About where you live.

You are a far rightist and a racist, who thinks that immigrants have no right to live on the land their born on, that blood determines everything.

What did I state that makes me a "far rightist"?

Immigrants are not "born" on the land they immigrated to...their children are. I never stated it wasn't the home, country, nation of either. Please learn to comprehend what you read.

Where did I state that "blood determines everything"? What do YOU mean by that?

Immigrants have every right to call America their homeland!

That's the same BS you heard from Afrikkaners in South Africa. Sorry toodles, but you just don't blow into town, set up shop, erradicate the native people and/or their culture and then claim "homeland" status on par....especially when the native people settled the place thousands of years ago.

Oh, because your logic only applies to the Indians, pointing out how it's totally idiotic and inconsistent when applied elsewhere is, apparently, not allowed, we can only talk about the Indians. That's totally how logic works.

No stupid, because the European experience VASTLY differs from the American one....from who occupied/settled what area thousands of years ago, to who migrated or immigrated where.

Stay focused...if you can't defend your BS regarding America as I discuss here, don't waste everyone's time and space.

Back to personal attacks, abuse and insults.
Liberals always do that when inconvienient facts trip up their dogma!!

Next will come threats.

if you consider that an attack/abusive/insulting, then you have a rather thin skin for the current events forum

if you consider that an attack/abusive/insulting, then you have a rather thin skin for the current events forum

How fucking retarded are you?
I mean your brain must have been fistfucked out of your arsehole just prior to your indoctrination as a liberal traitor/babykiller/terrorist.

It is insult, abuse and a personal attack.

Made because I am right and he is wrong.
Your assumption that it bothers me, or that I have a thin skin is as I said, shit for brains, retarded!!

Fucking retard, and your wife too!!

How fucking retarded are you?
I mean your brain must have been fistfucked out of your arsehole just prior to your indoctrination as a liberal traitor/babykiller/terrorist.

It is insult, abuse and a personal attack.

Made because I am right and he is wrong.
Your assumption that it bothers me, or that I have a thin skin is as I said, shit for brains, retarded!!

Fucking retard, and your wife too!!

your intemperate resort to profanity makes you unwelcome, since i do not waste my time with people like you, i have placed you on my ignore list

you are cordially invited to the christian place of eternal punishment, no rsvp

your intemperate resort to profanity makes you unwelcome, since i do not waste my time with people like you, i have placed you on my ignore list

you are cordially invited to the christian place of eternal punishment, no rsvp
Fuck your Christianity, retard!!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
A simple retort by a simple minded person.

Back to personal attacks, abuse and insults.
Liberals always do that when inconvienient facts trip up their dogma!!

Next will come threats.

sorry, but the chronology of the posts makes you out to be a liar. YOU came on this thread with a nasty and insulting air...I just gave back what I got. So far, YOU have not logically or factually challenged anything I said. So if you're just going to blow smoke and then treat that smoke as if it's rational logic and fact, I'll just treat you like any other crank and dump you in the IA bin. Carry on.

Yeah you and your queer buddies should be in blended knee thanking the pharmaceutical industry. Any other country an your ass would be dead. Talk about irony.

Wait a minute ILA; because Howard does appear to know what he's talking about, in this incident.
It does explain why he keeps getting tested, every 6 months, at the VA.
(post already quoted :) )

technically we all immigrated at one point from Africa... so none of us has a 'homeland' by Taichi's standards.

Does it really matter.
Every country and country state in the world, has been invaded by "outsiders" at one time or another.
Looking through history, there was a lot of "wife snatching", "slavery", and even incidents where the invaders stayed and eventually became part of the area that they invaded.

Definition of HOMELAND
1: native land : fatherland

Definition of FATHERLAND
1: the native land or country of one's father or ancestors

You are correct that we are not a homogenous population. We are a heterogenous population. My homeland is just that. We are a blend of many, many cultures. My ancestors brought something to the mix as well, so I am part of that blend.

If my family lived in an area that had a homogenous population, and we were different, you might be able to claim it was not our homeland. But the population of our homeland resembles me in many ways and on many levels.

It was stated that we don't have a "homeland"; because we're not UNITED.
True to a point.
We're a family and like most famlies, we have differences with each other.
But I have hope for us.
I believe that if we were invaded, that you would see the whitest KKK member and the blackest Black Panther sharing the same "fox hole" and fighting a common foe.
We'll deal with our differences, after we get through kicking the shit out of the other side.

Back