A woman's basic right over her body doesn't "belong w/ the states"

Love how you put the sole responsibility for birth control on the woman. :(
It's the only logical conclusion. Trouble is too many on the left lack basic logic.

She has the Innie that's a mess afterwards and might change her body and life forever while the dude just wipes off his dick and goes about his day. Of course it's her responsibility.

The only reason men give even one pinch of piss is because of child support laws. Designed to try to make them care when they clearly and historically don't.

Don't want an abortion or an unwanted baby toots? Keep your legs closed.

It's the only logical conclusion. Trouble is too many on the left lack basic logic.

She has the Innie that's a mess afterwards and might change her body and life forever while the dude just wipes off his dick and goes about his day. Of course it's her responsibility.

The only reason men give even one pinch of piss is because of child support laws. Designed to try to make them care when they clearly and historically don't.

Don't want an abortion or an unwanted baby toots? Keep your legs closed. Getting porked isn't a necessity to live.

Don't want an abortion or an unwanted baby toots? Keep your legs closed.
Ugh. Just ugh.

It is no more killing a child than breaking an egg is killing a chicken.

The right wants to pretend it has moral authority. Fact is, the American right is morally bankrupt.
False comparison. The chicken eggs we eat aren't fertilized.

It would be like going into a woman's body, harvesting her eggs and eating them like caviar on a cracker. Then it wouldn't be murder.

But that's not what's going on with an abortion. Sorry no one has educated you sooner.

Reactions: TOP
There should no such thing as an "accidental" pregnancy...certainly not a million... Not these days...

False comparison. The chicken eggs we eat aren't fertilized.

The eggs we eat are not fertilized...AND having an abortion is no more killing a child than breaking an egg...or riding a bike...or looking at the moon.

In any case, having an abortion is no more killing a child than breaking a fertilized egg is killing a chicken.

It is no more killing a child than smashing an acorn is smashing an oak tree. But getting that point across to an American conservative is like trying to teach math to a badger.

It would be like going into a woman's body, harvesting her eggs and eating them like caviar on a cracker. Then it wouldn't be murder.

But that's not what's going on with an abortion. Sorry no one has educated you sooner.
It is not murder in any case. It is totally legal in many states...and when a woman has the freedom to see to her own body in those states...it is simply a LEGAL medical procedure.

Sorry no one has schooled you sooner.

The eggs we eat are not fertilized...AND having an abortion is no more killing a child than breaking an egg...or riding a bike...or looking at the moon.

In any case, having an abortion is no more killing a child than breaking a fertilized egg is killing a chicken.

It is no more killing a child than smashing an acorn is smashing an oak tree. But getting that point across to an American conservative is like trying to teach math to a badger.

It is not murder in any case. It is totally legal in many states...and when a woman has the freedom to see to her own body in those states...it is simply a LEGAL medical procedure.

Sorry no one has schooled you sooner.
You really have a twisted perspective of the world you live in.

Like most abortionists there is no middle ground to even talk about.

Carry on.

You really have a twisted perspective of the world you live in.

The "twisted world" is all yours, Joe. Your perspective truly is fucked up...and there is no way you can see it.

Okay, continue to pretend you are an advocate for babies and children. BUT IF YOU TRULY WERE...you would be on this forum speaking for Kamala Harris and other Democrats, because the Republicans (especially the MAGA moron element) does not have babies, children, toddlers...or anyone else in mind. They are strictly for "What do I get out of this."

Like most abortionists there is no middle ground to even talk about.

There is no middle ground only because you cannot see any. You intend to pretend to be defending babies lives...in order to rationalize having dominion over women.
Carry on.
I intend to.

The truth is that you want a Get Out of Jail Free card in the event a pregnancy results from you and the woman not taking precautions.
Don't need a get out of jail free card thank you very much.

I have never knocked up a woman I wasn't married to.

The "twisted world" is all yours, Joe. Your perspective truly is fucked up...and there is no way you can see it.

Okay, continue to pretend you are an advocate for babies and children. BUT IF YOU TRULY WERE...you would be on this forum speaking for Kamala Harris and other Democrats, because the Republicans (especially the MAGA moron element) does not have babies, children, toddlers...or anyone else in mind. They are strictly for "What do I get out of this."

There is no middle ground only because you cannot see any. You intend to pretend to be defending babies lives...in order to rationalize having dominion over women.

I intend to.
I'm not defending babies lives. I don't give a shit about the aborted liblets. The world is fine without them.

I just object to you people calling killing people a medical procedure.

Call it what it is, do it and then own it. Is that too much to ask?

I guess to sleep at night you have to tell yourselves certain lies. Not that I would expect these sluts getting the vast majority of abortions to have any morals so it's all in order I guess.

Fuck for recreation, kill a baby what's the difference?

Back