsibility for raising the child. Fair and equal.

Moral of the story-- If you are a single woman don't go sleeping with the whole damn trailer park!

Men forcing themselves on women is called R A P E. Consensual sex between adults is what I'm talking about. If you Owl, want to sleep with the whole trailer park you live in, fine by me, but you have to deal with the consequences of that.

What I'm saying is if a woman in a consensual relationship, even a temporary one, gets pregnant it's either her right to choose--As the Left keeps telling us--and the man bears no responsibility for the consequences of that act, or it's a couple's right to choose and both get to decide how to proceed. That's fair and equal, another thing the Left loves to tell us they're all for.

I'm for reasonable and fair laws. Men should only have to support children they helped to create only if they are married or they get equal say in the pregnancy. That biology is what it is and cannot be altered--at least not yet--means it's on the female in the relationship (aka contract) to birth the child. If decisions during pregnancy for a single woman are hers and hers alone to make, then the man has no responsibility towards the outcome. If he gets equal say, then he bears 50% of the responsibility for raising the child. Fair and equal.

Moral of the story-- If you are a single woman don't go sleeping with the whole damn trailer park!
What the hell are you arguing here?

Are you saying that abortion would be okay with you if both parties agree that they want the pregnancy terminated?

Are you saying that if the man insists on the woman having an abortion...you would be okay with the abortion?

But if the man says NO to the abortion...what???

A million "accidental" or unplanned, unwanted pregnancies last year is a bit excessive....

Reactions: Joe
Your reply was not "out of left field"...or unique in any way. It is regularly proposed.

In any case, it is entirely possible that a woman should have the right to decide with her physician to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body...AND FOR the male who impregnated her to be required to pay support for that child.

Your argument fails.
You clearly have no concept of Contract Law.

Two parties were involved, the man and the woman. Each consented to a contract with known, potential outcomes. What you are trying to claim is that if the woman gets pregnant (a known potential outcome), she has no duty or responsibility to tell the man involved and gets to make all decisions regarding that pregnancy herself. The man could remain completely unaware she is now pregnant.

If she decides to have the child and does, suddenly she has the right to spring on the man--his having had no say to that point--that the child is his and demand he pay 50% of the cost of raising it.

That's not how contracts work. In a fair and normal contract, she has a duty and responsibility to inform the man she is pregnant, and he has 50% of the responsibility for decisions about how things will proceed. If they decide on an abortion, he pays 50% of the costs of that. If they have the child he is 50% responsible for the costs of raising it. That's fair and equal.

What you want is nothing more than the argument of a petulant child. You want it both ways in favor of the woman. That's neither fair or equal, and it sure as hell isn't contract law.

You clearly have no concept of Contract Law.

Two parties were involved, the man and the woman. Each consented to a contract with known, potential outcomes. What you are trying to claim is that if the woman gets pregnant (a known potential outcome), she has no duty or responsibility to tell the man involved and gets to make all decisions regarding that pregnancy herself. The man could remain completely unaware she is now pregnant.

If she decides to have the child and does, suddenly she has the right to spring on the man--his having had no say to that point--that the child is his and demand he pay 50% of the cost of raising it.

That's not how contracts work. In a fair and normal contract, she has a duty and responsibility to inform the man she is pregnant, and he has 50% of the responsibility for decisions about how things will proceed. If they decide on an abortion, he pays 50% of the costs of that. If they have the child he is 50% responsible for the costs of raising it. That's fair and equal.

What you want is nothing more than the argument of a petulant child. You want it both ways in favor of the woman. That's neither fair or equal, and it sure as hell isn't contract law.
If you are telling me that it is not possible that a woman should have the right to decide with her physician to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body (or not)...AND FOR the male who impregnated her to be required to pay support for that child if she does not...(which, essentially is what I asserted)...

...then you are wrong.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall...BUT...if you want to argue the position that what I am saying is possible...IS NOT POSSIBLE...have at it.

Even if I just get a good laugh out of it, it will be worth it.

