Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Sorry; but your assertion doesn't and won't hold water.
Take the challenge, if you're so sure; biatch.

My assertion is absolutely true but I challenge you to discredit it. That does not mean, just repeat your unsupported assertion, but actually make a counter argument. Take the challenge, stupid drunk chickenshit.

My assertion is absolutely true but I challenge you to discredit it. That does not mean, just repeat your unsupported assertion, but actually make a counter argument. Take the challenge, stupid drunk chickenshit.

I offered you the challenge, biatch, and you have failed to even try to take up the gauntlet; because you know you can't.
If you're so sure of yourself; then take the challenge, prove me wrong, and I'll ban myself for 30 days; biatch.

But you can't, you won't, and you are.

Hsa holding his own....I still take solace in the fact that a zygote here, has not proven to be completely human.

I offered you the challenge, biatch, and you have failed to even try to take up the gauntlet; because you know you can't.
If you're so sure of yourself; then take the challenge, prove me wrong, and I'll ban myself for 30 days; biatch.

But you can't, you won't, and you are.

Why are you so afraid to offer another argument to counter my point? There is no way you could do any worse than your stupid cake analogy.

Interesting how everybody on here who want to tell women what they can or cannot do regarding a process going on inside their bodies are men.
Interesting how men have to educate women on one of the most fundamental functions of their lives. You'd think women would cherish the process of creating and preserving life, rather than destroying it.

Interesting how everybody on here who want to tell women what they can or cannot do regarding a process going on inside their bodies are men.

interesting how the only ones on here who want to tell unborn children they are totally screwed are liberals.........

Hsa holding his own....I still take solace in the fact that a zygote here, has not proven to be completely human.

as I recall there was a time when your ancestors were considered to not be human at all.........I expect the slave owners similarly took solace in that......

Back