Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

how can you possibly make statements like that? have you seen his bank statements? how could you possibly know whether he is rich or not?

how can you possibly make statements like that? have you seen his bank statements? how could you possibly know whether he is rich or not?
Because "rich" people wouldn't be foolish enough to burn all the time he does on chat forums. I doubt the fat ass even has a job.

Of course Onceler is correct and you couldn't give a shit about "life". You gave yourself away here though. You guys always do.

"now women everywhere have zero to answer for after they've opened their legs"

Fucking without permission! Women are fucking without permission (outside the confines of marriage). They're fucking for pleasure.

And: They don't have to answer for it.

The only consequences they face? ORGASMS

This is intolerable!

The anti-choice movement well-represented by Granule. It's not about "life". It's about controlling women and their bodies. Guess what? Don't happen no more. Women control their bodies now. It will remain so. I can promise you this.

The rage in Darla's post gave me wood...LOL I like a woman who can pimp slap a douche with words

Because "rich" people wouldn't be foolish enough to burn all the time he does on chat forums. I doubt the fat ass even has a job.

so... you don't really have a fucking clue and are just pulling shit out of your ass..... why not just say so?

you got nothin but bullshit... and not even the maturity to admit it.

pretty fuckin' pathetic.
I'm not the one left with the impossible task to justify murder of our human unborn. Go sing death chants at your nearest planned parenthood facility.

I'm not the one left with the impossible task to justify murder of our human unborn. Go sing death chants at your nearest planned parenthood facility.

impossible? not at all. First: it's not murder. Second: it's the law.

If YOU don't like it, change it... but until then, you can eat shit and bark at the fucking moon, for all I care.

Not at the zygote stage.
let's take a different tack on this problem you're having.....I realize you don't accept the fact that a zygote is a human being, though you apparently have no problem accepting it after the ninth month of the pregnancy......if you're okay with aborting the zygote because it's unicellular and isn't human, how do you feel about the fifth day of pregnancy and beyond?.......

Back