Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

No, in ancient times they had no early means to confirm pregnancy, and quickening was one way that was relied upon. That religions used a similar benchmark is no surprise.

No, I am saying that there is no naturally occurring process that would make a liver become a unique human being.

Until age 3 or 4 it is unlikely any human could develop without the aid of an adult.

Bullshit. There are plenty of signs before 14 weeks. The word itself means alive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quickening#Legal_history

You moved the goalpost on the liver cell. Who said a natural process is important? Why would it be?

A born child is already developed as fully human. It has all the component parts and only needs time. While it may need some support, it is capable of living as a human in the environment of humans. A zygote is not.

What is truly disgusting is the way the forcebirthers want to make young women go through the pain of nine months unwanted pregnancy just for the pleasure of putting their babies in prison and eventually electrocuting or otherwise killing them. Wouldn't masturbation give these holies just as much fun at lower human cost?

What is truly disgusting is the way the forcebirthers want to make young women go through the pain of nine months unwanted pregnancy just for the pleasure of putting their babies in prison and eventually electrocuting or otherwise killing them. Wouldn't masturbation give these holies just as much fun at lower human cost?
What's even more disgusting is loose morals and how this contributes to complete disregard for human life.

What's even more disgusting is loose morals and how this contributes to complete disregard for human life.

This is such disingenuous BS.

This is an ideological/partisan battle for you; you don't care about life.

It's impossible to say you're all about "sanctity of life" and talk about the Iraq War as you have. Impossible.

This is such disingenuous BS.

This is an ideological/partisan battle for you; you don't care about life.

It's impossible to say you're all about "sanctity of life" and talk about the Iraq War as you have. Impossible.
Leave it to a liberal to compare drive through abortions with soldiers doing what they are ordered to do. The bullshit's all on you, comrade.

Abortion is wrong. It's murder. And now women everywhere have zero to answer for after they've opened their legs. This country's lack of morals is what will bring its end.

Leave it to a liberal to compare drive through abortions with soldiers doing what they are ordered to do. The bullshit's all on you, comrade.

Abortion is wrong. It's murder. And now women everywhere have zero to answer for after they've opened their legs. This country's lack of morals is what will bring its end.

That's incredibly transparent.

Shock & Awe killed babies, and women, and other innocents. And it was unnecessary. You don't care at all about those lives.

This is just a liberal/conservative thing for you. Please don't pretend that you care about life.

That's incredibly transparent.
Uh-huh.

Shock & Awe killed babies, and women, and other innocents. And it was unnecessary. You don't care at all about those lives.
Says the ignorant baby killing liberal. Innocents are always killed in war. It's a messy business, and there's nothing I can do about it. There is, however, a lot that we can do about reversing the legalization of abortion. And besides, I only support the first three or four months of Bush's campaign and all of it was in Afghanistan. Now show me your outrage toward any event where American deaths can be traced to the Middle East.

This is just a liberal/conservative thing for you. Please don't pretend that you care about life.
No, conservatives care about life and liberals don't. It's an easy distinction. I care greatly for life and you care little for it.

Uh-huh.

Says the ignorant baby killing liberal. Innocents are always killed in war. It's a messy business, and there's nothing I can do about it. There is, however, a lot that we can do about reversing the legalization of abortion. And besides, I only support the first three or four months of Bush's campaign and all of it was in Afghanistan. Now show me your outrage toward any event where American deaths can be traced to the Middle East.

No, conservatives care about life and liberals don't. It's an easy distinction. I care greatly for life and you care little for it.

You're so full of it. You supported Iraq. Just a year ago, you were on here calling for the invasion of Korea. That would have been really necessary in retrospect, huh?

You didn't hear me before: I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU. You do not care about life. That is not why you want abortion illegal.

Of course Onceler is correct and you couldn't give a shit about "life". You gave yourself away here though. You guys always do.

"now women everywhere have zero to answer for after they've opened their legs"

Fucking without permission! Women are fucking without permission (outside the confines of marriage). They're fucking for pleasure.

And: They don't have to answer for it.

The only consequences they face? ORGASMS

This is intolerable!

The anti-choice movement well-represented by Granule. It's not about "life". It's about controlling women and their bodies. Guess what? Don't happen no more. Women control their bodies now. It will remain so. I can promise you this.

Bullshit. There are plenty of signs before 14 weeks. The word itself means alive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quickening#Legal_history

You moved the goalpost on the liver cell. Who said a natural process is important? Why would it be?

A born child is already developed as fully human. It has all the component parts and only needs time. While it may need some support, it is capable of living as a human in the environment of humans. A zygote is not.

I never said there were not other ways. You are arguing a non point.

Again you are arguing a non point. The argument is about medically induced abortion. A liver cell will never implant itself into a womb as an independent unique human. Stop with the rabbit trails and deal with the real argument.

The Human zygote is the complete human organism at its earliest stage of development. Science confirms this fact. Once the zygote implants it is completely viable unless nature or medical attack kills it.

You're so full of it. You supported Iraq. Just a year ago, you were on here calling for the invasion of Korea. That would have been really necessary in retrospect, huh?
First of all, you have no idea what I said, and second, the closest I ever cam to supporting Bush in Iraq is that I believe him when he said he was going on the intelligence that he was given. That doesn't mean I supported him, because I couldn't wrap my mind around going after Saddam Hussein when we had much bigger fish to fry at the time. I believed him, but I did not support him.

You didn't hear me before: I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU. You do not care about life. That is not why you want abortion illegal.
Now you're getting desperate. You and I both know that you can't support abortion and still love life at the same time. It doesn't matter how much you people kick and scream, there is no way that you can overcome this inconsistency.

Last edited:
Of course Onceler is correct and you couldn't give a shit about "life". You gave yourself away here though. You guys always do.

"now women everywhere have zero to answer for after they've opened their legs"

Fucking without permission! Women are fucking without permission (outside the confines of marriage). They're fucking for pleasure.

And: They don't have to answer for it.

The only consequences they face? ORGASMS

This is intolerable!

The anti-choice movement well-represented by Granule. It's not about "life". It's about controlling women and their bodies. Guess what? Don't happen no more. Women control their bodies now. It will remain so. I can promise you this.
You give yourself away everywhere. For example: "I'm just having sex, Mr. Conservative! So I get an orgasm! So what?!? How am I causing anyone harm when I am getting so much pleasure?!?".

The answer is simple: You're visiting the abortion clinic and taking a human life, you stupid bitch.

I hope that helps clear up your confusion. ;)

Back