Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Making abortion illegal in the case of rape is politically untenable. That's why the right claims they will go along with that exception. Well, some on the right. They really won't, if they get their way. But they won't get their way.

But you appear to be saying that I fail to care for any of his creations and that characterization would better fit a description of you.

Based on your logic, you will have to answer for it...

I am using your belief structure, in my own belief structure you are already forgiven for not being perfect.

like I said earlier.... these pro-lifers value a Christian zygote quite highly.... an innocent, sentient, fully alive, living, breathing rag head? not so much.

Killing a fully developed person is okay if its war over non-existent WMD.

Killing a embryo is okay if its the result of rape.

Its hard to keep up with all of their exceptions.

Based on your logic, you will have to answer for it...

I am using your belief structure, in my own belief structure you are already forgiven for not being perfect.

Whereas your belief appears to be that you can do no wrong; because you automatically are forgiven.
Another fallacy on your part.

Whereas you belief appears to be that you can do no wrong; because you automatically are forgiven.
Another fallacy on your part.

You can and will do wrong, and here on Earth your physical body is punished for it. Your spirit is forgiven, and in a spiritual way, there really is no wrong, because ultimately it was Gods Will. The world is operating in Divine order.

You can and will do wrong, and here on Earth your physical body is punished for it. Your spirit is forgiven, and in a spiritual way, there really is no wrong, because ultimately it was Gods Will. The world is operating in Divine order.

You just go on believing that and I pray that I'm around to hear you explain this to God.

A new born child, isn't viable either; without being dependent on others, generally the mother.

Exactly so. Any person exposed to an unfavorable environment will not be viable. The unborn is perfectly viable in the womb. A nude adult will not survive if left exposed to extreme cold.

Back