Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

The above is a lot of nonsense.

It's nothing like self-defense, if you believe what you believe. Killing someone in self-defense isn't murder, and isn't seen by our legal system or pretty much anyone's moral code as such. Murder is pretty clearly defined.

Try reading moron. It was an analogy. I did not say an abortion due to rape was self defense. I was showing you that self defense ends in the death of another person. While tragic, we accept that it was the lesser of two evils.

By your ignorant position, a person should not support self defense deaths if they are against murder.

And for a long time, you have said that abortion is murder. Giving the mother the right to murder her child is not in the same ballpark as self-defense; it's not on the same planet.

It is deliberately taking the life of an innocent. Again, you completely missed the point about self defense. Because again you are not interested in an honest discussion. You are simply trying to play a game of gotcha.

It definitely shows that you differentiate between a zygote and an actual baby/child. There are no circumstances whatsoever where you'd allow a mother to kill a newborn, infant or child.

No moron, it does not. It shows that YOU want that to be my position.

LOL

Can't make a simple correlation between our actions & what has happened in Iraq over the past decade+.

well, if you can't imagine a terrorist bomber being responsible for bombing a bus full of children, how could you possibly imagine a woman being responsible for killing her unborn child.......

Well, when you say, its wrong to kill unborn children, except when its not the girls fault she got pregnant... what else is the logical reason?
....we're willing to let you kill unborn children in the 1% of cases that involve rape just so we won't have to hear you whine about how unfair we're being to rape victims......

....we're willing to let you kill unborn children in the 1% of cases that involve rape just so we won't have to hear you whine about how unfair we're being to rape victims......

So its okay to "kill unborn children" if you don't like to hear whining?

Try reading moron. It was an analogy. I did not say an abortion due to rape was self defense. I was showing you that self defense ends in the death of another person. While tragic, we accept that it was the lesser of two evils.

By your ignorant position, a person should not support self defense deaths if they are against murder.

It is deliberately taking the life of an innocent. Again, you completely missed the point about self defense. Because again you are not interested in an honest discussion. You are simply trying to play a game of gotcha.

No moron, it does not. It shows that YOU want that to be my position.

You said it was similar. What other "point" were you trying to make using self-defense as an example?

It's nothing like abortion, at least the way you define it. You think abortion is murder; this is what you have argued since you've been on this & the other boards.

You wouldn't ever allow for the murder of a newborn, infant or child; no one would. But it's okay in some circumstances if it's a zygote.

I simply don't understand why its okay to kill a child because his father is a racist.

well, if you can't imagine a terrorist bomber being responsible for bombing a bus full of children, how could you possibly imagine a woman being responsible for killing her unborn child.......

And who said I can't imagine that, brainiac?

Creating the conditions and providing motivation for terrorists does not = justification. That red herring is one you idiot conservatives have tried trotting out again & again, because you are unable to comprehend the difference.

It is neither silly or lazy, though stating that it is without rebuttal is.

I was not responding to you about other aspects of the debate. I was responding to this particular aspect which you have not addressed.

I will assume you don't have a good rebuttal to the point of viability. As to other aspects of the debate I have no problem responding with a reasoned position.

A new born child, isn't viable either; without being dependent on others, generally the mother.

Back