If you are telling me that it is not possible that a woman should have the right to decide with her physician to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body (or not)...AND FOR the male who impregnated her to be required to pay support for that child if she does not...(which, essentially is what I asserted)...

...then you are wrong.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall...BUT...if you want to argue the position that what I am saying is possible...IS NOT POSSIBLE...have at it.

Even if I just get a good laugh out of it, it will be worth it.
Why am I wrong? All I've done is say, the woman lets the man know and they together decide on the outcome. How hard is that to do? In a world where virtually everyone has a "smart" phone, it shouldn't be very hard for her to contact him and let him know what the doctor says and recommends and get his consent.

It is YOU that is the brick wall. You have bought so deeply into radical Leftist dogma that you can't grasp that men have rights too. If he has to pay child support, then he gets a say in the pregnancy and raising the child. That's FAIR AND EQUAL!

Why am I wrong? All I've done is say, the woman lets the man know and they together decide on the outcome. How hard is that to do? In a world where virtually everyone has a "smart" phone, it shouldn't be very hard for her to contact him and let him know what the doctor says and recommends and get his consent.

It is YOU that is the brick wall. You have bought so deeply into radical Leftist dogma that you can't grasp that men have rights too. If he has to pay child support, then he gets a say in the pregnancy and raising the child. That's FAIR AND EQUAL!
The problem with guys like you is that you're short-sighted. The time to consider a possible pregnancy is before having sex, and taking every possible measure to prevent it. Don't take chances. Obviously this goes for the women, too, but they're not the ones whining here.

The problem with guys like you is that you're short-sighted. The time to consider a possible pregnancy is before having sex, and taking every possible measure to prevent it. Don't take chances. Obviously this goes for the women, too, but they're not the ones whining here.
I have no problem with that. Neither sex should be sleeping around and not thinking of the consequences. If you're into casual sex, then be prepared for the consequences. All I'm saying is the Left's position on abortion insofar as responsibility is dead, flat, wrong. It should be a COUPLE'S right to choose, not the woman's alone. That, or men shouldn't have to pay child support.

I have no problem with that. Neither sex should be sleeping around and not thinking of the consequences. If you're into casual sex, then be prepared for the consequences. All I'm saying is the Left's position on abortion insofar as responsibility is dead, flat, wrong. It should be a COUPLE'S right to choose, not the woman's alone. That, or men shouldn't have to pay child support.
Would you support the man pushing for an abortion?

Why am I wrong?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "IF?"

Read my comment again...with some attention to the word IF.
All I've done is say, the woman lets the man know and they together decide on the outcome. How hard is that to do? In a world where virtually everyone has a "smart" phone, it shouldn't be very hard for her to contact him and let him know what the doctor says and recommends and get his consent.

IF!
You just do not know how to use the English language properly.

Read what I wrote...and try to understand it. It isn't that difficult. I used small words.

No it is not too much to ask. I ask the same of you. AN ABORTION IS A MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

If you disagree...have at it.
There have been medical professionals who have killed people for various reasons.

Some even did it during business hours right at the clinic.

Most used guns and knives. Some used poison.

Are these medical procedures because of who is performing them?

Just own the death. I will never see it as a medical procedure even if it's done in a clinic with medical tools. So cut the shit on that fantasy.

Was vital medical care between a doctor and his patients performed by Josef Mengle? He was an accredited physician. Unlike aborted babies a few of his patients actually survived.

There have been medical professionals who have killed people for various reasons.

Some even did it during business hours right at the clinic.

Most used guns and knives. Some used poison.

Are these medical procedures because of who is performing them?

Just own the death. I will never see it as a medical procedure even if it's done in a clinic with medical tools.

Who the fuck gives a shit about what YOU consider a medical procedure or not a medical procedure.

You are a fucking moron. An abortion IS a medical procedure, even if an asshole like you refuses to accept it as one.

So cut the shit on that fantasy.

Talk about fantasy!

You live in a fantasy. You think what you decide makes it so. If you decide the sun will rise in the west and set in the east...that is the way it is.

Right?

Back