Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Again... you are simply trying to play a game of gotcha. Let me know when you want an actual discussion.

I'm not playing gotcha, I am pointing out that your stated reason fails once you take out the culpability of the pregnant girl. Your true motives are brought to light.

I know you would prefer not to discuss it so you will dismiss it as a game of gotcha and keep moving. This is an actual discussion, just one you don't want to have because of what it shows about the bases for your position on abortion.

No moron... it is not... you simply refuse to read what was written, because you know if you admit you read it, your point is gone.

You're just spouting nonsense now. I read the post; it was idiotic. Because self-defense is not murder.

I think you realize it was idiotic, because now you're just posting random videos and making things up.

See, superdervish, and many other Republicans will expose that the real reason they want Abortion to be illegal is to punish women for having sex out of wedlock or when they are young, they want consequences for that type of behavior. Its not about ending a life, or it would not matter to them how that life got there.

If a girl gets pregnant, not by any fault of her own, ending that life is okay, she does not deserve those consequences.... If a girl got pregnant because she chose to have sex, the life is paramount and she deserves the consequences.....

Its about trying to force your own sexual morality on other people. Or maybe its because they are pissed that girls wont give it up to them.

You seem to think that only UNMARRIED women get abortions and MARRIED women don't.

Also revealing was your mansplainin that women are just "girls". :palm:

I already know God. God wont require an explanation. God is already all knowing.

The comment wasn't to you; but I'm sure you'll enjoy the response, if you're deemed worthy of one.
Especially since God is aware that you promote the death's of His most precious creations.

The comment wasn't to you; but I'm sure you'll enjoy the response, if you're deemed worthy of one.
Especially since God is aware that you promote the death's of His most precious creations.

I'll explain it to god, as long as he/she can explain all of those nasty hurricanes, tornadoes. tsunamis, et al.

I don't promote it, I simply think it should not be illegal.

You promote it if its a result of rape, I wonder what your version of God would think of that?

I'll explain it to god, as long as he/she can explain all of those nasty hurricanes, tornadoes. tsunamis, et al.

YEAH, that's the ticket to passing through the Pearly Gates.
Argue with God and see where that gets you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I don't promote it, I simply think it should not be illegal.

You promote it if its a result of rape, I wonder what your version of God would think of that?

I'll deal with my failings, when I pass on; but at least I can honestly say that I was never in favor of the destruction of his most precious creations.

you realize that you're the one who insists on killing any unborn child......to toss you a handful to appease your lust is hardly grounds for you to criticize.....

I do not believe it is killing an unborn child, and I don't insist on killing anything.

I insist that our government not prohibit abortion, which is, in my humble opinion that taking of life, but not the killing of a child.

Back