Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

lol:

stupid moronic right wing douchebag = shit eater.

see how easy that was?

do you disagree? why should I give a fuck?
Your math doesn't compute, pink stain. Try again.

And Patriot, my ass. You were probably high for over half your stint, and you love the smell of fresh abortion in the morning. How can a pervert subhuman like you have the balls to say he's a patriot?

You give yourself away everywhere. For example: "I'm just having sex, Mr. Conservative! So I get an orgasm! So what?!? How am I causing anyone harm when I am getting so much pleasure?!?".

The answer is simple: You're visiting the abortion clinic and taking a human life, you stupid bitch.

I hope that helps clear up your confusion. ;)

Are you suggesting that screwing for pleasure automatically leads to pregnancy and if there's a pregnancy it automatically leads to abortion?

You righties crack me up when it's about women's orgasms. You turn into mullahs who apparently think the only reason women should have sex is to procreate.

Your math doesn't compute, pink stain. Try again.

And Patriot, my ass. You were probably high for over half your stint, and you love the smell of fresh abortion in the morning. How can a pervert subhuman like you have the balls to say he's a patriot?
my math precisely computes, shit eater!

You got smoked on the Blix thing. Your own link had Blix saying they were able to inspect every site they wanted to, and that a lot of the early issues had been eliminated.

And sorry, but lots of innocent Iraqis did die in that war. I'm sure you didn't bat an eyelash on those...but when it comes to a clump of cells with no cognizence or sentience whatsoever, no brain or brain activity, no defining characteristics or viability...why, it's murder! They're killing babies!!!

Jeebus. More than 100,000 killed in Iraq according to Iraq Body Count. I'd like to see any other numbers that refute this.
[h=3]Documented civilian deaths from violence[/h] [h=4] 122,190 – 135,724 [/h] [h=3]Total violent deaths including combatants[/h] [h=4]186,000[/h]

it's fucking funny.... that's for sure.

you whacked out pro-lifers are just painting yourselves into an ever smaller corner of the population... and the further into the corner you get, the easier it will be for the rest of us to simply ignore you.

And sorry, but lots of innocent Iraqis did die in that war. I'm sure you didn't bat an eyelash on those...

not true.....I thought it was a terrible thing that the "freedom fighters" that liberals thought so highly of were killing Iraqi civilians with roadside bombings....

Jeebus. More than 100,000 killed in Iraq according to Iraq Body Count. I'd like to see any other numbers that refute this.
[h=3]Documented civilian deaths from violence[/h] [h=4] 122,190 – 135,724 [/h] [h=3]Total violent deaths including combatants[/h] [h=4]186,000[/h]

I knew there would be at least one liberal stupid enough to make the claim.....

I suggest you do a bit of math and divide that claimed number by the days the war was in an active stage.....then ask yourself where all the bodies went........

lol....no, I did not.....that's because unlike you I chose to post the truth instead of lies.....when you post lies, you lose....

I said inspections were working when we invaded. You posted a link where Blix said (drum roll)...inspections were working!

You have a weird idea of what a lie is. Though I'll get to that in the next post.

but you've taught two generations that its a wonderful thing to be able to kill their unborn children......

See this? This is a lie. It might help you make the distinction.

Not only have I not taught "generations" - I haven't taught a single person that abortion (I'll suspend disbelief on "killing children" for the sake of argument) is "wonderful."

That's a lie, PMP. That's what a lie is - what you just told.

See this? This is a lie. It might help you make the distinction.

Not only have I not taught "generations" - I haven't taught a single person that abortion (I'll suspend disbelief on "killing children" for the sake of argument) is "wonderful."

That's a lie, PMP. That's what a lie is - what you just told.

my mistake...I thought you were a liberal that supported a "right" to kill unborn children........oh wait.....but that's the truth isn't it......

LOL - you love to cut off posts & remove context, because it's the only way you can mis-portray everything.

You're one of the most dishonest posters on here. And one of the least intelligent (bad combo of arrogance & stupidity).

you can't even face up to your own beliefs......

my mistake...I thought you were a liberal that supported a "right" to kill unborn children........oh wait.....but that's the truth isn't it......

Supporting a woman's right to decide what to do with her own body doesn't = thinking abortion is "wonderful", dummy.

You're really much dimmer than I thought.

Back