Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

But I did give you a challenge, biatch, and it's one that apparently scares the crap out of you,
Take the challenge, biatch,

What challenge? You asked me to defend your strawman - something I never claimed. I challenged you to support your claim that dna makes humans human while other things containing dna are not human and you proved my point with your egg/cake analogy. You are starting to bore me again, troll.

What challenge? You asked me to defend your strawman - something I never claimed. I challenged you to support your claim that dna makes humans human while other things containing dna are not human and you proved my point with your egg/cake analogy. You are starting to bore me again, troll.

My challenge was first, biatch.

Here was you being stupid <no surprise>
You are such a boring troll. He asked what makes a human a human. You said Dna. Again, every cell in the human body has Dna. They are not humans. You fail!

And here's the challenge that has you pissing in your pants.
OK, I'll play your game.
Show me where Sun Devil asked where Sun Devil ever asked me if every cell was a human.

I"ll go so far as to make it worth while for both of us.
You show me where he said that and I'll ban myself for 30 days.
If you can't though, you have to ban yourself for 30 days.
We can let the mods decide if my answer was correct for what Sun Devil asked.

Care to try and pick up the gauntlet, or are you just another blowhard bag of air?

Take up the challenge, biatch.

My challenge was first, biatch.

Here was you being stupid <no surprise>

And here's the challenge that has you pissing in your pants.

Take up the challenge, biatch.

Stupid drunk chickenshit...

He asked what makes a human a human.

Show me where Sun Devil asked where Sun Devil ever asked me if every cell was a human.

I NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE ASKED YOU SUCH A QUESTION. Your answer, "the dna," means that every cell with dna is a human; either that or something more makes humans human. You have already shown it is the latter with your face plant and stupid egg/cake analogy. You fail!

Last edited:
Stupid drunk chickenshit...

I NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE ASKED YOU SUCH A QUESTION. Your answer, "the dna," means that every cell with dna is a human; either that or something more makes humans human. You have already shown it is the latter with your face plant and stupid egg/cake analogy. You fail!

That's right, biatch.
He never said anything about every "cell"; but that's what you tried to make it appear as to what the discussion was.
You are such a boring troll. He asked what makes a human a human. You said Dna. Again, every cell in the human body has Dna. They are not humans. You fail!

Therefore; I challenged you to show where he said anything about "every cell".

He asked what made it human and I was correct in saying it was the DNA.

That's right, biatch.
He never said anything about every "cell"; but that's what you tried to make it appear as to what the discussion was.

Therefore; I challenged you to show where he said anything about "every cell".

He asked what made it human and I was correct in saying it was the DNA.

That's right, stupid drunk chickenshit, I never claimed he asked you such a question or tried to make it appear as if he did. You have been making feints at a strawman, which is all a stupid drunk chickenshit like you will ever do. Every time you make a new point, you embarrass yourself.

That's right, stupid drunk chickenshit, I never claimed he asked you such a question or tried to make it appear as if he did. You have been making feints at a strawman, which is all a stupid drunk chickenshit like you will ever do. Every time you make a new point, you embarrass yourself.

But you did claim that I said that every cell in human; because it contains human DNA and that's not what I said.
That's why the challenge was issued, biatch.

Interesting how everybody on here who want to tell women what they can or cannot do regarding a process going on inside their bodies are men.

And your assertion is as wrong now, as it was when you first amused everyone by posting it.
Take the challenge, biatch; unless you're sceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd.

It's true. We've already established that your cowardly challenge was based on a strawman, you stupid drunk chickenshit.

Back